The phillipines is a disgusting country filled with backwards savages who can't understand innocent until proven guilty

The phillipines is a disgusting country filled with backwards savages who can't understand innocent until proven guilty.

What like France?

Why do you say that, haven't heard anything about france supporting vigilante killings?

Our legal system is pretty shitty too.

Lots of innocent people go to jail because they can't afford a lawyer, and public defenders have to make a case in an hour or less.

And most of the time when and if you are found innocent after serving time, you get a small sum of money not even close to how many years were robbed from you.

France unlike Uk spread the guilty until proven innocent form of justice.
French aren't really known for being savages, well maybe the women when they're horny

I agree, but their president is openly saying that they should kill anyone suspected without trial and that any innocent killed is just collateral damage. The majority of their country supports that so I believe their country is inferior.

In their revolution do you mean?

fuck off liberal

Duerte is making the Philippines great again.

No the presumption of innocence is a Brit thing.
In many European continental countries the burden of proof lays on the defendant not the prosecution.

He isnt really the one commanding summary executions, technically. He just tolerates it. Besides, according to some sources, the ones who were killing these degenerates are from Mexican/ international drug cartels.

What's so liberal about wanting people given the rights written in the constitution? Sounds pretty conservative to me.

liberals are so racist desu senpai

Why do you people assume I'm liberal for believing in the basic idea that if you're going to kill someone for a crime you should make sure they commited that crime? What if someone held a grudge against you and said you were a drug dealer just as an excuse to kill you?

Are you Filipino?
If not why do you care?

But we have no probs with sending our American jobs there, or China. Can't really cry moar about it when we willingly do business with these countries lel

Because I don't think there are enough people talking about how duterte is encouraging the murder of potentially innocent people. People act like he's the filipino trump when in reality he's not.

We shouldn't send our jobs there, we also shouldn't support them giving into disorder and mob rule

So a country you have no dealings with or any connection with whatsoever you want to meddle in their internal affairs because your feelings are hurt?

Quality post.
TopCuck

But Duterte says if you know an addict you should kill them yourself. Couldn't you just say your worst enemy is an addict even if they aren't and just kill them?

this is the way it SHOULD work.

What feelings? When did I say my feelings were hurt?
Sounds like your feelings are hurt that someone from another country has an opinion on the phillipines as being a degenerate filled country.
Topcuk

So if someone accused you of a murder you didn't commit and you can't prove them wrong you think you should be executed? Would you execute yourself?

You sound like one of those degenerate savages I was talking about

I don't matter as much as my society.

If there is a chance that I could be bad for society, I should be removed until proven otherwise.

State should have the power to condemn without explanation.

Or how about rape, lets say you went on a date with a woman then had consentual sex and she accused you of rape. Would it be fair to say you raped her?

That's a very collectivist attitude. Are you a liberal?

>tfw purging the country of degenerate potheads & druggies

Feels really good.

The point is moot as because in either system if you're rich or famous enough you'll be let of.

The Philippines IS a degenerate filled country.
This fact doesn't hurt my feelings but DutDut obviously murdered a prostitute camgirl you once masturbated to and fell in love with, so you know you came on here to vent but no one gives a fuck about shitskin streetwhores only you do

Killing innocents isn't worth the ends.

so are they also purging sex out of wedlock?

>normies BTFO

Lol wut, sounds like you're the one with underlying issues

It is.

They should add ignorant burger cunts like you in the pile.

there is a difference. this is a crime which can be proven to have occurred. and it doesn't matter that much for a society.

no, i'm a nationalist. every human being dies and suffers, but not every nation has to.

cuck

Lol the butthurt when you can't make an argument. You just hate anyone who you can't argue with well. You're just another savage who should be the one being murdered.

Beta

99.9% of flips say dutty is doing the right thing.

Only hemp clothes and Birkenstock wearing vaping vegan turbofaggot kikes say otherwise.

This is fact.
Ask any flip they all say DutDut is great and should kick your arse

Have there actually been any reports of innocents dying due to Duterte's laws?

Drug dealing can be proven. Rape can't be proven if she had consentual sex with you.

Dunno who you baiting.

Flips barely got electricity and the pinays in hawaii don't give a fuck. They liking the white dick and agree with whatever we want them to.

Duerte 4life

R..Rodrigo is that you?

So they should just roll their thumbs while criminals can just buy their way out of any trial? Should the whole society just crumble because at least they respected the rights of people with no respect for other's rights? Flips don't have the luxury of a system where the method is more important than the result, Duterte is their way of dealing with it.

Yes. Fucking dumb americans. Control your own people my god.

How could there be when Duterte is so overwhelmingly supported that anyone speaking out against him is just dismissed as a drug dealer or weak liberal like you guys are doing right now? How can justice prevail when you don't seek the truth?

Maybe they should overthrow their government and add more measures to make sure their judges can't be bought. That's a problem with their government that won't go away even if they continue killing the drugdealers.

Actually, no. It leaves bruises for up to 12-48 hours after the fact. If there are no bruises, there was at least a partial consent.

>'Justice' in exchange for corruption, drugs, lawlessness, undisciplined masses

No thanks. Go be retarded somewhere else.

Insulting me doesn't automatically make you right you know, You're just provinig your lack of intelligence and that you're just a degenerate

Fuck you're right!

Let's all make a drum circle and sing kumbayah to fix it and then discuss making an indie documentary that will reveal to the world the plights of Filipino drug dealers and the prostitutes that love them. It'll be empowering and enlightening and inspiring, it'll really stick it to the man.

You make me fucking puke

You can have justice and order without drugs. You just need a better government

They did overthrow the corrupt government when they voted for Duterte in a landslide you dumb burger, he's already getting rid of the corrupt elements. I notice you didn't answer my questions either, please feel free to do so.

Lazy people like you make me puke, you can't find solutions that are more detailed than just kill everyone. Retarded savages like you never can have one argument without just insulting your oponent

I did answer your question you just didn't like my answer. Their society doesn't have to crumble. If electing duterte is fixing their corruption problem then why would drug dealers get away in the courts?

If you're going to have a debate with others at least raise points worth debating.
So far everything you've said is such feelgood fluff that it's easier and far more fun to point out what a latent homosexual you are.

filipino and indians are subhumans certified

avoid at all costs

at least filipinas can suck a dick, indian women have moustaches

>their president is openly saying that they should kill anyone suspected without trial

Source? Prove it.

Also, a) Duterte doesn't kill innocent people. b) He doesn't kill suspects without trial.

Prove me wrong with a source. You can't.

>yfw you realized you've been fooled by the (((mainstream media))).

Their country is in better shape than your country right now.
Jesus Christ get a grip

Feel good fluff? How about basic human rights that Europeans and Americans have figured out centuries ago. It's not our fault your part of the world is filled with savages like you.

LOL!!! You think the fucking Phillipines is in better shape than America right now? I cannot take you seriously anymore

Oh yeah, I forgot to add another challenge for you. c) Prove that Duterte violates human rights. Go ahead.

You impression of Duterte are all based on mainstream media propaganda smear campaign against him to make him look bad by accusing him of things he didn't do.

How can I give you sources when every source I would you give you would just be dismissed as
the main stream media? The fact is your bias informs what you accept as evidence

Like wow I just can't even

If Duterte actually violates human rights and did everything you accused him of, he'd be in jail right now. The UN, EU, his oppenents wouldn't let that opportunity pass to get rid of him

Think about it.

Source isn't hard to find. He has an unofficial youtube channel with all of his speeches, unedited. Youtube search RTVM

its pretty interesting to see the relation of race and civilization in asia, if you think everyone is equal just compare a shithole like philipines (party-fuck culture) with singapore (save-work-hard culture)

>philipines (party-fuck culture)
I didn't know this was what the Phils was known for lel.

I really need to get in touch with it

The American prison system alon violates more human rights and has worse living conditions that residents of the Philippines live in.

There is more cases of tuberculosis in US prisons for example than entire Asian countries.

If the US is so perfect why don't you go for a midnight stroll around Oakland or SkidRow you enormous cunt?

It's almost like someone should bring some democracy back to the Phillipines!

First world legal systems don't work in 3rd world shit holes. Don't expect your sense of justice and morals apply to a country where the average daily wage is less then you blow at mc Donald's.

He has to purge the scum and crime from his country in order to improve it to where people feel safe enough to invest in.

Why do you care about some drug user high on crystal meth ? Their drug of choice there. Drug users are a burden not only to individual families both emotionally and financially but also to the population as they will do anything to get their next high.

Tldr: fuck off

You're just a faggot.

How could america drone strikes terrorists and inevitably kill innocent people? So terrible. Then when the terrorists family (and paramedics) go into the rubble to help we strike it again. Point your finger at America first, please.

A country like the Philippines has no money for a (((war on drugs))). A huge portion of their country is addicted to fucking meth you faggot. Kill them all. Just provide a receipt to the government afterward so they don't throw you in jail for killing innocents.

>Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto Yasay Jr has said United Nations Special Rapporteur Agnes Callamard must apologise for her “arbitrary” conclusions about the alleged human rights violations in President Rodrigo Duterte’s war against illegal drugs.

>Speaking to reporters in Singapore, Yasay said demanding an apology from Callamard was necessary as her statements have been “very hurting” to the image of the Philippines.

>“She has damaged the country tremendously by her statement. People had jumped into conclusions that extrajudicial killings have been perpetrated in the Philippines, that there is rampant violation and state-sponsored violation of human rights,” he said.

>“The damage that she has wrought on the basis of her responsibility is so great. It demands no less than an apology,” he added.

December 17, 2016

Don't fall for propaganda. Duterte is innocent.

>People act like he's the filipino trump when in reality he's not.
yes. because he just ignored the ruling on the disputed islands and keeps on mentioning how the merciful "CHINA" would give us money and that we do not need money from the US.
fucking disgusting, to be honest.

>Ask any flip they all say DutDut is great and should kick your arse
i am part of the 1% that thinks otherwise
>only dead fish swim with the current

What are your rates for exposing your knockers young lady?

I'd say $10. That's the going rate here for poorfags who sell their bodies.

Most hates his China bias. You are stating the obvious. How's Leni doing in the housing department? Oh right. She's fired for her incompetence.

Remember that retarded fish usually swim against the current

well how much will you pay for boipucci?

No one here agrees with you. Why do you even bother visiting Sup Forums.

You and I both know you're not even the minority, but you are alone. No one agrees with you here. Go back to /r/philippines or to the streets and protest some more.

You refuse to be redpilled, you're a hopeless case. Who's responsible for brainwashing you. Your professor?

>How's Leni doing in the housing department?
how is that related to him not upholding our sovereignty on the disputed islands?
the topic is him, not leni.
learn to stick to the topic and not find other areas to pick on when you know you have no ground to stand on.

>Why do you even bother visiting Sup Forums
:)

Who bombed Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya?

Who massacred the innocent people of Vietnam, Guatamala, Nicaragua, and others?

China or USA?

We lost the islands to China years ago, we lack the navy for it

China is fucking massive, and it has a huge grip on our economy. This is just another case of pinoy pride no matter what.

If we want to break free from China, we need to weaken it first. Making overt moves will kill this country to death, so subversiveness is the best option. Suck up now and stall until their bubble of an economy collapses.

Why do you support evil USA?

You know America is evil right?

You know they are invaders right?

You know they kill and bomb lots of innocent women and children, just to steal other countreis' resources right?

So why do you like evil America?

no, what you've described is literally the textbook definition of liberalism. Take your (((constitution))) and shove it

once again, fuck off liberal

We went from vigilante killings to the islands in the West Philippine sea, what the fuck are you trying to say about staying on topic?

>>rule of law
I smell a liberal!

Also, who invaded us? Who killed a lot of our innocent civilians? America, right?

America raped us. Why do you support it? Are you a traitor to our country?

Fucking idiot, even if we have a draft and send every male ages 18-44, we'll be wiped out. I don't understand why the opposition and the media can't get it.

>We lost the islands to China years ago, we lack the navy for it
so the only way to solve the issue is to bow down and not even assert in the slightest that we do have a right?
we dont have to have a full on war, fuck knows we will be finished in 2 mins.
just the sense of dignity to not bow down so easily. keep insisting it is ours.
a deadlock is better than a yield.

It is has been established already that lots of people hates his guts towards his pivot to China. Why argue something that most people agrees to that it is a bad thing. It will fuck us in the future but the government not running as a whole will do it less a favor as opposed to actively undermining what is happening from inside the country. Its either you accept that the country has a big problem that can't be solved without the use of force or the country has a lack of force to protect its borders since it lacks weapons and mechanical productions. You got two guns pointing at you and you only got to make one choice.

Google "Filipino-American war"

shall i remind you how the americans murdered our people. See pic.

So why do you like murderous evil invader America so much, you traitor.

based

Yeah, that's all the reply you can give because you know I'm right and you're feeling ashamed of yourself right now.

Go repent, traitor. You're a traitor to my people for supporting an evil empire.

>filled with backwards savages who can't understand innocent until proven guilty.

what is (((the media)))

Which Asian country has the best women to be made into a waifu? Are flips good wholesome virgins?