SECONG GUY ON LOOSE

German here.
Not only are they still searching for the Tunesian that rekt people.
No, now they say the guy they caught first and let go... has vanished.

Did not contact his family after let go.
On the loose.

Please nuke us.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4051522/Naveed-Baluch-Pakistani-refugee-wrongly-accused-Berlin-terror-attack-MISSING.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany... there's really nothing left to say, is there?

Tbqh, Germany for the last century has been very sad. Literally:
>I TRIED SO HARD

I don't even feel bad for them anymore. Maybe once Germany and Sweden have burned to the ground real Europeans can recolonize.

Aryans are just snownigger poo-in-loos anyways.

why is it a problem if he's gone? wasnt he innocent?

how did they determine his innocence? what is schutzhaft?

also gib source

nein

Alot of shit just seems to happen..

Source me

Gib mir ne quelle bruder

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4051522/Naveed-Baluch-Pakistani-refugee-wrongly-accused-Berlin-terror-attack-MISSING.html

the absolute state of this country

Germans deserve everything they get.

Pretty sure the Paki just bailed so he wont be detained anymore or asked questions etc.

Hes prolly just scared. As for the Tunesian guy, 100k euros on his head, he will turn up real soon.

>The Pakistani refugee wrongly accused of committing the Berlin Christmas terror attack is missing and friends fear for his safety, MailOnline has learned.

>Naveed Baluch, 23, was arrested just over a mile from the massacre that left 12 dead but was released yesterday after police admitted they had the wrong man.

>Now his cousin Waheed, who says he was with Naveed when he was arrested, has told MailOnline that he is 'very worried' because the 'illiterate' refugee is 'mentally unfit' and has not been heard from since his release.

i dont even

I just read that the guy they released already has a conviction for sexual harassment/assault. Is that true?

With another truck, hopefully.

Just so everyone is well aware, they had arrested the Brussels airport bombers a week or two prior to them blowing themselves up. Do not be surprised when this guy reemerges with a bomb strapped to his chest. This is how they operate.

But we need them. Fachkräftemangel Mensch! #keinmenschistillegal

He comes from a country where raping little boys is normal and legal rape only happens when three men witness it.

What do you think?

Yes and he is an analphabet and mentally retarded.

I wouldn't doubt it, they probably don't even know who he really is and his past.

Just fuck this world

Nice! Checked!

Also the reason they carried out the attack because they knew they would get caught.

So is this verified?

what a brave little guy and it was all his idea too!

I think the nazis kidnapped and killed him, its horrible how the hate against muslims is rising, this is a perfect example of institutional racism, the german police had to protect the pakistani.

Just one word: cucked

yes

>'illiterate' refugee is 'mentally unfit'
All I see are doctors, engineers and scientists.

This

Waleed Aly, Logie award winner, global terrorism expert and resident smart Muslim-slash-immigration poster boy, told a concerned and gullible Australia that the Pakistani guy was totally innocent because he was let go, and that means obviously all migrants are innocent. He didn't exactly say it was a RWDS but it was implied because he said NO migrant did it. He didn't say check your privilege but I did it myself for thinking it's one of those bad migrants. So naturally I was confused when the media started talking about some Moroccan refugee with fake papers being wanted. Now you say it's the paki migrant and I don't know what to think. I need waleed to explain it to me. I also need to be instructed how to speak about it without sounding racist especially if someone asks why a terror suspect could be let go when terror laws changed to prevent this from happening. I thought they had the power to hold you while they gathered evidence. I dare say if I was suspected of planning or carrying out something so fucking evil and hideous I would be held indefinitely or even renditioned and tortured for info. I'm really confused. Someone help me negotiate this minefield so I can get back on facebook and change my profile pic before someone in my friend list I don't care about thinks I'm literally hitler?

fucking racist