EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

>other happenings in other places costs more lives
>r/pol is shitting its alt right trumpcucking bitchboy pants over a car accident
to think there are idiots that made this board their homepage

12 Germans > 60 Russians > 32 Mexicans

the video was awesome and it's sad people died but it's not politics because it was a accident not a terrorist attack with far reaching geopolitical consequences

>more than 60 died after drinking counterfeit bath lotion
would drinking genuine bath lotion have been fine?

Sup Forums is for funposting, nobody would seriously put effort into their posts here.. r-right..?

BAN ASSAULT LOTION

Yes, they do it all the time. Dilute it with water and it's a bottle of "vodka" for $0.5.

Yes, lowlives drink ethanol-containing household chemicals as cheap booze.

The lotion in question was 70% ethanol, and therefore almost twice as effective as vodka, while costing less.

Yes, it's as bad as it sounds. If 100 die, we will announce a federal mourning.

ok thats funny
i wonder why theres no russians talking about this

Stop making shit threads
Or at least use a trip so I can filter you

I'd make a real mccoy reference but that's prohibition era. I don't exactly think of the Russian "there's a third tap on our sinks for vodka" Federation, did you guys roll out a gnarly tax in the last 10 years?

there are videos on youtube of russians using vodka to replace all sorts of household chemicals.

didn't finish my sentence

i don't think of russia as a prohibition state**, etc.

fuck off from my site if flags trigger you so much dumb nigger

100% behind this user.

It isn't a prohibition state. The people who drank that shit were absolute bums. They couldn't afford ordinary vodka.

>bathing in ethanol
>hey ivan, we can also drink this

justrussiathings

>people dying because of dumbness in Russia
>people dying because of dumbness in Mexico
>people dying because of Islam in Germany
whew lad tough pick

it is rumored the explosion in mexico was caused by a drug cartel. majority who died were cops

>did you guys roll out a gnarly tax in the last 10 years?
>there are videos on youtube of russians using vodka to replace all sorts of household chemicals.

Alcohol drinks are taxed, alcohol containing household shit and medicine isnt.

The absolute worst shittiest vodka in existence costs 2$ for 0.5 bottle (I assume its cost consists of the tax entirely)

However this shit costs nearly nothing.
Its medical ethanol and is supposed to meet medical purity standards.

Even I was drinking this shit in school just for fun and to feel hardcore.

Actually it's scary to think that you cant trust even this shit anymore.

No.
Actually that shit was supposed to meet medical standards.

They died because of corruption some fucker probably wanted to make money before the holydays and used cheaper technical alcohol instead of pure medical one.

Thats corruption. That shit is supposed to be drinkable

You expect shit in your toilet etc.

why cant they just buy medical ethanol straight from the pharmacy? its not taxed and 100% guaranteed ethanol

only white lives matter, rest are just fauna, the pork we eat lives its whole lives in cages where they cannot turn, why the fuck would would you expect us caring about some shitskins with 30% lower IQ than ours, they are closer to monkeys than to us.

They dont sell it just like that for the most obvious reason.

>look Ivan, this seal says its totally save to drink this bath lotion
Still sounds pretty retarded to me

Back in the day in 90s you couldn't trust vodka either.
They were making fake vodka out of methanol and water, taking the table of an existing brand and pushing it to the market.

So you cant trust either.