The_Donald is compromised

>The_Donald earlier this year
>Lets vote up this picture of a white Christian couple in church!

>The_Donald now
>Hey guys lets le upboat interracial images to virtue signal how tolerant and accepting we are and become the spitting image of our enemies in the process!

Never trust Reddit, there can never be a single popular sub on Reddit that doesn't eventually get compromised

>muh internet points
>majority controls the points
>majority happens to be liberals with those view points

reddit has always been shit with it's flawed system

You have to go back.

One of my top 5 favorite pics of this year

That dog is so in tune it's hysterical

>>Hey guys lets le upboat interracial images to virtue signal how tolerant and accepting we are and become the spitting image of our enemies in the process!
Proofs?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I think it's a brilliant troll move, it works on both the reddit liberals outside r/The_Donald and also Sup Forumstards who can't into irony.

>virtue signaling
>reddit

You have your answer user.

Yeah but little johnny the 14 year old might read it and think interracial relationships are to be desired which completely detracts from the uncuckening

I wonder (((who))) was welcomed into The_Donald with open arms??

My American rellies voted for The Dahnuld. Each unpresidential thing that came out about him hardened their resolve.

They feel like they've been sold a pup over the years from politicians, and it was the cherry on top that he was running against the Clinton machine.

>caring about what some 14 year old thinks

Who the fuck cares about reddit

Purityfags miss the point of r/The_Donald, Milo, Sargon and the so-called alt-lite, they are supposed to be gateway drugs and plausible deniability.

In b4 "HURRR BUT DEY DEFININNG OUR MOVEMENT"

>going on ribbit at all
Neck yourself, lad. That site is pure cancer.
>inb4 muh normie outreach

The_donald did get cringy as fuck. Its all about fighting forn"free speech" on reddit of all places.

After inaguration they should delete it just to be patricians and create somthing new in the future to shit up reddit

go the page and scroll down. one of the last 3 posts

It's not a gateway if they are fagging it up and blocking the gates.

>that JUST face on the guy
>that dog's expression

It actually got compromised early on

OP, reddit is a lost cause.

T_D is just a containment sub - now they have all the wrongthinkers in one spot, they can spam left wing bullshit until they all leave and return reddit to the thoughtless echo chamber it's always was.

The principle feature, and indeed failure, of reddit is the karma system. It is free, but incentivises conformity with the correct ideals. These are controlled largely by the mods by virtue of the types of posts allowed, leaving only the "correct opinions" on submissions, with user voting taking care of the comments.

There is no no real discussion on reddit - it is specifically designed to eliminate contrasting opinions. As the site is largely inhabited by hipsters, this ensures left wing views only.

Recent bans on subreddits and users are the canary in the coal mine for the next phase, a great purge of anyone who doesn't conform with the "progressive" doctrine.

Do yourself a favour - leave and get your news and entertainment elsewhere. I have been on and off at reddit for 8 years, and it has been sliding out of control the past year.

You won't look back - trust me.

Indeed. I wish there was a way to sort lowest ranked posts because they are the most interesting to read.

Shocking...

>also reddit