White people should not eat spicy food

Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You cn disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo
thrillist.com/eat/nation/the-next-sriracha-best-hot-sauces
strawpoll.me/11933214
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4GC0-Z0ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apply some heat and the ice just melts away

who eats spice lol faggots

i bash my dick with a hammer feels so good the agitation is so good love to agitate all day all i do is agitate

agitation

FULL CIRCLE MEMES

>freedom cuisine
spicy thread you got here friendo

I like to drink carbonated beverages, the tongue blistering acidity and bubbles is the only thing that makes me feel any more

Fuck off I would betray the white race if it meant no jalapenos

Spices were originally created to mask shit quality food, especially meat. In civilized countries we have high quality meat so there's a minimal need for it. If you lace your food with salt or spices you are literally a POO IN LOO

I love spicy food and none of you can stop me from eating it

It's not like lactose intolerance
Your body becomes accustomed to it

Autism

spicey food is 100x more healthy than your disgusting fastood cancer cuisine

OP doesn't know the difference between spice and hot.

Your hungarian paprika is spice or spicey. A hot pepper is hot.

And yes, OP hot spices are generally used to cover up old meat.

Are you... retarded?

>agitation
Not deportation

>In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"
Only if youre a soft little bitch.
Are you a soft little bitch OP?

God I fucking hate burgers

This is true in the midwestern USA where we get the freshest meat. People like to joke about farmers eating their food bland but there is a reason for that.

Take Chipolte for example. That $7 burrito is 3-4 oz of chicken thigh meat, the literal cheapest cut of chicken you can put in that isn't an organ.

They use salt and cumin and heat to mask the low quality.

THIS IS NOW A PAPRIKA THREAD!!!

>It's not like lactose intolerance
>Your body becomes accustomed to it

you know lactose intolerant people can start with a gram of dairy a day and build natural bacterial resistance to the shits? EXACTLY the same as with spices.

you literally have no cuisine at all to speak of.

>All that paprika
So... Beautiful. Looking at almost makes me forgive Trianon.
Almost.

Boosts metabolism, helps stimulate the brain, probably helps with blood flow. I've noticed tubalards usually hate spicy stuff.

Chicken thighs are tastier than breast meat.

being proud of liking or eating spicy food is one serious defect in northeners

>tfw gringo with the palate of an hombre

go fuck yourself you unhealthy fucking cuck. Adding spice to food gives it more of a bite and a new addition of flavour. Not that you would be able to differentiate it between all that fucking grease you shove in your gobb.

dude shut the fuck up you retarded faggot all you know is how to put chicken salt on chips fuckin idiot

Hey everyone! A butt fucking retard!

>chicken salt

hmm

kek, you fucking pussy. Enjoy your spiceless food mate.

chicken flavoured salt mate. good to put on hot chips.

>Being proud of eating bland food
What a faggot

yeah this thread is full of faggots.

>a fucking burger

fact, people with lactose intolerange have roots to places on earth where they never domesticated cows, meaning lactose intolerant people are retarded

Yeah I agree. It's unwhite. Mild everything

>This was a le Chateau Autist episode....

youtube.com/watch?v=4kuzEvEMFFo

>tfw reading this shit and I'm Cajun.

OP is right.
Spicy food comes from shitskin climates

Completely wrong. If you could afford spices, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE SERVING SHIT QUALITY FOOD YOU FUCKING POLAR TROLL

Visszatért Fletó a tegnapelőtti magyarszidó threadből

oy vey

If people didnt want spices america wouldnt even be a thing.

magyar your statement is out of the norm and you are committing heresy with such statement Oo.

but then again you could be a burger/bong spook on deployment over there scouting for 5 year olds and democracy multicultural enrichment - keeeeeeeek.

>ctrl + f "parasite"
(nothing)

>ctrl + f "worms"
(nothing)

You guys know that spicy foods prevent parasites from living in your gastrointestinal tract, right?

Can I still have pepper

I fucking love pepper

We conquered the fucking world to get some spices (amongst other things). Kys senpai

Shut up nerd.

Dungeons and dragons bitch. Magic the gathering pussy boi

i've been putting pleb-tier Sriracha on everything this past month, my bottle is almost out. What's the step up from this grown-up ketchup?

>Spice is really a symbol of total decadence.
>It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race.

Essentially, OP wants to racemix, against his better judgement, and comes up with the most tenuous analogy not to do so.

civilized countries dont need spicy food to prevent that

pussy cunt

Fuck off, faggot. Spicy food is awesome and I'm going to continue eating spicy food.

cock

How can people still believe this fucking stupid history meme?

Yeah no. There are many european foods, which are spicy. Most of them, might be a bit more to the east - like hungarian cuisine, but overall spicy hasn't anything to do with being degenerate.

you're a fucking pussy

disgrace to all white men

don't fucking tell me what i can't eat you limp-wristed faggot

lol OP, what a faggot you are, it's remarkable

Europeans are wimps compared to burgers when it comes to eating spicy food. I swear, the Burger exchange students here would eat stuff so spicy that it would put your average Spainbro in a coma. You guys should cut down on the hot sauce.

What is wrong with Hungarians?

Kill yourself my good man

and being white is about being the best, not about being a stingy little bitch about what food you eat

just fucking kill yourself if this is what you decide to do with your time (i'm gonna make a fucking thread on pol about the degeneracy of spicy food) go fucking lift weights you stupid nerd sack of shit

>thrillist.com/eat/nation/the-next-sriracha-best-hot-sauces

Take your pic. Sriracha is such a meme hot sauce.

That's paprika you autist.

strawpoll.me/11933214

Brief reminder that if hot wings aren't a regular part of your diet, you're not white.
Brief reminder that if you like your hot wings saucy and not breaded, you're a degenerate.

It all depends on what you eat, the quality of that food, ect. I hunt, skin, gut my own animal once a year and that's when I'm most worried.

what you said makes no sense

get help

Peri-Peri is GOAT

I use it for the flavour it adds

This is stupidest fucking thing I've ever read OP

because it's true?

how did it even cross your mind

Are you Jewish? You seem Jewish.

If you're rich enough to buy fucking spices, why the fuck would you be eating old meat?

Kurva anyád

Nothing

i Put chilly on everything
makes everything 200x better

Holy shit OP even made a YouTube video about this!?!?

>autism intensities

I love mexican/Latin American food but dislike Indian food
I wonder why?

This.

Many spicy foods have medicinal properties. Cayenne, turmeric, ginger (spice?) and so forth and so on.
But nah ofcourse the majority of Sup Forums wouldn't know

>tfw never liked spicy food
>minorities will use this as an insult directed towards me
>but it's racist if I point out they can't even digest milk

>tfw part of the spice-eater milk-drinker master race.

>sriracha
I bet you also post photos of your meals on instagram

>Haha look at the white kid who can't eat spicy food!
Yeah that totally happened

Feels good man

Oy vey, you eat spicy ethnic food? That's cultural appropriation, racist!

>literally child tier
This is a real hot sauce

Nah fuck off Juan, I like your spicy food.

white people are often stereotyped for having bland food. I don't know how that's supposed to hurt my feelings though

This is the shittiest thread ever.

i'm a diabetic, and i'm convinced chili peppers help with insulin sensitivity.

i've gotten such better numbers after going heavy on them.

i don't know if it's the capsaicin itself, or just the fuck that they're low GI vegetables full of nutrients and fiber.

Be a man and get a bottle of Blair's.
Start with Original Death and work your way up.

No it's not you dumb cunt.

This gonna be in next Chateu Autiste

When you eat hot wings for the first time. OP is a pussy.

I agree

Jalapenos are a gateway pepper. Should be illegal.

Forgot music
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4GC0-Z0ZI

Maximum autism.