10% iberian

>10% iberian
>doesn't look whiter than average spaniard
>bragging about muh scandinavian heritage.

Is this your average white american? A fake blonde pseudoracist that finds out she has been chorizo'd?

Tomi is hotter

She was 30% Iberian and was more Spanish than Scandinavian.

She's just a leech, and she's found the perfect hosts in r/thedonald

I'm not a big fan of hers but I didn't get the impression that she was bragging about her Scandinavian heritage. It seemed like she was just surprised about the Iberian bit because she thought she was fully Scandinavian.

She's a leaf you faggots not American

Not true.
She was 10% Iberian and way more scandi.

Europeans don't make a distinction. Can't blame them.

1. She's a leaf
2. She's 50% Spic
3. I would racemix with her

How to obtain a perfect leaf alt-right gf?

>implying difference

i would berry my dick so deep inside lauren southern whoever pulled me out would be crowned king of canada

>her tuque literally has canada on it
>call her American
REEEEEEE

she was like 40% Western European and 10% Iberian

>fully scandinavian

Satan please dont male me laugh I have wither skin and lighter eyes than her and I am spanish up to the year 1500.

All yanks are mongrels.

She really annoys me for some reason, I want to punch her and remove that smug smile off her face.

do you have boobs like her

All celebrity Jews in this country go through a Goyification process to pander to a wider demographic of fans.

>her

So what? You realise that dark haired, dark eyed Scandinavians are a thing, right, Jamón?

Pic related, a Norwegian who has darker hair and eyes than me and I'm fucking Portuguese.

CHECKED

she got

CONQUISTADOR'D

Those fucking digits

Thats a tanned """""""""""""norwegian""""""""""""

How did she change the colour of her eyes?

looks more like ann coulter

Show it again, I remember 30%

puberty?

No, that's a guy who is probably genotypically average for a Norwegian.

Why don't you look up atavism and stop acting like a moron?

sami

Fashion/colored contact lenses...

>leaf acting like he knows shit about norway

Filthy kike with dyed Aryan hair.
Works for provocateur Jew

White enugh to qualify as my future wife. Ill have 10+ kids with her just wait and see

Lots of cosmetic surgery.

No, Samis just look like Finns

she has zero jew blood in her, and if you look at her posts she is whisteling that "there is nothing wrong about being pround of your roots" while showing a picture of white danes... she secretely redpilled as fuck

>Moortugal

No, and frankly I don't care about Norway at all. But it is a fact that such racial types are present in Scandinavia in small pockets. Darker, more archaic Cromagnid types which, specifically in the case of Scandinavia, are called Tydal.

I don't have the image with the results but maybe someone has it

Why is she so popular? she is just a figurehead

underrated post
this girl was libertaran back when t was hip and trendy, she supports donald and calls herself nationlst now and would jump to the nextbandwaggon when meme donald fades into boscurity

She's a jew fronting as a white girl.

It's only a matter of time before she starts dating a Tyrone and shows him in her stupid videos.

The problem she is part paella-blood. You cant cherrypick like that. I bet she shits on mexicans even though they share greatgrandfathers what an hypocrite spic

Doesn't bother me, Senhor Abraão. I have no insecurity about my race.

here paellabro, I have the better version

you're ugly
you're unsuccesful in life
you belong nowhere
your ideas are utterly shit

>let's focus on muh genetic supremacy

can i give her my pure porch of geese chorizo :^)?

For the same reason Blaire is popular, pathetic retards will continue to donate NEETbuxx to them in exchange for viewing content that says what they are personally too cowardly to say outloud.

Youtube has once again given rise to soapbox preachers.

Spaniard master race

>pseudoracist
What's a pseudoracist? Whatever, I'm fine with girls that are at least somehwat racist. Most of them are more likely to be antifas and other degeneratse, so I consider pseudoracism to be a win.

>brown eyes
>white

Mestizos are not Hispanic.

Spics are Mestizos.

Don't sell your own heritage short and bastardize it.

Is her sister a jew too?

>So what? You realise that dark haired, dark eyed Scandinavians are a thing, right, Jamón?
We call them new swedes. Seriously though, dark eyes and black hair are really rare here among the natives. I know one who has black hair, but she does have light eyes.

>we expelled the moors 300 years earlier than you
>calling us moors
slow at killing moors you cucks

we are mostly suebi in portugal and Galicia and not visigoth autists like you anyway

>American
>Telling people Mexico isn't white

Go worship king nigger

Where are the boobs? What an ugly plank

She's a hippie degenerate with mosquito-bite sized breasts, faux blonde hair and a snaggle tooth, also yellow.

Disgusting. I prefer my wife desu senpai.

>TFW your mexican gf looks whiter than most actual white people

My fucken sides

Thank you based Spain

>white
>American
You're a leaf and a Jewess (((Lauren))). Go away. Your fans on Twitter are getting thirsty.

she's already gone to seed

kek just look at the map you butthurt nigger

also I'm asturian so technically I wasn't even occupied by the moors

>rare
Yes, that was also the opinion of Coon, Deniker, etc., also but they do exist and they are native.

Kill yourself. Thin girls have small breasts, who would've thunk?

Didn't realize she was this busty.

There are no black haired black eyed Nords, they are always foreigners.

would breed with

That's the point.

You never expelled the moors. You are the moors

Mexico isn't white. Having 10% European heritage doesn't make you white. There are very few actual Hispanic people in Mexico, most of them are television personalities. Seriously...

CONQUISTADA

Lauren is THICC

Did her sister go through a lot of cosmetic surgery too?

Actually, statistically you are significantly more Moorish than Portugal and that number is growing. :^)

Historically speaking the only place Spain could remove the Moriscos was in Valencia.

>tfw no leaf gf

Probably. I don't know.

She isn't, it's small-fat and photo illusion, she's a Mexican and Asian after all.

Such amateurs..

lauren is legally a man.

I'm about to eat 22 days worth of chocolate from my advent calender. i can legally eat that much it's the 22nd.

>we expelled the moors 300 years earlier than you
>calling us moors
>slow at killing moors you cucks

Yeah because the fact that Spain is twice or even more the size of Portugal doesnt matter.

>I'm about to eat 22 days worth of chocolate from my advent calender. i can legally eat that much it's the 22nd.
Absolute madman. But is it legal to store so many days worth of chocolate?

>I'm about to eat 22 days worth of chocolate from my advent calender. i can legally eat that much it's the 22nd.

wew, slow down man
There's no need for this!

>portugal and galicia
>literally the least white places in the Iberian peninsule
>"mostly suebi" lol

I'm cheeky, I left it in the calendar so I could eat a load of chocolate legally.

stop it Spain and Portugal, stop fighting, you are brothers.

Not really. The Manolos are just butthurt over sour grapes, as per usual.

So are you and Ukraine.

:^)

Thanks duck, now I gotta scrounge for chocolate

Niggertugal.

We should claim more as whites. Blacks claim you if you got 10% black in you.
Why not claim these 10%ers back as whites and make them productive knowing they are better?

ASSpain.

Anyone have any pics of her normal hair without the bottle blonde look?

>asking anglos for help
Not only moorish, but also jew rats.

The English are steadfast allies and good soldiers, unlike Sp*niards.

>A fake blonde pseudoracist that finds out she has been chorizo'd?
>fake blonde pseudoracist
>pseudoracist
Source?

Lauren is an angel, she's into libertarianism and everything. That's why she's Canadian, Canada doesn't exist and neither does Lauren Southern. We all know girls can't be real libertarians.

Faith Goldy > Lauren Southern