>pol will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHpFyDzzZGk
archive.is/NacTl
youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#NotMyPresident

Deserves it for being a nigger

I won't defend a nigger being released from jail.

american law system is crap, big surprise

>wrongly
if it's so wrong how come he didn't tell them 30 years ago?

he should have been hanged it was more humane

$75 too much

What was he accused of? Was it rape?

Who cares, a lot of people get wrongly imprisoned

a lot of edgy fucks ITT

Slide thread

OBVIOUS trolling

Sage

Do not reply

Let it slide

Sage

Sage

they mean he was found guilty but they came back years later and found it he was innocent

>Im sure this isnt clickbait and telling us the full story!

People get wrongly imprisoned and just released, this nigger was lucky to get $75.

yeah, they released a negro
shame

Really angers me to see men being wronged like this. He should sue them for millions.

Let me guess: it was because a women cried rape?

I will NEVER defend the law failing in its ability to enforce order, or mete out justice

Given the dusky demographics of homicide perpetrators, him being in prison probably saved a life or two even if he was innocent of the original murder.

Better to imprison some innocents than to risk every innocent by letting murders be free

he was obviously telling them that from the start though. couldn't anyone help him during that entire process?
lindsay lohan didn't go to jail and she had the evidence on her at the time of arrest.

Kept him from committing more crimes. He was probably guilty of something, being a nigger.

That is depressing as fuck.
I also want 75$ :(

Yeah, turns out she lied.

Fucking women, for fucks sake.

This.

>$75

WTF, I thought the typical wrongful arrest paid out $1,000,000 per year?

Beta virgins edgy fucks

Well, if there were no niggers this wouldn't have happened

He probably did, but he went to court and got convicted anyway.

>couldn't anyone help him during that entire process?
he would have been given a lawyer

>Systematic racism can never exist.
This is one of the problems that plagues Sup Forums. They wouldn't recognize it even if they saw it. Although, that was thirty years ago. I don't believe it exists today.

That $75 would have pissed me off more than not getting anything at all

>nigger
>wrongly imprisoned
Choose one

Anyone wrongly jailed should get equivalent of their projected salary during those years, and an additional compensation.
Better to let a thousand murderers run free than imprison one innocent person. Fuck collectivists.

Lindsay Lohan is rich and famous, they always get preferential treatment. The fact that shes white and a woman probably didn't hurt either.

>Systematic racism
Argument discarded.

Fucking women bitch about privilege when they can destroy your life with no proof whenever they feel like it

youtube.com/watch?v=eHpFyDzzZGk

If the system is full of racists. It is systemically racist. Refusing to face these facts makes you a dullard.

Wow, such edgy!

>Nigger
Don't care

i would shoot judge after that decision.it's clearly fair i got imprisoned for 31 years nothing,i could enter the prison again.at least i'll die with honour.

If you take the average nigger earnings and minus the average nigger gibsmedat costs, the net for 31 years is exactly $75.

>innocent
Not guilty you shithead

>Fucking women bitch about privilege when they can destroy your life with no proof whenever they feel like it

No. Women just whine.

It's MEN who rush to destroy another man's life when women whine.
Because they think it'll help them get some.

Nigger wrongly imprisoned after woman accused him of rape.

Wew boy, this give polacks a headache. #poldilemma

he deserved it for being black

Check out this movie. It's actually not bad. Same story.

>one nigger getting falsely convicted because of a cunt is racism

I'm an ethno-nationalist.
I don't see racism as an inherently bad thing. But saying it doesn't exist is one of the major problems with this website. You are so cucked you can't even think straight anymore.

American justice system is absolutely retarded, more at 11.

hahaha

Well he was a porch monkey

in other words he was accidentally convicted for a crime he didn't commit instead of the crime he did commit

>failed at every level for 30 years
>JUST 1 cunt.

Do you believe we don't have checks and balances to prevent this?

that's not how logic works, commie faggot

A lot of retarded kids in this thread

Interesting, (((they))) left out the false rape charges part out of the headline as not to offend feminists

That is how 99% of humans work faggot.

Yeah, look how good Germany's system is. You guys had that Tunisian Christmas attacker under a fucking microscope yet he pulled that shit off and is still on the loose

>mom killed herself thinking her son would be in jail for life
>"My mom died thinking I was a rapist."

Holy fuck, I didn't need this.

This is the fault of his neighbor, not the state. The neighbor directly accused him of rape and the state believed it, because we're always supposed to believe rape claims. DNA evidence only finally cleared him of charges in 2008.

I'm sure he'll eventually win some large sum of money in court for it.

Some fags are cheering up. This can happen to you too

No one deserves this shit. Seriously, no one, no matter what race you are.

The edgy anons here are either underages or mentally deranged.

>instead of the crime he did commit
Wich crime, exactly?

Yes, these guys are professional subverters. Making black people angry at the same time they protect feminists from being bashed for their bullshit.

The court believed the woman accusing him of rape instead.

Nigger has to be guilty of something

I really would kill you if I could get away with it

>a lot of WHITE people get wrongly imprisoned

fixed that for you

This is a case of a court believing a woman's rape claims over a man's innocence. You call it systematic racism, I call it systematic misandry.

Not an argument.
>Big scary internet guy

>implying "republican" is a race

This is great. Why put niggers in jail AFTER they commit crimes when you can do it BEFORE they commit crimes. This is simply genious.

That sucks. It'd be even worse if it happened to a human.

Think of all the crime that was prevented by him being in prison.

Is that headline just clickbait or did the guy really only get $75 as compensation? That's fucked up if its true, but I doubt it is.

It's still in dispute between himself and the state. He'll get more, but these things take forever to go through the courts.

Have you guys never watched shows about this? They ussaly get released after the 30th retrail because the cum stain on the dress finnaly disintegrated and now theres no evidence to say hes guilty. Ive seen shit like this dont fall for the bait.

>expecting americunts to know about their own judicial systems and processes

guess it was too much desu

Watch those edges there.

>A man who spent more than three decades behind bars for a crime he did not commit is fighting to up his compensation after receiving just $75.

>Lawrence McKinney, now 60, of Memphis, Tennessee, spent 31 years in prison after he was wrongly convicted of raping a woman and stealing her television in 1978.

>He was sentenced to 115 years in prison - 100 years for the rape and 15 years for the theft. He was released in 2009 after new DNA evidence found that he was not even on the scene.

He'll probably die before he can getting more.

archive.is/NacTl

>get

fix'd

>Under budget ($75)
>ahead of schedule

RAPE SHOULD BE A CAPITAL OFFENSE GUYS!

Who cares, Black people are never innocent

Govt should fine him for 31 years of 3 meals a day and housing.
Prolly first man in family to make it past 30 yrs old and not have 6 baby mamas.

>100 years for rape
What? 100 years are you serious. Was he accused of raping an entire city or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=mK4XhR0lYlE

It's not a bad deal for him, with that 75 dollars after thirty years he's in the top ninety percent of niggers in wealth accumulation.

Why punish the taxpayers by giving him $75?

>"wrongly" imprison a nigger
>he can't rape anyone

>don't imprison him
>very likely will rape someone within those 30 years

Seems like a win for society, tbqh.

>All my life was taken away
>31 years were taken away

Choose one.

Not really when you consider they obviously had to let the actual rapist slip.

US rape statistics went up 10% as soon as they released his black ass

He would have recieved about 31 K$ here, +Compensations for injuries suffered in prison.

If he was wrongly accused then he owes taxpayers 31 years of food and rent.

2edgy4me

And doesn't american inmates do shit like carpentry for food?

> Implying it didn't prevent him from committing crimes.

Wew, newfag.

WOW SET UP BY A LYING BITCH

OMFG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes. This is just the money they give during a typical release. He will be getting more soon if he knows how to use a phone book and how to spell "lawyer"

Fucking manufactured outrage click bait garbage, sage

He probably had a million lawyers trying to contact him. Easy big money case.

doesn't even have to do that. he only has to know the last five letters

stein