Is Turkey the most redpilled nation on planet earth?

Is Turkey the most redpilled nation on planet earth?
K*rds may need not post.

>strong religious values
>strong heavy culture with morals (K*RDS NEED NOT APPLY)
>every morning in school kids have to recite the national anthem and also "Türküm, doğruyum etc..." (İ am Turkish, İ am right)
>A Turk born abroad is given Turkish citizenship as a birthright, if the birth wasn't registered they can still be citizen given they speak Turkish
>great ancestors were Mongol warriors
>poetic and beautiful language
>upholds racist values
>diverse
>Atatürk

I know America also has a lot of these things, and they were the most redpilled nation for a long amount of time but that is falling off now...

>deluded diaspora
not an argument

>çomar
no, but still not an argument k*rd

bump

Atatürk was a super leader, in İskender Bey, Alexander the Great tier.

K*rds may go fuck their sisters and aunts, then breed mutant babies. Fuck Ar*bs too, goatfucker bastards, get the fuck out of Turkey, return to your shithole country.

> Poetic and beautiful language

Every time when I hear someone speak turkish, it sounds like they are choking on something.

dutch language has lots of kh too.

Yes Dutch has a lot of throat, but Turkish is spoken in the front of the mouth only K*rds use their throat. Maybe some exceptions to regional accents but I've never heard it.

Hello roach, sup in queen's territory

i want roaches to go

boring, cold and dull froggo

>poetic language

Haha fuck off. Your best poet was Nazim Hikmet and he was a communist whom you jailed.

Kurdish has a larger epic literary tradition and it's still barely standardised. You've got the second largest army in NATO and an actual Air Force and you still can't finish off the PKK. As for guttural, Turkish is guttural as fuck. 'Kh' sounds (fricatives) do exist in Kurdish but even Kurdish has more open vowels than Turkish. That's why Turkish is so ugly. Even Kurdish and Arabic are easier to listen to.

>strong religious values
>Atatürk

Pick one. Atatürk meant for it to be a secular state, and erdogan is fucking it all up.

>strong religious values
>Atatürk

I see you don't know what cognitive dissonance is, that's okay, wouldn't expect a Turk to have the cognisant power to process such ideas.

>A Turk born abroad is given Turkish citizenship as a birthright, if the birth wasn't registered they can still be citizen given they speak Turkish

I can do that too with my Canadian, Lebanese, or Iraqi citizenship. It's not that big of a deal.

Go back then.

>K*rt detected
Also I speak English with my throat believe or not, but when I speak Turkish there are only clean sounds nothing guttural so I have no idea what you're saying. You're telling someone who is Turkish that their language is like Arabic in terms of pronunciation when it is simply invalid, it is only clean sounds, it can sound hard but not throat-scrapingly hard. Only K*rds and other middle eastern foreigners pronounce with their throats.

Try harder K*rt, don't cough up too much phlegm when speaking now buddy.

Atatürk was a great man, he led the country in a secular direction and a nationalistic direction. He is the ultimate redpilled God.

But since he died Türkiye slipped down a bit and went back to being religious so at least there are moral values that come with it, therefore being still redpilled.

Later. I want to see all of Europe first. Then I'll settle down in a secular area like İzmir or Kadıköy.

You will never, NEVER be good until you disown and destroy Islam. This is not debatable, this is not subjective, you can ignore this reality but that won't change it.

As İ said İ'm off to live in secular areas like Kadıköy and İzmir. İ won't be touched by Islam.

BASED

You crush one in Germany and another Pops up in Britian. I need more shoes.

listen to teoman. turkish sounds nice

Can anybody guess OPs name?

mehmet roach

>strong religious values
>Atatürk

>british education

>Turkey
>Redpilled

No.

>Atatürk
Kek, not anymore apparently

Get fucked roaches

>K*rds may need not post
>may need not
Is UK the most retarded nation on Earth?
You don't even know how to use the grammar invented by your country. Pathetic!