It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish...

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

You can't be a jew and an atheist at the same time.

Are you new here?

Hi /Reddit/

One drop rule says different.

Kys

You're a fucking idiot

You do realise that you are fucking stupid and that is the reason why you will never have any political power.

>nu-Sup Forums

Religion is fucking boring and the Christian God gives too many fucks about retarded things.
Truly, fuck religion. Worst 18 years of my life.

Lurk moar faggot

But you were an evangelical, I'd hate myself too

>He thinks you cannot be a jew and an atheist at the same time

Autistic mongol

>Religion is fucking boring and the Christian God gives too many fucks about retarded things.

T. (((Atheist)))

Atheism is just another tentacle of the (((Marxist))) beast. Fedoras around here aren't good at facts though.

>hurr atheists are jews
fuck off retards

How else do you explain this?

>3% difference between atheists and Jews

Shameful.

>cuckholicism

not even once you proxy irish

I'm not falling for this one, you fucking Cathocuck.
Religion IS fucking boring. You guys just like it because it pushes your retarded anti-Muslim western civilization meme but I have better things to do on a Sunday listening to some faggot trying to guilt trip me over something I never did.

>there's no such thing as coincidence, everything must be a jewish plot

Who gives a shit they're jewish. The jews have always been an advanced people. Stop being so paranoid and embrace the nihilistic truth of existence and stop LARPing with that tard 2000 year old carepenter god cult.

Right

>I have better things to do on a Sunday listening to some faggot trying to guilt trip me over something I never did

>Jewish plots don't exist

Hi /Reddit/

He's not my pope

You don't even have a dog in this fight, Mohammed.

I think they refer to people that is ethnically jewish but consider themselves atheists?

There's a difference between acknowledging that something can happen and being schizophrenic enough to see it in everything.

Fucking help this thread is really showing the cancer faggots in pol now fucking hate nupol

>Jews pushing atheism and everything atheism enables isn't a Jewish plot

I can see your nose from space you fucking kike.

>>Jews pushing atheism
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound right now?

go sit in a sauna for a few days you cuck

From the OP

>For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

>But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

Which of these do you disprove? And also does it surprise you that atheists and Jews have such similar voting intentions?

What's that you don't and you're just going to call me a name!? Well I never.

I'm onto you you fucking kike

You're good OP, keep spreading the word.