What are the social and political consequences of the widespread availability of futuristic sex robots?

What are the social and political consequences of the widespread availability of futuristic sex robots?

yahoo.com/tech/sex-marriage-robots-science-fiction-reality-033318029.html

I get an ai gf.

Probably the end of female promiscuity and the beginning of an age where men win the sex game.

>bigger more expensive fleshlights
>social and/or political consequences.

Pick one

My wife is only a year younger than me, if I married a woman 10 or so years younger than this could be a different story by I figure at some point in the future when we are around 50 I will purchase a sex robot or a real doll or something and fuck that when she loses interest in sex and I in sex with her. I will still throw her the complimentary bone. But this is a way I can get a younger more attractive model and still stay with my wife without her freaking out over the emotional pain of me fucking another woman.

oh and also the alternative is I sink a lot of money into surgery to keep her hot. I'll way up the respective costs vs benefits and advancements in technology when the time comes.

For now I still enjoy fucking her quite a lot.

>fleshlights
Just helps you get off. Supposedly feels better. But jerking off is already pretty easy and just fine.
But sexbots are quite step further. More like you're fucking someone.
Must be weird though.
good point desu

People should already be able to marry their waifus. It's of no use for society, but the same goes for homosex marriages, so there should be no difference. A married interdimensional (2D/3D) couple should also be able to adopt children. A waifu program could teach them much better and more effectively than some human women.

How old are you now?

If you're in your twenties, don't you think there's a decent chance that anti-ageing technologies will advance in the next 20-30 years?

As men become more independent of women and their power over us decrease, bills will be pressed to ban them.

What would those even do anyway? They're just dolls right?
>tfw no ai gf

Wait until it sucks your dick AND makes you dinner.

When that happens, all hell is going to break loose.

>have waifu for emotional comfort
>have sex bot for good sex
>have imagination to make the bridge between the two if need be

I'll be fucking set.

What if I want to suck her dick while she watches anime?
AI needs to be advanced enough for this to make sense.

well the value of pussy will plummet and as a result women having a monopoly on the pussy market will lose every shred of political relevance

yea they will make documentaries about the pussy market crash of 35 (because by then when people say 20's or 30's they mean 2020 or 2030)

sheeit millennials already get no puss.But basically more shitposting on Sup Forums

i think they needed to make more albums, hotel coral essex was the shit!

>more shitposting

The future is now.

huh. sounds great.
you just had to make it extra degenerate.

I'm 31 and she's 30. Even if anti aging stuff gets real good I'm not sure it would be good enough for my requirments. Even if they stopped aging entirely we would still look 50-60 years old so I need that robot or doll.

If they can reverse aging well that shit is going to be the choice obviously. I want to fuck someone who looks like a 19 year old even if they are 50, not someone stuck in the stasis of constantly looking 50 and never dying by aging.

If I had to fuck one permanent 50 year old perpetually for eternity I would kill myself.

fuck the sex part

robo partner when?

> What are the social and political consequences
Girls stop being cucked when they'll see no one needs them anymore. First, they'll try to get into rapefugees some more, then they'll see, that it brings only poverty, rape and death, then they'll try to restore cult of strong machom while badwording sexbots, anime culture and stuff into nerdy things, like before. And then nerds culture will return to nerds, so sjw tards will stop destroying it. Trump presidency will only assists in that. and other countries will follow USA example soon.

You're right. This doesn't replace your waifu. Not yet anyway. Damn. The future looks bright desu.

That's part of how I will sell this idea to my wife.
>It will clean up our shit and make dinner for us... ..and I will fuck it's face occasionally when you don't feel like it (translation: when I don't feel life fucking an old lady).

They are working on reversing biological ageing. Google the SENS Research Foundation.

When AI gets there. Could take a while. Get a waifu in the meantime.

Yeah but I just don't see it being in my time. I bet all us red pilled angry 30 year olds will die out just before it becomes a thing and all the 20 something SJW types will get it, stay alive forever and the world will turn to shit under their perpetual rule.

Shit is bad now, with the financial gap. Imagine being a new 20 year old with some perpetually 20 SJW libtard who has been alive for 300 years acquiring wealth and power who rules the world.

>Hestia bot
Nice

The glorious waifu age is finally upon us.

3DPD is completely and utterly obsolette.

Combined with artificial wombs, they have LITERALLY NO VALUE WHATSOEVER.

What a time to be alive anons~!
2D shall reign supremme for the years to come!

Also you know every fucking saudi prince and slimy kike is going to be right on that shit. They will make the price so high that most white people can't afford it and then give it out for free for every non-white refugee under the guise of charity.

Not having to deal with a real girl is ideal.

It's all fun and games until a malfunctioning motor rips a dude's dick in half.

All they would need to do is attach an onahole.

There'd be no need for complex machinery there.

>mfw virgin and somewhat insecure about it
>mfw everyone I know who's had sex tells me it's nothing special
I think this guy gets it.

Fpbp

>hestia
Good taste

This guy gets it.
Waifus are the future.