Right wingers: will you admit that your movement is totally intellectually bankrupt and completely lacking in any...

Right wingers: will you admit that your movement is totally intellectually bankrupt and completely lacking in any serious thought leadership?

We have nobel Prize winners (Krugman), Pulitzer Prize winners (Kristof), leading scientists (Hawking) and basically all of the Silicon Valley pioneers.

Meanwhile your intellectual artillery consists of such notables as Alex Jones, Larry The Cable Guy, Roosh V, and Lauren "The Booty" Southern.

Seriously, right wingers, get your act together. Your movement is dominated by charlatans, carnies, conspiracy theorists and glorified chaturbate girls. This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

cruxnow.com/vatican/2016/09/17/pope-says-welcoming-refugees-keeps-us-safe-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=K2tPfUJ90XI
youtube.com/watch?v=643EZh5f_bg
youtube.com/watch?v=7AujdKhmM5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and we still won.

Fpbp

But man is Stefan Molyneux fun to listen to.

The biggest problem with the right wing is that they aren't far enough to the right.
We need more racial and religious genocide, outlaw homosexuality and all this other sickening sexual degradation, ban all this hertz brainwave manipulation music and these dirty propaganda films, the world needs dictatorship because you're all to fucking stupid to be allowed a choice. Give an idiot a choice and you give him the choice to choose wrongly, fuck off leftist faggot, left to me you'd be getting "rehabilitated" in a death camp somewhere till you grew the fuck up.

Probably because most Americans are retarded

no he is not, he is extremely delicate and boring, I want to punch him everytime

Thomas Sowell just off the top of my head.

Leafs are going all out lately.

We are the people and we are anti-intellectualism, like our true leader Adolf.

>conspiracy theorists
>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION
Perhaps you've got it backward.

Milo and Shapiro are pretty smart

You're forgetting a few ((())) in your names there bud.

Don't you understand that everybody is afraid today? Asking somebody with no wits to admit that they're witless when they are afraid and powerless is really fucking impossible. How about you as an intellectual wake the fuck up and realize the burden for fixing society lies on you?

The true intellectual knows that equilibrium is the only law.

krugman doesn't know his head from his arse

oh and the "nobel prize in economics" is not a real nobel prize.

>krugman

lmao

>actually bragging about Krugman

Don't forget the alt-right is largely filled with Jews

you sound brainwashed dude, just a heads up

/thread

Day of the rake when?

Liberals weren't smart enough to win the presidency.

So much for that "intellectual artillery."

>Jewish Prize Winners

>MUH EXPERTS AND INTELLUGANCE
...proven wrong again and again and again and again and again and again

I hope you're doing well

Right on the money. If the right wing would at least admit climate change is real i might want to swap over to them. But atm they are just the anti-science party.

Back before the French Revolution, the royalists had all the intellectuals on their side and look what happened.

were so smart we figured out our political philosophy hundreds of years ago with brilliant minds like ben franklin and alexander hamilton and strong leaders like george washington. modern leftism is so fucked up, you need to all stand around in your echo chambers patting each other on the back giving each other prizes to convince yourselves that you have any credability. its sad really.

>leaf
>doesn't want to fuck Lauren southern

I tried to listen to him interview the woman that made that redpill documentary the other day but it was too painful. He belongs on an 80s community access cable channel that no one watches.

kek

value economists by their investment results along all their years of doing so, not by the bullshit awards another idiots give them

>dominates academia
>gets to decide what is intellectual and what isn't
>"b-but we are making so much money off of colleges and other pyramid schemes"

Nice try leaf

we're guided by the spirits of adolf hitler and dr william luther pierce, if you were curious.

maybe not everyone has read them, but the shadowy anonymous leaders of the alt-right have, and that's their ideology

Day of The Rake looms leaf.

We can't have an actual leader before normies are woke.

Low-quality bait, leaf.

Left is full of Jews and niggers

>tfw to intelligent to win

Problem is we don't sink to their level with manipulation. We just put the truth out and that's our strategy, but these cucks in the alt lite feel like they're between a rock and a hard place being in the spotlight.

All those brains and you still can't make actual arguments. All I ever hear from the left is "that's racist/sexist/homophobic/etc.". Try using facts and reason instead of shaming and maybe I'll consider what you have to say.

this
if you faggots are so smart how can you be so self-unaware?
oh wait, i guess that means you aren't

>We have nobel Prize winners (Krugman), Pulitzer Prize winners (Kristof), leading scientists (Hawking) and basically all of the Silicon Valley pioneers
and yet none of you understand economics, or care about your own people being wiped out

silly faggot guilt-ridden brainwashed retards

which means nothing, so...

Maybe because it's a bunch of different movements and politcal viewpoints that all just dislike the far left

So you actually want the right wingers to get their act together, do you? Good job they've got the presidency and the House and Senate for the next eight years then, isn't it?

> thought leadership is better than actual leadership

>He doesn't admire Paul Watson's facial hair
>He wouldn't marathon fuck Lauren South
>He wouldn't buy a water filter from Alex Jones
>He doesn't enjoy THE MOST ELECTRIFYING Alt-right personality, Dwayne Johnson
>He doesn't enjoy Milo's bants
I mean, we've got the superior genetics in terms of appearance, intelligence, and charisma.

>Literally all the goddamn mainstream politics and celebrities are pushing the left ideology
>universities are commie factories
>being a right winger can cost you a career and ruin your reputation
>oh look, we, the lefties have more intellectuals on our side than you! Imagine my shock!

Fuck intellectualism. Is the last step before decadence.

You want to follow the Jews and niggers? Fucking kek

I see pictures like this and it makes me so relieved that things turned out the way they did. REALLY dodged a bullet this time.

>""""""""""movement""""""""""
>implying we all want the same thing

The only thing that we can all agree on is that faggots like you need to fucking die.

>but these cucks in the alt lite feel like they're between a rock and a hard place being in the spotlight.

splain plz

>B-but atheism is the future guise! Dawkins told me that eating his shit is true enlightenment!

Here's the reality: smart right wingers don't ever come out as right wingers. Remember that Oculus Rift CEO who was harrassed for supporting Trump? He never promoted his views did he. Libs still found out about them and harrassed the fucker. So everyone else doesn't speak out because they don't want to lose their jobs because of leftie harassment

Yourpicrelated are gatekeepers and nothing more.
>Our movement
t.Retard
I used to think they were good, then they failed to call out any (((real))) issues.

No

This "movement" became shit after it stopped being about anonymous shitposters and turned into fucking meme right wing celebs just as bad as the lefts

I mean look at this bitches book, probably the most edgy awful title I've ever seen

Moleneux & Rubin are alright though

>Lauren "The Booty" Southern.
Lauren has no booty, retard.

and and and .. JEWS !

>completely lacking in any serious thought leadership

That's a good thing.

There are plenty of conservative intellectuals you fucking loser

Also krugman got his Pulitzer for an economic theory he wrote like 30 years ago

Hardly makes him an expert in anything but that

>intellectually bankrupt
>lacking... thought leadership?
Independent thinkers don't need to be told what to believe. Imagine that.

>nobel Prize winners
Obama won one without actually doing anything other than being black. Discredited.

>Meanwhile your intellectual artillery consists of such notables as Alex Jones, Larry The Cable Guy, Roosh V, and Lauren "The Booty" Southern.
You said we were scattered, leaderless, divided. Which is it?

I get this is bait, but I had fun replying. Work on contradicting yourself a little less before making lefties wail and gnash teeths.

FPBP.

>you're all to fucking stupid

Kek

Apparently you don't know what an appeal to authority fallacy is.
Guess you are not one of those so called intellectuals.

>not voting for killer grandma that wants all the refugees
Yeah, that's pretty retarded.

And yet we won.

What does that say about you?

Dawkins is doing ISIS work spreading hatred towards Christians.

You're right, and as you constantly remind us, Hillary won the popular vote.

Your pope is the one literally kissing the feet of Muslims.
cruxnow.com/vatican/2016/09/17/pope-says-welcoming-refugees-keeps-us-safe-terrorism/

>hurr evryone but me is stupid
liberals legitimately believe this.

IQ is important, but apprently not enough for alt-right, they need some faith too

>lumping Alex Jones in with Lauren, Larry and the rest

Fuck right off Jones was never a part of that meme movement

They are afraid to bring the next level of red pills to the masses because of how powerful people reject racism bexcuse of social norms

nobel and pulitzer were jews. Its jews rewarding jews for visibility. Hawking is not a leading scientist by any means, he is a novelty.

Does anyone have that pic of a nu-male wearing a Pepe mask telling people to be more inclusive?

Because that's what is happening

You came to the wrong neighbourhood, globalist

>your pope
You mean that masonic puppet? He's not my pope. Most Catholics don't like him.

haAHAHAHAH

(((nobel)))
(((Pulitzer Prize)))
((leading scientists)))
(((Silicon Valley pioneers)))

even conservatives make use of the true human nature , which is rebellion, yet, they think they won't be rebelled aginst

You do know he's Canadian and that you haven't won everywhere? Jesus christ American's are so fucking stupid.

we have the president

Thanks, Dad! That makes me feel so much better!

One again FPBP

I'm not sure you know what "science" means.

>nobel Prize
Martin Freedman
>Hawking
citation needed
>Prize winners
Completely meaningless meme award that means nothing.

It's real, but it's not man made and it's been changing all the time through History. That's what the 99.999% of the right wing claims. Get your fucking data.

Every time some says not "admitting Climate change" They sound completely retarded imo. The Climate has always changed.

>Krugman
youtube.com/watch?v=K2tPfUJ90XI

>Kristof
youtube.com/watch?v=643EZh5f_bg

>Hawkings
Leonard Susskind basically tore Hawkings a new asshole but you would not know that because he is not famous

>Silicon Valley pioneers

All the silicon Valley faggots dont add up to one Martin
youtube.com/watch?v=7AujdKhmM5A

>we have given away leftist awards to doubleplus goodthinkers
wow, I'm quite impressed.

Fuck you

Yet these people couldn't predict the financial collapse, Brexit, Trump. They are all just talking heads. They have their heads so far up their own asses reality never plays into their thought process. Also don't forget people like Ben Shapiro or Thomas Sowell. Nobel and Pulitzer prize are heavily biased towards leftists. They gave king Nigger a noble prize for being a Nigger.

>2016
>seriously arguing from appeals to authority

Roger Penrose is 10x the physicist/ mathematician than hawking ever was.

Appeal to authority, the thread

low energy