Is Ulfric Stormcloak Red Pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

colonelkillabee.tumblr.com/post/69423051613/stormcloak-bible-index-updated-dec-12th
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ulfric is nothing more than a puppet of the Thalmor. If he wins the civil war, then it means that the empire will withdraw from Skyrim with its entire army. This will cut the manpower of the region in half by doing so, and with the imperial presence gone, the Thalmor will be able to invade Skyrim and there will be no army large enough to stop them.
By choosing Ulfric, you choose to hand Skyrim over to the (((Thalmor)))

how is the thalmor going to invade skyrim?

Lore reason you Normie

fucking stupid retarded nords. i hope they all burn in dragon fire

Ulfric Storm cloak was a nigger. He even talked like a retard.

I dont quite understand this argument. I have read the dossier on Ulfric. That part i understand completely. What i have an issue with is that if you side with the empire then the end result is the same. The empire army would still sustain enough losses in a victory over the storm cloaks causing them to be unable to defend against a thalmor invasion.

The thalmor are set up to invade either way. What annoys me is they include enough lore for the player to discover this, but the player has no options to do anything about it. You either side with the empire or with the storm cloaks. Ideally an optional quest line would start after reading the dossier in which the player could investigate further, capture a thalmor agent or discover evidence of their plans, then present both sides of the civil war with the evidence, and finally unite to battle the Thalmor. Probably too much work for bethesda though

All these arguments seem to forget one thing. The Thalmor can't do shit to a dragonborn

>modern bethesda
>competent storybuilding
pick 1
fallout 4 is literally only decent because the world is nice
the actual game part of fallout 4 is shit

what lore reason?
you mean their navy?
the one we heard so much about?
i suggest you look here tbqh
>colonelkillabee.tumblr.com/post/69423051613/stormcloak-bible-index-updated-dec-12th

I doubt if the empire can't take the thalmor,some over glorified main character can
Lore=\=gameplay

I have paged through the game several times using several characters. I have never chosen a side. I simply never got into their stupid little squabble and just went ahead with being dragonborn.

Am I missing out on some decent gameplay? Is fighting for one side or the other even worth it?

Okay then without the dragonborn the stormcloaks fall regardless.
The entire empire was built by a dragonborn leading the armies of man.
The entire lore of Skyrim almost revoles around the dragonborn. Sure hes a marysue but thats how the lore is written.
It's really who ever the dragonborn sides with wins. Stormcloaks can't win without it, and the empire can win but would take years.

It's more about Thalmor wanting to weaken the Empire furtherly to defeat it completely during potential second Great War. Empire without Skyrim would be quickly crushed by the Dominion, and there is no other force in Tamriel to stop their expansion.

Bigots are not redpilled.

Hate everyone or none at all

I hate when games hype you up
You are just still a "go here,do this" drone
But yeah, dragonkin=god

And how should the elves manage to beat skyrim, when they were btfo out of hammerfell?
Skyrim is surrounded by mountains on all side, it's too cold and the terrain would ensure the invaders would be beaten back, not to mention nords are superior warriors.

It never ceases to embarrass me that the rise in pagan LARPers around here seems to correlate to the release of a fucking video game.

Nice try, High Elf.

Orcs are _______?

ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS

I hate it as well. They make this civil war sound like it can go either way and that the dragonborn is not that big of a deal but then you kill alduin, lord of the vamps, the only other dragonborn and can learn to enslave dragons.
As far as lore goes the civil war is like..a family frued and whoever the dragonborn picks will win.
Bethesda can write an amazing story don't get me wrong but they must have some kind of Jesus figure in it who happens to be the player. Which throws all bets out. It becomes. Empire will win if the dragonborn sides with them or the stormcloaks will win if the dragonborn sides with them.
All the battles, all the reasons for a rightful cause are no longer worthy anymore when you are a god. It's who do I want to win. Which is B.S when considering how many factors go into war.

Ok so basically the stormckoaks lose no matter what and you have a chance for the empire to defeat the thalmor by securing skyrim for the empire. I will concede that. Still doesnt make me feel like the empire is the right choice though. I still think there should have been an option to for skyrim to declare independent under the stormcloaks, but also stop the thalmor invasion the lore eludes too. Or at the very least expose them. Less of a happy ending for the stormcloaks because they would be preparing for another war which they will probably lose but at least it would tie the loose ends of the story.

are the thalmor legitimately based on the jews?
like the goblins from wow and potter are legit jewish caricatures

uhm the tr00 pagans are the Forsworn.

Don't you know that worshiping Talos is racist? You need to be more inclusive to the other species and stop your Man supremacy.