Would america vote for an aussie president?

My parents born in america so that makes me eligible right?

would you vote for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause#Ted_Cruz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to be a natural born citizen to be eligible to run for Presidency in the U.S.

No.

Fuck off back to the outback.

You have to be born in America. Natural born us citizen

ted cruz...all you need is a parent born in america

u mad?

Have you realised yet that Australia is just Texan Britain?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause

>Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

Cruz was never going to win, they never intended on letting him run with the expectation to win or be eligible, wake up.

No lawsuit or challenge has been successful, and in February 2016, the Illinois Board of Elections ruled in Cruz's favor, stating, "The candidate is a natural born citizen by virtue of being born in Canada to his mother who was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause#Ted_Cruz

The difference between you and him is you aren't/weren't being employed as an unconscious instrument of others political agenda to ensure a Clinton presidency, nor does your family come from money and a political background (I can only guess). I'm in the middle of the migration process and know enough civics to know what I'm talking about here.

Depends: are your Aussie shitposts worthy of the international stage like our Golden God Emperor's?

yep, pay a russian hacker to add my vote to your shitty electoral system

like $5 apparently

pay with your credit card

There's always at least one of you.

>would you vote for me?

Only after you bring honor back to Aussieland and defeat the emu's.

I would vote for you, user.

Imagine the bantz with an Strayan president.

>My parents born in america
So you're not actually Aussie?

you also need to live in the US for some number of years.

See
Please fucking stop, you cringeworthy faggots.