This is the faggot who got killed by a finnish natsi with one kick and while he was on drugs and booze and shit...

This is the faggot who got killed by a finnish natsi with one kick and while he was on drugs and booze and shit.. refused treatment... but here comes the catch: The nationalist is accused of RACIST hate crime _D ::D:D:D:D Really, so it's confirmed: antifa are niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55ki-54S_hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he needed further confirmation

ei vittu :D :D

Seems like if you have what they deem a racist background they can accuse you of extra racist motives in anything.

-Steal a candy: racist shoplifting.
-Don't pay taxes: racist tax evasion.
-Burn a Finnish flag: racist desecration of the national flag???

Suomi National thread???

I'm still bewildered and confused.

Why not?

ppppperrrrrrrrkele

I can't make any of this, what is going on?

A typical Finnic female.

Someone post the minivideo for xer.

>sadboy getting trashed
good they are apathy personified

He's the hero Finland deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A White Knight.

Hi is this Finlan bread :DD Benis :D

Top fucking kek

natsi guy did nothing wrong

And here is Aryan Specimen that gave the kick

If I was a woman, I would let him inseminate me with his aryan genes

Here you go

question Japan bro.
last time I was there, there was so many nigger scum from Nigeria. are those apes still running rampart in Tokyo

I'm an alcoholic, would I be welcome in binland?

The manlet rage.

fucking manlet. how can anyone defend this? this is subhuman behavior triggered by a deep rootef inferiority complex due to his short stature. obviously gigamanlet who gravitates towards nationalism because it focuses on the only quality he has: his skin color.

he is a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=55ki-54S_hE

Sounds like someone needs a kick.

Holy shit that was awesome

Like a ninja.

That's missing a few frames. Why is it edited right as the kick starts? It makes it look like the guy is teleported into the pavement.

Is that a laser hand

The guy spit on his boys

I don't expect a German to understand honor or defending your friends but you could at least pretend

This.

Monitoring has very shitty fps because it save footage 24/7.

It's usually around 6fps.

Fuck off, we're full