CHIMPS ARE ACTUALLY WHITE AHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCK WHITE SCUM

CHIMPS ARE ACTUALLY WHITE AHAHAHAHAHABABAHABAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCK WHITE SCUM

wtf i hate chimps now

So does it mean whites are the true humans? Blacks were a result of a mutation gone wrong?

They are actually the most intelligent animal in the world (aside from humans), so this is not an insult but a complement.

so what, chimps are still less retarded than you

it's not skin color why people don't like niggers, it's their tendency to engage in violent behavior more often than other races and their low average IQ.

It means us blacks are evolved further away from the monkeys than the inferior white boi

Didn't know abos where allowed computers

Wow that whitey is swolle

That looks like a ashy fuckin nigga.

He even bald and ripped. Straight up ashy larry lookin motherfucker.

Yep that's why blacks are mentally inferior even to them.

That chimp is ripped!

tfw blacks cant even compete with chimps

>built af
>functional strength all day
>koko's IQ is higher than the average nigger
how is this a bad thing again?

Groids look more like gorillas which are black.

Black boys are inferior nigger. Less strength, shorter, dumber, not capable of anything, no accomplishments.

True, this explains why Africa came as the dominant first world continent and europe became third tier shithole

>Less strength
Ever watched the Olympics white boy? All blacks

>not posting the unedited picture

>noonga
>black
abbos are the fucked up result of being wayyy too asian. they're actually the hypergooks

CHIMPS > NIGGERS

>olympics
>strength
all strongman competitors are black. most oly lifters are either arabs, chinks or whites. blacks only run because they have freak navels that alter their center of mass, long chimp tier limb ratios and low muscle density caused by starvation.

>all strongman competitors are black.
other way around smH

HEY NIGGER!

Motherfucker has some sweet arms.

Makes sense. Chimps are more civilized than niggers any day of the week

Well no shit? Chimps were white skin until they lost their hair and turned into niggers.

>One of the most intelligent animals, alongside dolphins and elephants, is White
no surprises there.

All that tells us is chimps>niggers. In fact, many niggers in central africa have lower iq than chimps. If chimps had a different skull structure and could speak to each other, they'd probably drive niggers back to trees.

It probably has greater intelligence than you

why is it bald

And this proves what?

Cimps actually tend to have an average iq higher than most africans.....kek

>white
Nigga he's ashy like your mom bruh

>New Zealand
Go fuck a sheep iland boi

They're also less vicious, destructive, and useless than niggers.

kek, here comes a black boy thinking he can change reality. Search up the worlds strongest men. Look at how here are no black boys and mostly white men. And then keep crying nigger.

>all strongman competitors are black.
Not true, iceland alone has a huge portion of the strongest weight lifters in the world and has many people who are top lifters.

Do monkey evolved from niggers?

hey faggot. put this t shirt on and show some pride to mein führer

What did we learn today Sup Forums?

Chimps are actually better than niggers.

I'ts a disease, alopecia, where they lose all their hair.

confirmed

Ty for... Agreeing? I'm unsure of the point of your post.

you have evolved so much that you have gone full circle and are now back where you started, congratulations.

>whites are literally chimps
>blacks still continue to be less than whites
>???
>btfo white man

They egyptian made a mistake and corrected it right afterwards. The point of his post was to reply to a black boy who actually thought blacks are strong enough to compete with white men.

>chimps are on plant based diets
>still more ripped than most people at the gym who eat meat protein
>human's and chimps share almost 90% of the same DNA

makes you think

Doesn't look white to me.

Probably because you haven't seen the color white in a while hans

damn son, my cousin's hitting the gym.

Yeah, no.
Chimps eat meat and insects too.
They climb fucking trees all day and go to war with the neighboring tribe for shits and giggles.
Chimps are alpha as fuck.
That's why the niggers fear them.

looks like a slav to me

Chimps are on average 6 times stronger than humans. If it was about diet and not genetics, all sportsmen would be doing nothing but leaves all day.

That hit me too hard, user

>White chimp has bigger balls

why did humans get so weak but still so big?

How dis make you feel nig boiii?

The Spanish are the niggers of Europe

Who knows? I know that humans have more agile fingers and tongues, bigger brain. Out intestines are much smaller because we cook food.

>Ex-convicted colony

Whos the nigga Dundee?

Their strength is largely from the differences in musculature. The main discrepancy in strength is in the pulling action, which is essential for climbing. Their legs and assorted movements are typically much weaker than humans.

That explains why they are smarter than blacks doesn't it?