Are diamonds really worthless?

I bought an engagement ring today, however it is with simple zirconium. Am I cheap fuck? I just couldn't pay that much premium to some jew monopoly for some not that valuable stone. They are geniuses though especially even when you know truth and it's still a hard decision.

she's going to cheat on you.

Hide assets now.

their not really valuable. Better to have a pure white gold ring, custom made with a family insignia.

If she can't understand the concept of artificial scarcity, and how you refuse to participate in yet another Jewish lie, then dump her

They are not worthless. They are quite useful in fact, as abrasive material for sanding hard shit or whatnot. They are only worthless as jewelry.
Also, you are a cuck for believing that you have to spend a lot of money on useless shit like that, for a woman.

>women logic
>i don't get canned carbon atoms
>therefore i cheat on him

Its only slightly more complex than a runescape scam.

Diamonds belong on drill bits, not rings.

I'm not sure why so many women are obsessed with drill bits, but it is terrible for the economy.

Try reselling your diamond to see just how valuable it really is

Your standard diamond from any highstreet jewellers is not very valuable or rare at all.
Flawless diamonds are extremely rare and very valuable though, good luck finding one.

diamonds are rocks and there is no shortage of them the market is controlled. lookup popigai crater

Diamonds are among the most promising contenders for quantum computing storage solutions.

My wife didn't even want a ring, she wanted a pebble. I'm totally serious. Male penguins bring pebbles to their women penguins. Don't ask...

Diamonds aren't completely worthless.
But their extremely high price is mostly a result of smart marketing and artificial scarcity.

They are extremely overrated compared to other gems.
100 years ago nobody really liked diamonds.
And chances are 100 years from now the whole fad is over and their prices plummet.

Get a real gemstone like: ruby, sapphire, emerald, alexandrite, etc. Don't fall for the 100+ year scheme setup by tptb.

you could have set yourself up as a diamond warlord in africa for the price you have to pay for some ring diamond

You're married to a penguin?

Diamonds are just carbon, one of the most common elements known to man.
Fun diamond fact most people don't know? They burn.

The de Beers monopoly ended years ago and the prices have actually risen more steeply since then

He said don't ask, can't you read you Nornigger?

Surprisingly, there is now a way to manufacture pink diamonds.

Did your childbride really like the penguin movie, you Paki?

When you have kids will you keep your kid warm between your legs while she goes to the grocery store?

She is from Scandinavia, they're all weirdos.

No, he's the penguin.
Can't you read?

She kinda understands. I think I will just make up to her with buying some other stuff she wants for that money. That is probably easiest way to convince a woman :)

>literally made out of carbon
>can be made in a lab
>many cheaper materials are nearly as touch and much more brilliant
I'd rather get a ring made out of tungsten
that fucker would never break

The general rule is you spend about one full paycheck. It does not matter diamonds are a financial joke. Its about you bleeding money to show you really want the girl. If the price of that ring doesnt fuck your wallet over you are doing it wrong.

They casually burn diamonds to keep them expensive and every diamond not digged out by that one company is a blooddiamond.
They are just a big scam

>touch
tough

>Using money to reason with a woman.
Seriously did your father never teach you anything?

You are a poor cheap fuck.

Can't believe you tricked someone into marriage you Roma

We'll do it the other way around, I'll go to the shop.

>Cuck yourself for the hope that she will one day marry and then cuck you.

>a fucking leaf

>I don't know about women for 500

All they think about is wealth. I could fuck any girl with the money I have in my bank.

I don't listen to commands from random faggots.

He said that she specifically asked for it.

They only dispose of subpar diamonds. Nobody is going to pay money for a diamond with a spot in it or a cloudy patch

You fell for the Jew. Should have gone with a herkimer.

worth is a construct

Women are cheap when you look good.

>Its about you bleeding money to show you really want the girl.

No.

It's about you bleeding money to show you are a good Goy who fell for the JEWlers marketing.

These "traditions" are less than a century old.

Funny how the diamond trade is dominated by Jews.

>She kinda understands.
Oh boy …
>I think I will just make up to her with buying some other stuff she wants for that money.
You're fucked.

No they don't. I had zero money when I met my wife, and she had (and still has) a massive inheritance and a well paying job. There are some women that don't give a fuck about that, and they are the ones you keep.

>flawless diamonds are rare
No

>"Hey goy. i mean guy. I can trim that cool black armor for free"
Runescape made me grow.

Did you know diamond rings are so popular and wanted by women because diamond mining companies artificially created a demand for them in early XX century? Same thing with wedding rings. Men didn't wear them originally but were made to do so by marketing in 1920s.

Diamond dealer here, AMA

>All they think about is wealth.
Yes, your wealth. You don't have to spend much on her, you just have to make her look wealthy and high status by looking it yourself.

>breaking penguin tradition
What a shame

Can't you pick up some secondhand engagement ring for cheap?

This. They're fucking useless.

I could hold the amount of category D diamonds mined each year in the palm of my hand

Utility-wise, they're great for cutting rocks.

>he fell for the marriage Jew

Ive never understood the appeal of (blood) diamonds anyway. Nothing wrong with Zircon or a simple wedding band. I got my gf some diamond earrings once and she went swimming with them on and lost one. Fuck it. Will never buy diamonds for a woman again.

it's valuable only to jewellers because they've become intrinsically valuable to people in our position, OP.

They have practically zero resale value. If you want a diamond you'd probably be better off buying a second hand one. Like with buying cars, let someone else take the initial hit and privilege to drive it out of the dealership.

They've got goyim buying "chocolate" diamonds, they can get them to buy anything.

Take the money you saved from that, convince her to do courthouse quickie andtake that money, spend it on badass vacation. Barring that, dump her and get a real fiance that isnt stupid.

Let's talk about the real Jewish menance, weddings. A ring will cost you about $5k, while a wedding with about 100 guests will run you on average $20k for a four and a half hour party full of degeneracy where your fiance can act out on her Disney Princess fantasy.

>went swimming with them on and lost one

I know that feel. How long before she was asking for another one because she needs the pair again?

why bother buying anything at all?
a fucking zirconium isnt an engagement ring, its just a ring, give it as a gift.
thats the absolute fucking worst

a precious ring made by your own hands > a wooden ring made by your own hands >> a precious ring made by someone else, in a meaningful shape to you both >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a generic diamond ring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a generic zirconium bijou

Mcfucking kill yourself

Diamonds are fucking bullshit

Get that bitch a moissanite stone instead.

Probably won't notice the fucking difference unless she divorces you and trys to pawn the ring LMAO

What happened to dowrys?

Why is it that so many things wrong today can be traced back to the failings of the 20s?
>Modern war on drugs aka we didn't learn anything from prohibition
>Rampant partying and degeneracy these days, what they did for a decade then
>Impending financial collapse due to people being unable to keep up with inflation plus having decreased purchasing power in comparison to their parents
>Fucking with the middle east and creating power vacuums like what happened with the ottoman empire
>The parents and grandparents of all current rich families of today somehow found easy ways to get rich in the early 20th century.

A fad recently was buying cheaper birthstone rings

whatever happened to using correct plural?

>Spending money on the vacation jew.
Save save save nigga. How else are you gonna retire? Work your hands to the bone everyday to escape the monotonous jewish debt prison.

Never get a woman that idolizes Disney princesses.

they can be man made so not worthless but exceedingly over priced... also there are a shit ton of mined diamonds just kept off the markets to keep the price hih

Full blown modern kikery. Who taught women to smoke? Edward Bernays, Freud's nephew. Cigarette company told him they are losing half a market because there's a social stigma again women smoking. So what Bernays did? He tricked women into thinking they are liberating themselves by smoking. He called cigarettes "torches of freedom". They fell for it. The list of things Bernays tricked people into goes on: "traditional" American breakfast, eggs and bacon was forced on people by Bernays who was paid to do so by meat and dairy companies.

The same day. I just laughed at her when she asked. I don't buy her "expensive" jewelry at all anymore.

Every time I see a chocolate diamond commercial on the jew tube I laugh.

>tfw the jews are right about the goyim, they will buy literal garbage if marketed well

Brown diamonds were unmarketable outside of industrial use

If you want to really feel bad, take a look at how rare diamonds are in the universe. There are, literally, planet-sized diamonds! Diamonds are being constantly created on little shithole planets like the one we're riding on. Trillions of sources make a near limitless supply.

Gold is only created by supernovae explosions.other than trace amounts carried here on falling space rocks, what's currently on Earth is all there ever will be.

The concept of diamonds as a symbol of love did not even exist in most of man's history for several reasons.

1. Until modern gem cutting diamonds were actually pretty shitty. The old style gem working favored sapphires, emeralds, rubies, and a host of semiprecious stones.

2. They had never been marketed as such.

It is worth noting that the very idea of exchanging rings is a pagan tradition that stems from the same source as shaking hands when a deal is made; Odin's ring.

Yeah, apparently it was my fault for not buying them with screw backs. That argument was not compelling.

Eh. I just want to sign papers and be done with it. No ceremonies or celebration.

Unfortunately only single moms would agree to that.

Are there any diamonds that could hold value for real? That could be like an investment? Or with future technology we will be able to just produce any diamond we want?

thanks

I understand what you mean, but she is not like that. We are long time together. I actually should've done it much earlier...

>"The Love Of Your Life"
>CZ

I have to be honest with you, OP. The only CZ my wife is getting comes in the carry/conceal type.

Diamonds are one of those things you sorta have to do. You don't need karats upon karats. Just simple design; one insert, in the favorite cut of her liking.

I can guarantee she's already thought about the ring she's getting. You should at least know the cut.

Full paycheck? I think 1 grand should be more than enough.

Funny how nothing really ends up being the fault of women.

What a bunch of children.

There are unique, one of a kind diamonds that are literally priceless but most of them are just gifted to heads of states

I used my great grandmom's diamond and set it in a ring with her birth stone and saphires. Completely custom ring, cost only $500 to do and it has meaning to it unlike a mass produced ring.

Wasn't he also responsible for anti-smoking propaganda later in his life? Clever merchant man, playing both sides.

gonna need a source to substantiate those claims

Lmao enjoy being cucked

That's exactly what we did. Bought her a $30 pretty blue-stone ring during a nice daytrip for engagement.

Her dad's deal is 10k cash for each daughter getting married, do with it what you will.

Other two sisters did the traditional route, but we had a lovely wedding at her parents based pad overlooking the water on a florida island, got a ton of bbq chicken and made beans/rice, and everyone ate fajitas and drank margaritas that I mixed en masse in a dispenser. $110 wedding dress, and then spent the money on an awesome 2wk vacation in the Yucatan.

Gravel is less common than diamonds. Make of that what you will.

It's crazy to think a shitty online game taught me that all people are shit

Why didnt you get moissanit?. Its so much cheaper, almost just as hard and much more sparkly than diamond.

Didn't knew about this.
It's been used in jewelry only since 1998 and the patent to make jewelry from it is held by some JEWelers. But it expired this year.
Cool stuff. Thanks straya.

The ones that are already in the hands of private collectors and rich/celebrity people. Why else would they keep them?

You could take a run at the Hope Diamond.

Was her hymen intact when you first met her?

i'll bite.
she legit sounds like a real QT to me.
definitely a bit craycray, but in a sweet way.