OOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

OOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Oy vey make shure you pay the Google so that they goyim don't learn about the truth of the 6 gorrillion

it's anudder shower

Wait, so the Museum is paying Google to suppress any results that may question if the holocaust happened or not?

That's some Orwellian shit right there.

the name is capitalism

>pay someone for something
>sue them for profiting off it
TOP JEW

So you're saying we should go and spam click the link to drain the museums money?

Not only they pay google, but they also blame google for actually taking these monies. I bet they will sue and take everything back with huge interest.

guys in an argument with a jew on jewtube and I'm too dumb to win

can someone link some jew "hate" pictures with information

I thought for sure they had some jewish supremacy stuff in the torah, about ruling the world and having slaves, or was that prior to the reformation?

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

>our egregious misunderstanding of the Jewish concept of choseness is a typical White Power / Naziboy perception that proves my entire point about you.
In Judaism, the conviction about the Jewish people is that it was chosen by God Almighty to guide humankind toward the highest standards of morality and ethics. This has nothing to do whatsoever with being or feeling smarter or stronger than other peoples, except in the warped morbid minds of dumbf**ks like you.
Secondly, I am against Islam for most intents and purposes so nobody will see me apologize for their scriptures. But if many gentiles had not committed gratuitous persecution and atrocities against Jews, and if gentiles had not committed innumerable vice transgressions in the Land of Israel (the Jewish homeland) to the point of being irreparable, there would have been nothing in Jewish writings that would prescribe harsh treatment of such non-Jews.If you can't come to terms with this, it is your loss and nobody else's.

Actually, showing stormfats as the top results will discredit Holocaust denial to normies

Oy vey, it costs money to circumvent competition! An udder shower!

the suppression of search results is how google makes money (off the search engine anyway).

There was a guy on molymeme I think it was monckton that said one of his climate change videos was going viral a year or so ago and then abruptly was suppressed probably costing a couple hundred K to do so. Probably by a soros group.

Is Google, dare I say, /ourengine/?

Saw this on the CNN ticker 2 days ago lel.

it's almost like they cry in pain as they strike them

pure pottery

>jews jewing jews
>$2 a click
How much it would take to make them go broke?

Completely true, it's what makes safety squad so Goddamn great

>kikes are mad they are not the only ones profiting from the holocaust pseudo religion

>Pay 2$ a click
what if somebody was to set bots and spam these searches?

plz respond

anyone know torah :(

>stormfront

SHUT

>So jews are profiting off of something and some other jews are mad about it as they want to profit too.

Sounds about right.

>no one's posted this yet

step it up, nu/pol/

Are you saying I could go on google right now and deprive a holocaust museum of its money?

ty, is that pre-reformation or what?

what did they even get "rid" of with the jewish reformation ?

Someone needs to set up a bot

Jews chasing Jew shekels