This is a list of countries by military might. Why the fuck do Germany and Canada have such comically small armies...

This is a list of countries by military might. Why the fuck do Germany and Canada have such comically small armies, paling in comparison to Taiwan?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because everyone likes us

>Japan
>Military

Yeah, no. They haven't had an established military of their own since WWII.

Why should we have an army exactly? The biggest superpower in the world in half an hour from my home. No need for it.

Germany is not allowed to, afaik.

this list is shit

>Canada
Because if you kill your enemies, they win.
>Germany
Because EU laws or some such, and also WW2.

we don't need a military, attacking a defenseless muslim country would be racist

I predict that the New German Caliphate will raise an large army.

>Why should I lock my door? My neighbor is a serial killer, he will protect me.

Because Taiwan is constantly threatened by China.

Because Germany is the rape victim who secretly wants it so when someone comes she basically fucking bends over for them.

Because no-one would invade Canada except America and Canadians would be okay with that eh

>what are the Japanese Self-Defence Forces

POLAN STRONK
Why haven't you annexed Germany yet pollacks?

Germany doesn't because they lost ww2

Leaf doesn't because they wanted to fund socialized healthcare and figured usa would defend them in a war

Australia is strongest race

Canada has a small population.
Germany wasn't allowed to build a strong military.

Fuck yes! Reverse 1939 now!

>Canada has a small population.

That dwarves Australia's or Israel's.

Don't attack Portugal during the summer

Maybe because #3 on that list really really really wants to rape Taiwan.

It's much more of a pimp & ho style relationship.

U.S has 9 times the population of Canada. We're basically spare infantry for the States in the event of war.

>Guize we don't call it a military so it isn't a military

all those country have a bigger population than canada

It's strange, Germany has like more than 2 times Poland's population and way higher GDP. Krauts, wtf?

Surely Australia could kick the ass of Israel?

>Behind the poos
wtf is this shit

Invasion is highly unlikely, it would piss off Britain and then the UN would be in a tussle with NATO, which is silly to imagine. The most likely scenario is annexation, peacefully of course, but even then there's no point, America doesn't need our clay, it's better to keep us independent so we can trade and such.

Literally all Canada needs to do is protect the arctic waters and have some token troops to send in as part of NATO. USA takes care of the rest.

If they invade us we win

they cower behind Lady Liberty's peticoat while the USA defends them

lol, what a joke

Does this mean italy could 1v1 us?

Poland stronk!

Canadian government are stupid and rely on US for help despite our history and the fact that Manifest Destiny still has some popular support in the US.
Also Canada isn't fulfilling our NATO pledge so either we should get out and stop paying or we double the military budget.

Cool! The US has real challengers now!

Use the GFP Index instead.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Italian here, Frog-cousin.
You still would flatten most of Europe effortless.

Also, Italy before Britbongistan? We don't have their power projection.

They have nukes and millions of spec poops who could litteraly sink us in smelly, spicy and caustic poo.

For the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world

Because we subsidize their militaries by existing.

Everyone doesn't like us. We're just lucky that we're bordered and friendly with the most powerful country in the world. We'd literally be nothing without the United States.

I meant to reply the Canadian cuck that posted below you.

This list looks like bullshit. Source?

Wow, I didn't know Germany was this cucked. Looks like (((we))) had our greatest revenge by being stronger

Canada's the dude that talks and sits with America during lunch to befriend him knowing he's one step away from a repeat of his best hits.

Taiwan needs a strong military because China doesn't like them, they don't have nukes and are not in Nato.

Leafland spends more money on military technology than military manpower.

We have a comically small military, but it's been recognized as one of the most professional, well trained and competent since WW2 and we still keeps up that reputation even today.

We'd still get rolled over anybody with a massive military, but we still hold various world records desu.

Your country must be included on the US military. Kek

>"it would piss off Britain"
>what is War Plan Red

OP, why does the U.S. not have 1.0 rather than 0.94? Shouldn't a scale of relative strength be based on a percentage of the strongest?

It must take into account the slight contraction of the U.S. military strength over the past 4-6 years as Operation Iraqi freedom was deescalated.

you want to know who's responsible? take a look in the mirror

after 1945 the allies did all they could to brainwash germans into pacifists and that's bassicly what you get

Canada is a leech nation. It depends on the US for nearly everything including it's own defense. Most "Canadians" live within 100miles of the US border.

Where is Binland on this list?

shocking to know that leafs got an army

This. Those damn Canadian leeches, supplying the US with power, iron, fresh water and oil.