Mother explains to officer that a man grabbed her 7 year old son for throwing paper on the ground

>mother explains to officer that a man grabbed her 7 year old son for throwing paper on the ground
>tells police officer it doesn't matter if he did or didn't, it wasn't okay for him to grab her son
>officer says: Why?
>proceeds to taze and arresting

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/811797114992947202

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8wk7bqXX1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THEY WAS BRUTALIZING MEEEE

RUN RONNIE RUN
youtube.com/watch?v=h8wk7bqXX1I

I GOT DA HOL DANG RECORDED BISH I GOT DA HOL DANG RECORDED BISH YOU ON LIVE

>attack cop
>surprised that he defends himself

Why are niggers so retarded?

kek

>attack cop

where?

Did you not see the nigger shove the cop?

actually I didn't, let me rewatch

>filming a screen with your phone
Talcum X straight up retard. Anyone got the original video?

Why don't you teach your son not to litter?
BTFO!!

alright rewatched. The nigress did not initiate the initial contact. She moved in to get her mother to simmer down

Oh they're niggers? I don't care.

after she tries moving her mother away the cop then proceeds to grab both of them.

Around the 1:55 mark there is a cut made in the video, BTW.

Both are wrong. Niggers nigged hardcore, cop said some really stupid shit. None of that had to happen it all stemmed from the cop.

Oh my god that bitch recording makes me sick. What a stupid nigger.

I don't care about this whore and her spawn.

Policemen are just doing their jobs which is animal control.

Lies

Sage

this is my conclusion as well

cop escalated the situation and nigs nigged

you know why niggers get shot by cops they fucking stoppid not kangz stoopid we wuz kangz and shiet nigga

>that obvious edit where the cop goes from trying to stop the girls from attacking each other to holding one on the ground in a second

This video shows blacks have some weird beliefs.
Thats a police officer you are talking to.
This isn't Oprah!! LOL
You touch or push a police officer and you go jail, and verbally assaulting someone, esp police officer is ILLEGAL.
Got it?
I would peraonlly zip tie and fine ALL violent protestors on college campuses adn black lives mattter too. Fine be insane if you block a road.
That isn't fre sppeech its illegal blocking of public way and not ok. Same as disrupting a speech. zip tie, arrest, and fine.

Noticed that, credibility destroyed

It don't matter if'n he did or dindu

What do matter is I be angry

Talcum X blocked me. Post another link.

man
ur a legend
was feeling real shit
im racst assad sympothiser nut this meeme
HAPPYNESS

I would have arrested the camera girl and the other one too.
Cops need to dive vans and have zip ties.
charge for time n rate.
Those who create problem should pay.
Same as Germany n Japan paying for military defense by USA.
You pay US!
Not tax payer pay.

>those baboon shrieks
Thanks for the headache, OP.

The one in black shirt also pushes office, get her too. Camera girl I guess is freedom of speech, but shes going on about hwo WHITE is (RACIST) and how hes a bitch! Shows many dumb black just have crazy mentality. I can only imagine hate in them, and same in jews.

No matter how niggered he was, that video is going to ruin the cop.

seriously, like animals

The way you write is fucking incomprehensible. Do you have a legitimate mental deficiency?

Everyone is missing the original pin that her shitty 7 year old was throwing trash around like an asshole already and she instantly dindunuffins instead of teaching the kid not to be a fucking animal

No its not, cop did everything right.
They Assaulted him, so got arrested.
IT just beggars belief that lawyers n judges, all jews would give this cop trouble.
Stupid black people need to stay calm and not touch officers.

I have to admit, that was pretty racist, but it was also hilarious when he tazed that brat and everyone started screaming like a monkey.

Do you? Is English your first language?

Whats racist? You stupid euro kuk?

EVERYTHING IS ON LIVE

lmao the fucking obvious edit at 1:55. Same as the fucking retards who start a video half way into something going on, then expect everyone to know exactly what was going on leading up to it. Fucking retards

Why don't you teach your son not to litter?
Lessoin learned!
White mom never have this problem, because white kid not throw shit on sidewalk.
DONE

The cop basically said it was alright for the white guy to lay hands on "Shaunte". I can imagine the insolence that drove him to it but the law is on the sheboon's side. At a minimum the cop will be disciplined.

Cop is literally retarded. If kid littered that's a seperate issue.

Assuming a grown man literally choked a kid it might be worth looking into.

None of this had to happen lmao, cops a moron, nignogs gonna nig.

>I GOT DA HOL DANG RECORDED

Yet she conveniently cut out the part right before the police put the handcuffs on her mother.

Sure, the cop was in the wrong, but the whole thing escalated because of the niggers starting a fight, so the cop had to walk inbetween and they push him.
Besides, the video was cut, so a good chunk of it is missing, and nobody knows what actually happened when the kid got choked

I mean lets just have a war. Lets just have a war between white men and everything else currently living in the US.

I think he was looking into it.

But the the nigs decided to attack the cop instead of just explaining what happened.

He was getting every side of the story first before getting the conclusion. Since one of the people interfered with the questioning, that is interfering with police investigation.

Because she clamined that the guy touched her son for minor reason ? The cop provoked them and overreacted when the girl got between him and the mother.

No you and her are saying this.
The cop said why don't you teach your kid to not litter. Calling her on the core cause of the problem. Would you let some punk throw shit on ground in your neighborhood? You must live in a shithole. I get mad when parents put signs up about kids and pets and driving slow in my neighborhod. Obvioulsy low class shitbags who inherited.

Cop should have just walked away.

I don't think niggers have the skill to edit videos.

Please become a cop so you can kill nigs and libs desu

You are a fucking idiot. That was outrageous and totally on the cop. I hope that son of a bitch loses his job. He did nothing to address the woman's complaint and then victimized her. I suppose you would let someone choke one your kids and not get upset about it? Fucking retard.

Don't assume.
Cop just tells her some reality, why doe syour kid think its ok to litter? Obviously parent taught him that, probly shitbag single mom.

>see how long video is
>skip halfway through
>monkey screeches
>close tab

No the cop was 100% right.

You can claim a lot of things, but until the entire story is put into play by both parties, a conclusion cannot be made. I have had the cops called on me before and this was exactly the way they handled the situation. The daughter (?) was interfering with the police questioning, which is against the law.

The cop is pretty useless, which is obvious by the fact he is white yet works in a nogged out neighborhood. The good cops work in better places.

>The cop provoked them

In what way?
He was just asking what happened.

>and overreacted when the girl got between him and the mother.

The video conveniently cuts out, and starts again when he's putting the handcuffs on.
Nobody here knows what happened that made the police decide to arrest them, but by the fact the video was cut we can safely assume the nigs did something bad.

No you moron.
The cop took verabl abuse and then was assaulted as he went to detain the main woman by 2 other women.
Did you watch the video you retard?

Nah, seriously is right. You type like a fucking retard.

No offense.

No you are a moron.
You can't assault a cop!!

Watch the video. She claims the white man "laid hands on him" and the cop says "What's wrong with that?". It's assault. The cop should know that.

And not only that, since the video started in the middle of the conversation, as well as being edited halfway through, is ridiculous.

The cops are probably tired of dealing with these feral chimps 24/7. Policing a large black community will make anyone bitter.

Shut up moron.
Ad hom means yes you lost the arg.

Fuck off, the nogs chimped out and attacked the officer for simply asking the lady why she hasn't taught her niglet to not throw trash everywhere.

but they're niggers

So its not worth paying attention too basically until a full unedited video is released.

Thanks for saving my time.

Fuck you OP, and fuck Shaun Kang

Post original.

dumb niggers start to chimpout, get tazed, no shit?
same old shit over and over.

>I don't think niggers have the skill to edit videos.

They probably found a SJW to do it for them.

There is a cut at 1:55
Does anyone here disagree?

This and all niggers are guilty of something. I couldn't care less about this.

Whats funny is if you ever heard of a citizens arrest, they guy DOES have a right to restrain a criminal litterer!!!!!! So other white guy in right!

LMAO

>"he choke mah seven year old son fah throwan papah on da grown!"
>"...well, did your son throw the paper on the ground?"

You have to admit that cop was being an asshole from the beginning, but the ensuing chimp out is pretty hilarious.

>DON GRAB HUR
>video obviously cuts
>the cop is """mysteriously""" already on top of her, handcuffing her

HMMMMMMMMMM

Oh look it's another instance where we go 100% with the sheboon's story as if it is the truth.

Why do nigs feel the need to repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Does it help get your point across?

Talcum X is white.

Talcum X shitting out yet another anti cop propaganda, color me surprised!

You can't just go around grabbing other people's kids.

>"mysteriously"

explain please

YOU ON LIVE BISH

The cop started the assault. He was totally in the wrong. The girl he tased never assaulted him, it was a smaller girl who pushed him. The girl he tased was just trying to calm her mother down. That cop's behavior is indicative of what is wrong with cops in general.

>in my town
>two redneck boys standing outside of bar grabbing girls, yelling at people, breaking beer bottles on sidewalk
>black cop rolls up, grabs one boy, his brother jumps on his back
>second black cop rolls up, beat the fuck out of both the boys and put them in separate cruisers
>stop on the way to the station and beat both boys again, break one boys jaw and give him concussion, steal their credit cards and cash
>one cop gives the credit cards to his girl cousin who goes on a shopping spree
>girl gets caught with stolen credit cards
>neither cop disciplined

>Mexican Intellectuals

He needs to get the full story before coming to a conclusion. There family though, decided to jump to conclusion.

You know, you guys can be pro-cops, anti-nig without going full "POLICE ARE ALWAYS INNOCENT HE A GOOD COP HE DINDU NUFFIN".

He obviously escalated the situation for no reason by treating it like the kid was the criminal and the adult who allegedly assaulted him was the victim. And yes , he did overreact. Nobody was trying to attack or even touch him, the girl was just trying to keep her mother from chimping out. Cops takes this as a reason to assault both of them.

You morons are starting to become as bad as your equivalents on the left. It's ok for your side to be in the wrong sometimes. When you go all out supporting cops who obviously fucked up, you look just as stupid as blacks who go all out supporting obvious criminals.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this, how convenient for their story that a part of the video is missing. Also, we don't get to hear audio of what the white man says to the cop, the audio only starts when the niggers start talking to the cop.

Nah, that's fucked up. Fuck anyone here who sees it any other way. That cop obviously doesn't give a fuck. This is one thing I will never agree with you people on, no matter how much I hate the left, no matter how much war I wage against the libs.

that makes no difference at all. you are a nigger too, I can tell that by your attitude. do you deserve to be unjustly arrested and tased? sure you do, since all niggers are guilty of something, right?

Don't worry, within 24 hours we'll find out that her son has been dumping out trash bags on the neighbor's stoop every morning and he grabbed him by the shirt to stop him from getting away this time. That he's the one who called the police to get the kid arrested and the sheboon is just claiming he got choked because that's what niggers do.

Also
>I don't think niggers have the skill to edit videos.

Yeah, I did notice she filmed a tablet screen with her phone, rather than just editing the video in software.

But then most millennials are also this tech illiterate.

This cop should be executed along with others like him. Imagine if he did this to white people you would all agree.

U.S police officers are based as fuck, God bless them all.

>vertical video of a vertical video

Niggers dont deserve technology

Yes, and that's something I have to say in the cops defense, that he likely just said that as part of an interrogation method, but you'd have to be an idiot to not realize how saying something like that can piss people off, especially blacks.

No he had to get the full story, the kid could have been lying about being choked. The guy could have just aggressively grabbed his arm or the back of his neck to have the kid pick something up. Which is still not ok, but its way different then choking.

The cop looked like he was trying to get the girl out of the way because he was talking and then she freaks out and starts to fight him. He handled it really badly.

shaun king is a mentally damaged pedophile

>niggers can be white
>even whites can be niggers

doesn't matter. cops shouldn't act like that. humans have the right to be pissed or to be delusional. cops need to be reasonable, strong and mediators in their community. when all else fails, put on the cuffs, but they were having a discussion

I am not pro-cop, but these are the laws that are in place. If you do not follow them, the cops will use force. Laws in this country can get really extreme sometimes. If anything, the guy probably did choke the son, but since the family decided to escalate the situation just by something the cop said, according to the US laws put in place, they were in the wrong and his actions were justified (from what we can see in the video, I am not coming to any conclusions since it is edited so weird)