Why does Saudi Arabia fund ISIS?

Why does Saudi Arabia fund ISIS?

ISIS pays THEM. Time goes backwards there can't you see the words are in rewind.

They hate Jews with a passion

saudi arabia as a country, government and nation does not support ISIS directly in any ways. Rich fundamentalist sheiks, oil tycoons, extremist preachers etc. in the country support and fund jihadists

Huh really makes my almonds reactivate.

That doesn't matter to the Jews, as long as they get what they want in the end. Saudi Arabia hasn't taken a single action against Israel, and Israel knows they never will because they'd get anally devastated by the US

Ummm i think it has something do with islam.

Actually I think they might hate Iran even more or at the very least more threatened by it.

The three biggest tumors of our age: America, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

arabs, while racially very progressive, have always had a nomadical culture , that is why you think of sandniggers when you see, smell and observe them

they cant do anything without help, like literally , people in china and india have at least some kind of independency , but arabs are just 100% dependent on people from the West

any time you see a machine there, a nice building, a doctor/hospital or anything that requirse sophistication and specialization you can bet your ass some white/indian guy is making huge bucks off of it

so in the end it is a huge inferiority complex at work which drives arabs to attempt to conquer the world spiritually - because materialistically they have no chance to ever matter

They're filthy rich degenerates occupying muzzie holy land. I reckon they're being shaken down by radicals and they'd get blown to bits if they didn't pay up.

When Jews fail to shill, they just go for a win-lose situation.

They blame their own nation AND [insert OPs original point](in this case SA) as is evident in the reactions on your post.

Because they share the same wahhabist ideology and Saudis believe they are helping poor oppressed sunnis ruled by evil shiite apostates

They hate the Shia more than the Jews?

You haven't seen Islam recently bud

because they are all sunnites?

shiites are moderates an get rekt into oblivion by sunnis.

The only thing muslims hate more than non-muslims is another sect of muslims. That's why they keep killing each, will never unite and always end up getting BTFOd.

Except for the fact they are close allies.

>saudi arabia as a country, government and nation does not support ISIS directly in any ways
>Rich fundamentalist sheiks, oil tycoons, extremist preachers etc. in the country support and fund jihadists

They make up the government you fucking jigaboo

Yes, because jews ought to be tolerated according to the Quran because they are people of the book
Shiites on other hand, according to them, are heretics that deserve nothing more than a painful death, because there's only one islam and that's sunni islam
It's like catholics (sunnis) vs protestants a grosso modo

Saudis want new caliphate based in Saudi Arabia, it would give them control over the whole region, ISIS is doing their dirty work, Saudis will swoop in and save the mussos. With the fall of Iraq the only Persian nation standing in the way of this is Iran and the US will back the Saudis against Iran if push comes to shove.

There you go user endgame explained. Hope this helps.

Why not?

What is jigaboo?

Same reason the US does...

gee I wonder

Why do russians fund nazi's alt right and all the brown shit.

That's not what's happening. ISIS is completely destabilising the region, true, but Saudi Arabia won't directly exploit this in the form of land acquisition. Perhaps they'll be able to invest in some newly "freed" oil deposits or pipelines. What has happened is that Israel is now pretty much completely unopposed, except by Iran, to annex Palestine and pretty much just do whatever the hell it wants. The only thing that can stop them is the UN and nothing's probably going to happen with regards to that.

no you silly ninconpoop, they make up the unofficial bureaucracy that can behave as they please without harming any technical association with the real positions in power who are actually allied with the west. bureaucracy in those countries cannot be puppeteered by the west like the government heads can so they "play for the other team" to the saudi government

>Why does Saudi Arabia undermine Shia/Alawhite majority governments and replace them puppet, wahhabi Sunni governments that are friendly to Israel?

Because Saudi Arabia is United States' ally and the US needs a constant enemy and boogeyman to fight. It used to be Indians, then Mexicans, then Spaniards, then Germans, then Germans again, then Koreans, then Vietnamese, then Israel got its own state thanks to the US then Arabs became the enemy, then Arabs again, and again, and again, and again.

Why the fuck aren't we backing the Persians against the desert goat fuckers?

Why does Saudi Arabia fund Hillary ?

>Saudis want new caliphate based in Saudi Arabia
Its like you niggers forget that israel is a thing

>captcha
s-should I be scared?

if saudi arabia, israel and iran were nuked, there would be no problems in the middle east.

prove me wrong

You forgot Qatar.

Also, no. Others will then fight to try and claim the now-vacant top spots

Israel and rothschild are the problem, retard.
Also
>nuking
Cool jewish weapon you kike

No, you'd have to let one of them win if you want peace.

oh yeah, my bad

>Israel and rothschild are the problem, retard.
I know but
Saudi royal family isn't a problem?
Iran's cancerous imperialistic "islamic" revolution isn't a problem?
The millions of retarded barabric wahhabis aren't a problem?

>Jews
>Imperialistic Majoos
>barbaric Wahhabis
no
NO

Niggers

>They are both Sunni
>US ally and the US funds ISIS
>Jews
>Against Iran

Sunni Islam is basically the same as Wahhabi Islam.

the middle east should return to british imperial possessions ran primarily for the petrolem exploitation of the west, that way the fundamentalist, psychos return to their pre-laurenceofarabia tribal barbarian lifestyle with stone tools and fire.

>Sunni Islam is basically the same as Wahhabi Islam.
wrong

read about the reunification of saudi arabia, and the roots of wahhabism and it's relations to the royal saudi family

do research before you open your mouth

Aren't all the problems there caused by those 3 fighting each other ?

I wish they could all be replaced by some Lebanese faction that only cares about food and making money but that's not going to happen.

i would unironically have this rather than constant war 24/7

For the muslim version of keks....

It doesn't you're just a conspiracy nutjob spouting fake news, go home you're drunk.

Die in a fire Junker

>Europe

Wut

Are you in the parliament building in Brussels or something?

True, but the term Salafi is more accurate.

Why does nobody on pol understand anything about politics
they have the same understanding of it as a dumbass redneck
Saudi Arabia doesn't support ISIS it supports the same rebels the US does

belgium has cucked its nationality, culture and people to the union, there is no such thing as belgium anymore, just cuckoldry region in western europe

Your full house although impressive is powerless here.

Yes, I'm in the new fake news taskforce buildong.

Did you not read the Podesta emails you fucking tard? Or is that all just a conspiracy theory too?

They think God gave them that land full of oil for conquering the world and spreading Islam

The House of Saud made a faustian bargain with Wahabbists. If they did not, they would have been deposed.

I take everything on pol with a grain of salt
99% of it is bullshit

Nice (((flag)))

>wikileaks is Sup Forums
k

Why should I believe everything I read and start making far fetched conclusions
Only an autistic dumbass would

when do we charge the arabs for safe spot in syria
?
TRump get on that!
Also any evidence they are funding enemies let just take them over

If they truly hated the Jews they wouldn't exist.

because they are a bunch of edgelords sitting on a bunch of oil

They aren't far fetched conclusions, these are statements in confidential emails

they tend to do whatever their burger handlers tell them to do

Unless you read the Podesta email where Hillary shoots him intel that specifically states that the governments of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE were all secretly funding ISIS in early 2014.
Since then, ISIS has been able to fund itself through oil sales.

Study up on Wahhabism/Salafism. It is the fundamentalist branch of Sunni Islam that that is at the core of ISIS and is the state religion of Saudi Arabia.

Once you're more familiar with this shit it becomes clear how ISIS continually strikes Shiite centers of power that do not bow down to the royal family.

It's also pretty clear that there is some kind of arrangement between ISIS and Israel. ISIS draws Hamas and Hezbollah away from Israel and in return are not attacked by them.

Saud doesnt care about Shiites beind dead or alive, they want profits and rule. Look at Bahrain, all Shiite, but led by a Sunni Monarchy.

You're full of shit. ISIS are a fucking martyr brigade sent in to topple Shiite rule. Once they disrupt power, a puppet to Saud is placed. End game is certainly a Saudi-led Caliphate.

religious answer: they espouse roughly the same islamic beliefs

real answer: to fuck up shias and other saudi enemies, to act as a counterweight to the high number of iranian allies and iranian proxies in the region

Why do we?

Because our government runs on Saudi and Israeli bribes.

Cause you got mad as fuck when they kicked out the Shah and the US government will never be friends with someone that ruined it for them.

At best it'll be a cold relationship like with Vietnam.

Saud is a tool of Israel.
Iran... who the fuck knows, but at least they're fine with secularists outside of their borders. The nuke shit wouldn't be a problem without Israeli nukes in the picture and they sure as fuck aren't practicing terrorism outside of fucking with Israel/smuggling shit to Palistinians.

Kek is stronger than Allah

Sunni Islam is Saudi Islam. Salafists/Wahhabists are fundamentalist Sunnis.

>wahhabism

^

Isis downloads PDFs from Saudi school lessons which teaches children to hate Israel and Jews, not that theres anything wrong with hating Jews but it does show the correlation
oh, and dont forget, the 9/11 highjackers were all Saudis

They'rr all sand niggers looking out for thier own kind

Saudis want them as a political tool. They can't control them directly but basically the Saudis can unleash waves of militants in any country with a sizable sunni muslim population and saudi funded wahabist mosques.

Realistically attacks by wahabists should be treated as if they are Saudi military units.

I suppose if you wanna just get down to the brass tacks: The Grand Mosque seizure in 1979.

They're make good attack dogs to fuck up Shia and secularist civilians and governments.

Just like America :)