Redpilled Shows from your childhood

What show did you watch as a kid that may have contributed to you being redpilled? I'll start with Fairly Odd Parents.
>Most of Timmy's Dad's problems are related to someone named Dinkleberg.
>Dinkleberg has a big nose and is much more affluent than the Turners.
>Names that end in -berg are usually Jewish, and having big nose and big money is often associated with Jews
I have to admit most TV shows try to bluepill but I think Fairly Odd Parents did the opposite in regards to the (((Dinklebergs)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0
youtu.be/Czm_P3Zo0bM
youtu.be/eKdc9429GwM
youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec
youtube.com/watch?v=6YXG0oZzWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwVX6I9D04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Little house on the Prairie and The Waltons.

There's that one Powerpuff Girls episode where a literal rabid manhating feminist is trying to subvert young women to rebel against their fathers and kin.

Notice they had a better life because they had a lot of material possessions. Now not twice their name. "Dink" stands for Double Income No Kids.
That's why timmys dad sees his neighbors life as better. Because he has a fat stack of cash from having no kids

That show had an episode called "Members Only" which was a bunch of gay dick jokes. Thst surprises me desu

Subtle degeneracy in there, like swapping sexes.

Decided to make this lmao

Here, have another.

flapjack is THE REDPILL KANG AND SHEEET
youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0

THIS
youtu.be/Czm_P3Zo0bM
youtu.be/eKdc9429GwM

Wasn't Dinkleberg redpilled for not falling for the muh childs meme?

>not regretting all those wasted years of sucking in cartoons

The PPG also had an episode with a bunch of retarded hippies keeping the girls from stopping Mojo's evil plans just because he was a monkey.

lol wtf funny stuff mayne

youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec

youtube.com/watch?v=6YXG0oZzWKY

Literally economics 101

Maybe not redpilled but The A-Team

You forgot to mention that in this show a nigger boy is the smartest person in school and the blonde haired aryan is a low iq idiot.

Eh, I just thought he was a play on Flanders. Who AREN'T Jewish.

Flanders is a hardcore Christian with kids. (((Dinkleberg))) is a Jew with money

LOL SJWS BTFO

THE NOSE KNOWS

Those trips tho. That was beautiful

Many powerpuff girls episodes were written by the same person whose the creator of steven universe. Powerpuff girls is jewish. The jewish message of the day in that time was girl power. Other redpilled aspects are minor compared to their girl power message.

Why do white people wear those retarded ass shorts

White children are important for the future of the white race.

Because it's hot in summer?

No one wants to see your nasty hairy thighs, Hans.

Men must dress modestly too.

>(((Dinkleberg)))
>white

There was an episode of Weasel vs baboon or whatever about the dangers of miscegenation.

Is it okay if I have marathon runner tier legs?

>Great Britain is an empire formed by cats
>Its colonist are doggos
Dafuq is implying?

Is the German internet police sleeping?
How are you posting about hating Jews?

The parallels to Obama are unreal

It was literally a spoof on the whole concept of superheroes. The girl message power is minimal.

To add to that, the whole idea of 3 kindergarten age girls being heroes was supposed to show how absurd it was. The show doesn't really talk about girl power.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwVX6I9D04
Married with Children ofc.

Oh I don't hate them goyim, after all, they are our greatest ally.

Just to point out the name Dink is a common term meaning Dual Income No Kids. Timmy's Dad may be a little envious...