If Texas and Eastern Europe suddenly swapped places

what would happen?

to be exact on this premise: imagine that we wake up to find that the entire state of Texas has been "cookie-cuttered" out of the American south, and is now existing in the center of the balkanized area of Eastern Europe. this means all buildings, people, and geological landmass that was in TX is now there, and inversely, every Eastern European building/person/landmass of Hungary/Slovakia/etc. will be within the South U.S. Texas-silhouette we all know.

what would happen? would the Texans rise up and take over surrounding countries or would the slavs storm Oklahoma? who do you think would be at more cultural disadvantage if this weird thing happened?

for the record, yes, the guns and gun stores of Texas came with it

The lonestar state would get out of the EU, first off.

would Russia vs. Texas (also known as the non-existent high-budget animated action-drama of dreams) commence?

i think the Texas Independent movement would probably win out of pure necessity.

alot of the illegals only here to support families would probably try and find a way home, and the migrants would be cut off as the rest of Texas would not be up for that ,especially after being randomly teleported to another continent.

Texas would probably form close allies with whoever is close and respects our honestly gung ho guns blazing ways(poland? Russia?) while probably maintaining a decent relationship with the USA.

Texas isnt giving up its guns, no way in hell. might even loosen the laws without the US government over it and again, given the oddity of the situation.

everyone would be in a state of panic and confusion given we would be a nuclear state in a form of chaos, even if we allowed the US to come and settle things down and claim their bases, well, thats alot of dangerous military hardware in a very unstable environment....

given the situation, the EU would throw a fit as Texas, as it is in the US, becomes a center of massive illegal firearms smuggling, quickly worsing relations with them.

i dont think war would come, or at least not quickly, but things would be very strained and europe would have to deal with a new neighbor of a VASTLY different culture then anything they have ever had to directly and closely deal with.

alb*nian genocide finally occurs

ayy i'm texan now

>Croatia
>eastern europe
wew lad
You need to move Texas up so it encompasses Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Belarus, Chechnya, Georgia... You know, the actual Eastern Europe.

Your mother has various intestinal issues and her shit causes grave issues for her town's sewage system.

I told yer wer surronded by gummonists

I don't know about Texas but nigger hunting would definitely occur in Bulgaria,Croatia,Serbia and probably Hungary.Also all of that is South Europe or Central Europe.

I like this. We get a new greatest ally in Europe and the continent becomes just that little bit less cucked. Can you not put them on top of Germany/France instead?

>europe gets the gift of a million more niggers with guns and 5 million spics
Yup, that's not bad at all.

The colored would be chased out on the first few days.Otherwise not much would change

I'd move to the bit that used to be the coast of Croatia straight away, that would be fucking class

It would be great, because that way Texas would take in all the immigrants

>everyone itt forgets that Texas is less then 50% white

would illegal mexican immigrants who teleported with Texas, have any sort of alliance with incoming muslim refugees seeping in? or would it be more of a competition/rivalry between them where they have a war amongst themselves?

texas remove kebab?

I prefer europeans over mexicans.

Also
>"Texas and eastern europe swapped places"
>puts Texas in the Balkans
american education

I'd be moving to the New Texas to find myself a QT Eastern European woman to follow around awkwardly and tell everyone how she should be with as nice guy like me instead of some jerkoff in a track suit

rapefugees hate christians

Romania would start making up territorial claims against the Louisiana, New Mexico, Arkansas and Oklahoma.

Not having access to the Greek coast for vacations would suck, does Florida have some cheap three star shit for poverty tourism?

Usually only Slovenians being this delusional, kys dijaspora.

Pretty much all of Florida is poverty tourism

In any case the opposite would be far more interesting.

So would we become new states in Murrcah?

Yea, but you have to help build the wall

Isn't it easier to just shoot the Mexicans on sight?

I'm pretty sure us Serbians wouldn't mind being in the land of the free home of the brave

By the way there was a big earthquake outside where I work wonder what happened

There's way more open empty desert land then you realize down there. I mean if you wanna patrol a few thousand miles we won't argue with your method

We'd go back and kill all texans

lol good news Florida is poverty the state

>implying

I'd like to see you try Eurodog

ur ded

I'm not sure Texas probably has a better Air Force than you.

>beter than GRIPPENS
ha ha nice try