What causes liberals to lie about hate crimes? Is it mental illness?

What causes liberals to lie about hate crimes? Is it mental illness?

because it furthers their agenda and makes the other side seem like the bad guy

Jews abused the shit out of this for a long time and look at them now, this is why other groups use it so much.

They just wanna be victims
Since that is what their whole ideology lies ontop of

I refuse to beleive this post was not satirical.

RARE
A
R
E

Because when someone's life is empty, they turn to a cause/movement to be part of instead of bettering themselves so they feel like they have an identity.

At the same time, many of these people come from sheltered lives where they have never experienced things opposed to their cause so they feel the need to make things up to feel like their belief in this movement is justified.

Lmao that tweet

they are literal retards. children of serfs that in the past would work their whole lives with everyone unaware of their existence. now they remain unemployed and spam social media with their retardation.

They will conjure up anything that allows them to virtue-signal and be a good goy.
Without a moral compass, the ends justify the lying.

So they're mentally dislodged from nature, reality, etc.

When victimhood becomes currency, but you are not oppressed, then you have to commit fraud to acquire it.

Because they are incapable of arguing against their opposition logically. Emotions are all they know so they have to turn their opponent into a cartoon bad guy so that they can just go "See how evil they are? That means I'm right!"

>gassed right on the spot
A kid can dream

Its the Spaztika! Those Nahzees strike again

Because they want to play the perpetual victim, because they think the victim gets the restitution. Like this British user said, the behavior has been rewarded and if a behavior gets rewarded you can count on humans do keep doing it. We're no different from any other animal in that regard.

I think we need to make more of a legal example out of these people so everyone gets skeptical of these kinds of claims. I'd say this has always happened, but the Internet made it so much worse because with social media everyone has an audience so this information can spread quickly. They get off on the thousands of sympathetic and supportive comments they get.

This a good explanation too. People believe what they WANT to be true, not what is true. Especially not when it goes against the way they want reality to be. Since people don't like a group of people already ("Trump supporters") they feel justified framing them for whatever crime and the onlookers feel justified instantly buying into whatever negative claim conveniences their preexisting prejudices.

The media needs to make more examples like pic related too, I think we have to nip this behavior in the bud because if not it'll just keep happening and then REAL people are going to get REALLY hurt in "retaliation" for the fake crime.

if this works it changes everything

hale hortler

get outta here you turk

We don't need your kind here roach

HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK LOOK LOOK. PAY ATTENTION TO HOW GOOD I AM LOOK AREN'T I GREAT? COME ON COMPLIMENT ME DO IT DO IT DO IT. LOOK I HELPED DIDN'T I LOOK SEE MY TWEET SEE I HELPED PEOPLE AREN'T I GREAT? I STOPPED THOSE MEANIE NAZIS AND SHOWED THEM JUST LIKE I WAS TAUGHT CUZ NAZIS ARE BAD. LOOK AT ME!

>3 Year old the mentality

I agree with the stealth-roach.

That's centuries old kike tactic for deceiving stupid goyim..
Sad thing is, it still works..
In reality, people should be rewarded for killing jew on sight..

It is a result of their worship of victim status -- if you are a victim of The (evil rich conservative white) Man, you get extra SJW Fun Points that can be redeemed for valuable prizes.

Since their whole ideology is based on feels and fantasies, some of them have figured out that you do not need to be ACTUALLY victimized, claiming that you have been is just as good. It may even be better, because then you can claim to be victimized a second time when the evil patriarchy disproves your bullshit.

rareflag is right

Being a victim in their ideology gives you moral authority

Desperation.

Heel Herpler!

>"I know racism must be happening, but there's absolutely no evidence for me to back up this claim! Oh, well... I GUESS I'LL JUST MAKE IT UP!"

You feel me, man? These retarded stories make my fucking blood boil.

Stockholm syndrome.

This is a good analysis.

I want to add that it's not so much of a "liberal" thing so much as it is a human thing, just that liberals tend to rationalize it more with their whole world view. Christians pull this shit same shit in America, being the majority religion and claiming they are somehow marginalized and attacked too. But part the conservative political philosophy is big on self determination and responsibility so this balances it out the victim feelings.

Also take note how a lot of liberals are women and women do this regardless of political philosophy too. They play the perpetual victim no matter what, because it gets them what they want out capable men. Look at Muslims too, they do this the most? Are Muslims liberal or conservatives? Do those Americanized terms really apply to them? But they play the victim harder than anyone.

It's a shallow, petty, human monkey thing to do. And in the end, real victims voice's get drowned out by the fakers and posers and pussies.

>gassed on the spot
Kek

Yeah it pisses me off because I hate liars but what pisses me off more is how many people blindly believe it too.

>when you point how to liberals that these claims are fake and they say it doesn't matter because it's bringing attention to the "real" problem of violent "Drumpftards" attacking people which they can't muster up a single piece of evidence for that wasn't proven faked.

This pic will never make me not fall over laughing

makes life more exciting

like when the iraq invasion was happening and every conservative suddenly began talking like a steven segal film

>rabbi came out to talk was gassed right on the spot
kek what?

She literally said Rabbi was gassed LOL
Is she serious?

Because they are tactics that work.

Hael Hitloor

We do live a pretty racist country

>

borderskill is name

Probably OPs twitter account posing as a libchick