Can we just agree that the former Yugoslavs will not be able to stand alone for much longer...

Can we just agree that the former Yugoslavs will not be able to stand alone for much longer? Bosnia is a problem with its >50% muslim population.

Not to mention, Croats and Serbs are literally the same ethnic people with the same language. There's literally no reason not to unite into Greater Serbia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4ksTMYh1rM
youtube.com/watch?v=3RAeC3k8-cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>greater serbia
ubi se

>implying

You do realize that greater Serbia goes downwards to the South and not to the North?Also why would i live with Stableboy Slavs if i am poor as shit and can't give them anymore than all the shit they took from Vojvodina

into Greece?

Part of it yea.

does not make much ethnic sense, does it?

>This is the 22th thread made by the Brazilian monkey flag. Sage goes in all fields.
>"Balkaniggers will respond to this thread with maps colored in paint and make it a shitposting extravaganza".
>See posts
Fuck. Every time.

Oh?

let's talk ethnics here famalam, croats and serbs are the same and that's why you should unite

Surely you jest?
The most similar nation to us is Bulgaria.

Just face it, real Balkan people and diaspora Balkan people, no matter how much you refuse to accept the fact that we're subhuman scum - we are.

All of us, no exceptions.

We should just be annexed by a regular European country and controlled by a dictator because there is no other way we can function without slitting each other's throats.

That's the only Balkan redpill, regardless of each nations false, manufactured history an myths.

Even genetic research shows we're all literally 99% the same.

tld;dr Fuck us.

>Never had a functioning country beyond a Banate
>This means all South Slavs are incompetent sub-humans
Yes sure.Now you see Brazilian monkey,never again.At least not peacefully.

>>This means all South Slavs are incompetent sub-humans

Sure we aren't, that's why every Balkan country is a peaceful, stable, rich, superior Utopia.

Not like most of us are literally living under the poverty line, unemployed and ignorant.

It sure nice to believe you're superior, but we really aren't my friend.

We're piss poor shitholes and we're the only ones to blame it's that way.

That got to one of your Utopia's.People who stay here do it because they love their country.But of course how could i ever explain this to a non-country?Even lower than stable boys,literally their puppet.Oh and you are complaining about financial state but posting on here?Laughable.

Best reply.

I see why you're saying this, you're probably assuming I'm a Bosniak or a Bosnian Croat.

I'm an ethnic Serb - both of my grandparents are from the Vojvodina area of Serbia.

Moved to Bosnia in the sixties (moved around a lot like most JNA families)

I actually live in Republika Srpska.

Can we all just be realistic for once? We can love our countries all we want and of course I love Serbia and consider it my country, but we are literally fucking shitholes.

By most parameters, the worst countries in Europe.

This goes for every ex-Yu country:

>dead economy
>ignorant people
>corrupt politicians
>easily controlled and manipulated by outside forces
>no jobs
>live under the poverty line
>delusions of granduer and severe narcissism
>falsifying our history

We're all literally the same when it comes to genetic - every single relevant research shows that.

We are savages who keep trying to genocide and kill each other.

Each and every one of us can love their country all we want, but the reality is that we are absolute fucking shitholes and there is no way of disputing that.

So go to a an "Good" country which is not below the poverty line.Surely you the non-ignorant can do that?
>No job
Ye sure,keep telling yourself that while you live here and post on here
>same genetically
There is literally a map above you which greatly differs than both Slovenia and Croatia
>falsifying our history
Maybe you do,but you can easily learn the right one.
"It is not a sin to not know,it is a sin to refuse learning to know"
>ignorant people
>dead economy
Yes,so leave now and never return,enlightened one.

>Yes,so leave now and never return,enlightened one.

Who will take me?

Any suggestions?

It's really fucking hard to emigrate and most of decent European countries will:

>hate me because they'll assume I'm muslim because i'm from Bosnia

or

>hate me when I tell them I'm a Serb, because most of Europe hates us and considers us savages

Why that is for you to find out since you are not ignorant and smart no?You are also very different from a savage no?
>no one will take me
If use your sub-human logic and count as all the same Yugoslavs are the second largest minority in Germany beside Turks of course.You have no excuse,but like i said the fact that you post on this board,and the very shit you post proves that you are just a self-hating whore,who belittles others to make his worthless life less painful.When a country has no different classes it means it is the country's fault,and even here we have classes.And even if we did not,you could easily become a dijaspora just look at how many of them are there on this board.You fucking joke.

It's my fault for expecting to have a nice conversation.

Tell me then, in your opinion, what is the reason Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Montenegro and Croatia are absolute shitholes?

Why are we the way we are?

Seriously, I'm very interested in your answer.

Turkey really fucked you guys over

I wonder if you would be peaceful if they never invaded

Croatia and Slovenia are not shitholes you can check the GDP.Most of Serbia's industry was transfered to Croatia and Slovenia,but the GDP is slowly rising.Macedonia has the fastest rissing GDP at the moment.Montenegro was made by westerners to sell dumb shit inot and only has 600K people.Bosnia is filled with mudslimes and degenarates like you.Now start learning German just the thought that shits like you stay here gives me a headache.

>no reason not to unite into Greater Serbia
except for the fact that last time that was the case they literally committed genocide on each other.

>There's literally no reason not to unite into Greater Serbia.

Well, except that they don't want to, otherwise Croatia would have done so by now.

Not sure about that, but we'd definitely be better off if they never came here.

Basically enslaved us and fucked us up.

For example look at Bosnia. There was only one religion in Medieval Bosnia - Christian church named Bosnian Church.

Vatican hated it, the Orthodox church hated it and Islam hated it.

Then Bosnia got concurred and some people became orthodox, some roman catholic, some muslim when Turks came.

Same people, fucked over by history - now imagining they're different and killing each other.

Noice

Then lets take a look at Serbia

Also invaded and concurred by Turks, enslaved, raped, killed by them.

Same goes for Croatia, although Turks fucked them up the least.

Overtime we grew into different nations (even though we're 99% identical genetically) and started killing each other.

Now we hate each other more than ever.

We're piss poor too, obviously.

And the guy with the Serbian flag that's replying nonsense to my post is the perfect example of the famous Balkan self-delusion.

To reply to your original question, are people like him a consequence of Turkey invading the Balkans?

I would not know, but that definitely played a part.

vojvodina is not serb

separation now plz

>serbs taking all the useless leeching parts of Croatia

Come to think of it, it's not as bad as they make it sound.

So you call us ignorant in than i tell you that i posted a map proving we are not gentically close in which is this post .And you ignore this simple FACT and than call me ignorant and delusional?
Wow,truly you are human filth.
Also Bosnians where Bogumils,heretics from the West who took refugee there.

What is it then, genius?

We forever lost Kosovo, why would we want to forever lose Vojvodina? Why are people gagging for that to happen? WTF? Do you want Serbia to shrink?

OK, never mind. We will never agree.

But no need to be that rude.

Even if we disagree, all Serbs should work together.

We are already divided enough.

Please tone down and let's talk like two human beings? OK?

i hate these threads

maybe greater serbia is not such a great idea and instead bosnia should go back to hrvatska

Stop baiting you Brazilian subhuman monkey, I see you always baiting with these types of threads. Suck my dick you mongoloid.

oy vey the goyim found it out shut it down

What is there not to agree about?You ignored pure facts and called me ignorant and delusional.Than you tried to impress a Westerner as soon as he threw you a bone and called me ignorant yet again?You are so hypocritical you do not even realize it,and you hold yourself as you know shit?Such arrogance,such insolence.And clearly you don't want to work with us but for Westerners.Yet even though there are like what 200K Polish people working in the UK cleaning toilets earning more than your poverty line,and i have already told you to who the 2nd biggest minority in Germany is now.YOU HAVE ZERO EXUCES NOT TO LEAVE.and it is not like this insulting to you,you clearly careabout money a lot and also how other people see you.If you go there now only will you get your shekels but no one will say it to your face that you are a Serb or Bosnian(In a negative barbaric light),sure some of them will think about you that way,but since you can ignore pure graphical data i don't see the problem.Just leave.

>>Croats and Serbs are literally the same ethnic people

>>same language

>>There's literally no reason not to unite into Greater Serbia

Whew.

Back to the ditch Nemanja.

Why are you so hostile?

OK

I'm open to being redpilled on this. Seriously am.

Please provide a few links for relevant scientific studies of Balkan genetics and genetic differences between Balkan nations.

Forgot to add this:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4ksTMYh1rM

So we have a Croat in this Balkan thread and shit's about to get even bloodier.

kek

Maybe we can try and actually talk? I really wouldn't mind that. Let's not start slitting each other's throats yet.

Tell me, what is your opinion on Serbs from Serbia and what is your opinion on Serbs from Bosnia?

What do you think about Bosniaks?

What do you think about Bosnian Croats?

We'll probably disagree on everything though, but I wanna hear what you have to say.

Same Brazilian nigger trying to fuck with Southern Slavs.
kys jew
Also this is the only way Bosnia can be divided but give bit of the north with those Croat Districts south of Vukovar.

Bosnian and Croatian Serbs were the most war hungry during the 90s.

Serbs from Serbia are OK.

"Bosniaks" ie Serbiand and Croatian muslims, don't have really much of an opinion, they are OK in my book.

Bosnian Croats, good question, I have Bosnian blood, but most of those fuckers who inhabit and hold alot of high positions in Croatia I fucking hate, they feel foreign to me.
Alot of them like to identify as "Herzegowian", seems like a term used for any Croat comming from Bosnia, to who's roots I do not abide to.

Did I pass the quizz?

Interesting idea. I like it.

What would we do about Bosniaks though? How would we solve that issue? Would the Western world let that happen?

send all muslims to albania

Dividing Bosnia and evangelizing them back to their roots and out of their heresy is the only answer.

>Bosnian and Croatian Serbs were the most war hungry during the 90s.

I suppose so, they lived in Bosnia and Serbia, so they were close to the front and participated in wars more.

>Serbs from Serbia are OK.

Interesting, wouldn't expect to hear that from a Croat.

>"Bosniaks" ie Serbiand and Croatian muslims, don't have really much of an opinion, they are OK in my book.

Surprised to hear they're OK in your book, but not sure what makes you think they're Serbs and Croats though?

>Bosnian Croats, good question, I have Bosnian blood, but most of those fuckers who inhabit and hold alot of high positions in Croatia I fucking hate, they feel foreign to me.
>Alot of them like to identify as "Herzegowian", seems like a term used for any Croat comming from Bosnia, to who's roots I do not abide to.

I noticed Bosnian Croats (herzegovininas) dominate a lot of politics and economics and are also sticking together and they're pretty powerful. Why is that? Why are real Croatians letting this happen? That's something I've never understood.

I already provided you to.It is Europedia,you won't find a better source than this,and if you used Google you would see that all other altering sources are the same.You wan't more explenation?Serbia started as Raska,a Slavic state,that's your 17% R1a,than it expadend to non Slavic areas where yout get your 40% I2a(proto-Europeans),because you know,Slavs can't clone themselves and make them vanish.Than it expadand even more towards Greece giving you E3b,not to mention intermarried Byzantine nobility,which is about an 25%.Than the Ottomans come and you get your J1 trough rape and intermariges by people like you who want gibs,since memes aside actual muslim Ottoman citizen had the same right no matter his ethnicity.Croats setle northern and than conquer large parts towards south(north of Serbia) in a country devided into Croatia and Red Croatia and surprise surprise Slavs still clone themselves and they are at a 25% in Croatia,they get 60% of I2a proto Europeans.The rest is Germanics who came to live there and dodged the cleansing after WW2 in Yugo and E3b and j2,coming from inter mixing with Serbs and the fact that a part of Croatia was under Ottomans for 100 years.There you go you get a englsih source,backed up by several other sources if you wish to seek them and a historical explenation to it.

Why am i hostile?You literally calls us sub-humans and ignorant while trying to inplace your meme history.What did you expect me to suck your dick like you tried to do to that american?

I like both your ideas, but maybe it's better to think of something that's actually possible to do.

I really am not sure what would be the best solution.

I saw that map and mostly it is OK, but it doesn't include many Balkan countries.

Do you happen to have one that includes them?

bring him back :^)

Forced conversion, or put it in the curriculum that Bosniaks are Croats/Serbs who converted for privileges in Ottoman empire.
Albeit most Bosniaks are Croats, Croatia can't be able to take so many Bosnians flooding their cities.
Just lots of education/manipulation and/or incentives.

I am a pure Macedonian Serbian mix

I could be a Yugoslav if you didn't destroy our country.

So you're obviously Croatian, but how could you possibly think highly of Pavelic when he adored Bosniaks?

I don't get why Croatian people love him so much.

>>Surprised to hear they're OK in your book, but not sure what makes you think they're Serbs and Croats though?

Turks then?

>>Why is that? Why are real Croatians letting this happen? That's something I've never understood.

A really good question. But it's like the jews or the left, a small minority that can stick together really well.

>>Interesting, wouldn't expect to hear that from a Croat.
>>Surprised to hear they're OK in your book

We have an "independant" country now, why would I hate on neighbours who's current problems aren't caused by them but by Croat traitors.

I have a feeling you're not brazilian

He actually brought Muslims and Catholics together, he was like Hitler in that regard he had great respect for Islam and thought it was a main religion in NDH.
I mean I don't even mind Muslims, I mind their race plus nationalism will always surpass religion trust me on this.

He's not Croat, he's a fucking shitposter looking for Croats/Serbs at eachothers throat.

As long as they don't explode I don't care either desu

American here, I stand with Serbs. Sorry for what that saxophone blowing rapey old fuck Clinton did by carpet bombing you guys.
Kocobo ja srbja, to our croat cosin you can some live our country... In zoo ahahahahahha

>that copypasta
Gold.

top kek @ pic related

>Turks then?

As much as I'd like that to be true, all genetic and historical evidence just shows they're the same as any other croat or serb, but just took islam as their religion. Therefore, I think they can't be considered Serb, Croat or Turk either. Just a certain Bosnian demographic that took Islam instead of Catholicism or Orthodox religion. Don't really see the point, but ok.

>A really good question. But it's like the jews or the left, a small minority that can stick together really well.

That explains a lot, but still strange to me that real Croatians still haven't found a way to deal with them.

>Croat traitors

Don't really get this part. Who are Croat traitors? Bosnian Croats?

No their other mpas are covering a single group in depth like pic related but you can learn from them as well.If the maps are ok,and i jsut gave you historical run down also what more proof do you need ?!Do you want me to dig for Traditional Southren Serb songs and compare them to North Serb and Croatian ones?

Forgot pic

I'd just like a picture or some research that includes Macedonia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Montenegro.

The one you posted has Serbia, Croatia and Albania only.

why is it that whenever a croat enters one of these threads everything goes to shit?

>There's literally no reason not to unite into Greater Serbia.

No more reason not to unite into Greater Croatia, but for some reason Serbs start shuffling their feet and examining their shoelaces at the suggestion.

Thanks. Will read on this.

Get fucked, turk rape baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RAeC3k8-cY

Why would you post a picture of a guy that ruined us and lost all wars?

The only thing we got because of him was Republika Srpska. He was a lousy warrior.

Diaspora people, come on dude.

These are the pictures with the spread of all major groups on balkans with data for every country,you do the rest.

do you take joy rustling ppl from the balkans

Thanks man

Cheers

Why would anyone be brazilian

Fuck off brazilian monkey, stop posting these balkan bait threads.

seconded

Look, we're friends but don't push your luck

Quick question, what does the prefix Yugo mean?

south
yes

South

kys

I just used this to show the retards that the "Greater Serbia" meme is wrong,do as you wish.
In fact if we wanted greater Serbia we would take the lands that where supposed to be given to us after WW1 instead of taking losing side Crotians and Slovenes because they where about to be Magyarized.But boy what a mistake that one was.And you would still push for a union with them after 2 times?What foolishnes.

yug is south there is no "O"

OK thank you.

see your response and you people can't seem to communicate on a halfway normal level. Literally every single time I see croats post here it's some hostile or aggressive stuff.

Dusan would've most likely wanted the Byzantine throne rather than have his own seperate Empire, so posting Dusan's Empire as Greater Serbia is a meme as well, since his Empire was modeled as the Empire of the Serbs and the Greeks

If we split up Croatia, can we take Istra? Zagreb and the rest can be buffer zone.

You mean you guys were leeching on our industry for forever?

Yeah, right. Everything was going from the North to the South

People make us to be scum because of degenerates like you.

Annexed by who? Countries that are not 99% white AND christian? Is money the measure you make for a "good" country?

Our countries are light years infront of those piles of shit remenants which were once great european countries.

We don't like eachother because we know we are different and that we need to keep distance to keep peace, we did not fall under the spell of the international satanistic cabal.

I have more respect for a Serb than for a cucked Germar or Swede; or countries who pretty much deserve their misery like France and Britain.

That's what you get when you disawov Christ.

I mean we would work much better as a confederation, even though we're much different, our relations are much much better than the rest of our neighbours, and borders would've been easily decided (Bitola/Monastir)

But his Empire is the country refered to as Greater Serbia,and while he did proclaim him self as ruler of Serbians,Greeks and Macedonians he still made a seperate Serbian patriachy and the country was still called Serbia.In fact he was the one funding the rebellion in the Byzantine until he realized what a threat the Ottomans where.What makes you think he couldnt take the Byzantine throne at that point instead of making his seperate patriachy?And what did the Byzantine patriachy do to him after he made it?And why would he throw 300 years of his lineage to be a wannabe Byzantine?He called himself the emperor of Serbs and Greeks simply to become an emperor,since no matter how big a country is,it does not count as an empire unless it has multiple ethicitys,not to mention the Greeks parts where taken by force.

Macedonia is a shithole, brate. Everybody was better off as Yugoslavia and you know it.

You mean the story you made up when you already transfered the industry 30 years latter?
>But muh Tito(who could not even speak Croat-Serb,wonder what he was) who identified as a Croat-Slovene built me a nuclear powerpalnt and shiiiet.
Ok stable boy.

I get you're going from the historical meaning of Greater Serbia but when people say Greater Serbia or Greater Croatia nowadays they mean something else tbqh

AHHHHHHHHH

I swear to God anyone who whishes this nasally-voiced cunt back is a fucking retard who hasn't looked into a history book once in their entire life.

>State-wide censorship
>No basic rights
>Murdering of Serbs (not that bad desu hehe jk no h8)
>Having to listen to his nasally voiced speeches all the time
>Literal prison sentences for cursing
>Had no authority and was held by the balls by Hitler and Mussolini
>Gave the ENTIRE Dalmatian coast, the islands and Istria to the Italians.

Anyone who wants him back or who thinks NDH was a good country is a fucking retard who should spend at least 5 minutes researching the most obvious shit.

See above, most are simply uneducated on the issue and view NDH as good becuase one of two things.

1.) Our first ever """"""""""""independent"""""""" country since The Kingdom of Croatia
2.) Killing of Serbs

That's literally it. Your average Ustasa simpatiser is a moron who hasn't looked into a history book. Same with the Cetnik simpatisers in Serbia.

>and Macedonians
stopping you there f@m
Macedonian is a made up ethnicity

>Empire is based on a Church
Dude, he just wanted ecclesiastical independence, don't you think it's better having your own people being priests in your realm?
>throwing 300 years of lineage
Actually, by securing the throne of Constantinople he would uplift his lineage, being a Roman Emperor is a prestigious thing
>Dušan was the first Serbian monarch who wrote most of his letters in Greek, also signing with the Imperial red ink. He was the first to publish prostagma, a kind of Byzantine document, characteristic for Byzantine rulers. In his royal title, Emperor of the Serbs and Greeks, his claim as Eastern Roman (Byzantine) successor is clear. He also gave Byzantine court titles to his nobility,[21] something that would continue into the 16th century.
>Some historians consider that the goal of Emperor Dušan was to establish a new, Serbian-Greek Empire, replacing the Byzantine Empire.
And the fact that he really wanted to immitate the Byzantine Empire shows how much he either
A. wanted the throne
B. wanted to create a copycat realm

Agreed Dragan, the Slovenians are the jews of the Balkans.