>Sup Forums will defend this instead of apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

subhuman nigger

Nobody on pol did it, so nobody has to apologize, you collectivist twat

>apologize
>""""loyal"""" to the queen

white people get surprised when beaten to near death by the people they are protesting for

Chat shit get banged

I'll take shit that didn't happen for $2000 Alex.

>that nose in the lower right
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

just like those "attacks" in new York and Michigan right?

Imagine, racists attacking other racists.

Now imagine even harder. Someone actually expects us to give a shit.

OH LOOK
Another fake hate crime attack

Bring forth the chicken of proofs!

>Trump Supporters
>NYC

Does not compute. Way to smash your head into a wall a few times and blame it on some white nationalist though, I admire your work ethic.

good thing they were already ugly

Things that never happened

\pol\ causes this and needs to own it.

>20 of us
>4-5 trump supporters
>gets rekt

It was a good day

Here I'll press the button for you.

lol crying like a bitch

>they left them alive
sorry for their fuck up.

Trump supporters when will this shit end, we voted we were not initiated in a fucking gang. This 'Trump supporters"shit has to stop.

>Holding clean paper towel over nothing.
>Squeeze nose for a minute then lean head back.
>Just be ugly.

"Fake News"
"False Flag"

Liberals, please. Show some real wounds.

This is the proof a civil war should be easy to win

This, hardly any Trump supporters in NYC and even then they aren't wild enough to go curbstomping. Would have believed it if it were in Florida or something.

Also we just had a liar come out about another assault that did not occur.

>20 activists beaten bloody by 4 nationalists
And these people want open war between us? What a joke

righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/

>We argue that the social conditions that promote complaints of oppression and victimization overlap with those that promote case-building attempts to attract third parties. When such social conditions are all present in high degrees, the result is a culture of victimhood in which individuals and groups display high sensitivity to slight, have a tendency to handle conflicts through complaints to third parties, and seek to cultivate an image of being victims who deserve assistance. [See DeScioli & Kurzban for more on the urgency of appealing to third parties] We contrast the culture of victimhood with cultures of honor and cultures of dignity.[p.695]

>20 against 4
>Get hospitalized

Wow

What does a "Trump Supporter" gain from making violent attacks against their supposed enemies while mloudly shouting their support for Trump and otherwise waving their flags around blatantly? False flags are going to be on the rise because "things that totally happened" wasn't working as a strategy for starting the race war. Be on the lookout all.

> Trump supporters
> In NYC
> Attacking a group of 9 people
> While sober
> Specific mentions of multiple conservative causes that aren't even relevant, like Blue Lives Matter
> No police report
> Only witnesses are other activists

This doesn't seem like bullshit at all.

>got """"""jumped""""""

If you post the "entire" story on your social media; you're lying.

>Nobody on pol did it, so nobody has to apologize, you collectivist twat
>but all Muslims are terrorists

Kaffir BTFO

They're just gettin a taste of the shit Trump supporters have had to deal with for over a year

How do they know they were Trump supporters? Were they yelling "I VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP" as they assaulted people?

were the Trump supporters NYPD following up a report of attempted rape and these guys matched the description and started running?

No one will believe this. It's not like mobs of Trump supporters just march the streets looking for trouble. It's not even approaching realistic.

>be faggot
>go to faggot party
>walk down the street with faggot buddies
>get attacked by savaged shit throwing basketball americans
>get erections while they beat you up
>once the chimps are done and stole everything cry some more with faggot friends
>this experience doesn't make you realize niggers are scum
>hur i know guiz lets sai da Alt Rite Trumpnazis did it XDDDDDD

>20 of us
>vs about 4 or 5
Survival of the fittest

The police are racists who would have shot them.

>leaf will shitpost instead of using his brain

did they catch a cold?

>lol crying like a bitch
This too.

I thought the black man was superior in all ways.

Another black myth dispelled.

All muslims are terrorists though.

that doesn't even look real.

>lose 20v5
>they still think they'll win a civil war
TOP HAHA

Imagine being so uneducuated that you lose count at 4. Imagine then being so weak that 4 men beat up 20 of you.

I want to start a business where I beat up leftists with a bat for their twitter photos

you pay me 1K and I beat you within an inch of your life so all your friends can consider you a hero

sounds like a good business plan

you guys want a franchise?

kek.

Wow where did you get this pic of Cenk Uyger?

That black church that got burned by trump supporters, a member got charged. That Muslim who got yelled at in NYC (a place where Clinton dominated) turns out she lied about that.

Wonder how this will turn out...

Totally believable. I'm glad they went to the Facebook police to report the incident. I'm sure something will be done about this.

Again, collectivism, this time with a dash of ad hominem. I never said that. Try formulating an actual argument some time.

I think he copped some bad cocaine that had been cut with ajax

>chanting
So what exactly were they chanting? Because i'm positive it's part of the reason they got their asses kicked.
If the story is even real.

>when u nut but she still suckkin

Sup Forums will do neither. Sup Forums will wait for the facts to come out, THEN we will mock this dindu for faking a hate crime then die laughing when he is arrested for filing a false report.

>islam is a religion of piss
>but all of Sup Forums flash-mobbed into ny to gangbangarang 20 niggers and the disappear in a puff of smoke

Go choke on a horse's cock, Abdul

this

>4-5 trump supporters
>vs 20 blm faggots

if this were even remotely true the race war would have happened and we'd all have a harem of nigger and spick whores, a 95% white country, and nigger slaves to execute and anally rape on a whim

It is well known that gays fantasize about being roughed up and verbally abused by big guys. I'm very suspicious of this account.

Isn't she the one who showed up to court bald because her father shaved her head for dishonoring their family?

That was one based mudshit, would smoke in a hookah bar with.

yay trump, yes trump, we love trump

>20 vs 4-5
>Still lose
They deserved it

>about 20 of 'black lives matter' supports"
>4 or 5 trump supporters
>called them 'faggots'
>'black lives matter' supporters get punched to a pulp

it seems the so called trump supporters were right.
Faggots.

How the hell did they even know that they were trump supporters. Does voting for trump make you a member of some mafia organization?

So everyone who voted for Clinton is now member of their pedo-ring?

In any case, well done trump supporters, well done.

I bet 20 (you)'s there is no police report filed from any of the victims.

Yes much like the muslims yell Allah akkbar before they attack people Trump supporters yell "Can't stump the Trump" before they charge innocent faggots, peacefull protestors..

Every single Trump supporter loudly broadcasts at all times that they are one. They are worse than vegans and crossfitters in that regard.

real story. 20 blm terrorists attacked 4-5 white dudes and got beat up.

>most serious injuries

>the left nigger holding a dildo over his real small dick
my sides are in orbit

>NYC
>TRUMP Supporters

give me a break, user

>2 whites and a mulatto get beaten and not any real niggers
The real blacks are probably too embarrassed and informed to attend a BLM rally.

This, why does this shit allways in Commiefornia and NYC where there are litterally no Trump supporters.
rly makes you think

>1 post

Guys, now that CTR is dead and buried, these (((posters))) are popping up again.

JUST
IGNORE
THEM

>Robbed of her hijab head covering.
>Wearing it in interview.

the nose knows

>islam is a religion of piss
Idea: organize a small march where people would chant "Islam is a religion of peace", then, when it collects enough individuals we open up a huge banner at the rear of the movement that will say "Islam is a religion of piss", and since piss and peace sounds pretty much the same, we have a tons of people unaronically participating in a anti-islam demonstration. What a power only one word can have, amazing.

Ha-ha hows it goin bras its JewDiePie

>Sup Forums
> Fact checking
> Ever

>if this were even remotely true the race war would have happened and we'd all have a harem of nigger and spick whores, a 95% white country, and nigger slaves to execute and anally rape on a whim

But it was already like this before the white cucks freed them

I think so, but I can't find the image right now.

Fake news but I'll defend it anyway bother asked for it.

Most likely either fake news or provocation (like bird dogging; James O'Keefe video).

The people never said they were Trump supporters, how the fuck does he know.

Get over it.

>\pol\ causes this and needs to own it.

Liberals caused BLM racism and cop killers and needs to own it.

Wait, the article says there were 20 people leaving, and that 4 or 5 people attacked the group. How the hell do you lose with those odds?

>perfectly horizontal cut

Really activated my almonds.

Add it to the list

Trump supporters have alibis because they work. Obviously fake news.

this

and any highly publicized "hate crime" that occurred after Nov 8th too

>Anyone does anything I don't like
>They're a Trump supporter or Russian hacker!