Does trump actually want to create a Muslim registry or is this more mainstream news garbage?

Does trump actually want to create a Muslim registry or is this more mainstream news garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Entry-Exit_Registration_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslims belong in camps, so if a list is all they get, then I would consider it them getting off easy

A Muslim registry would be a very good idea
You would know exactly who is at risk of committing a terror attack and can stop them from entering airports, malls, restaurants etc just by looking at their ID

Sup Forums

He says he wants to impose a temporary band on immigration from terrorist prone countries.

I know this but even Fox news today said he wants to propose a Muslim registry. Which, if im being honest, I'm fine with but I'd like to see proof before I believe it.

He wants to re implement this I think: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Entry-Exit_Registration_System

It was a practice so diabolically evil that Obama couldn't be bothered to end it until about 5 years into his presidency.

In Sup Forums world it would be fantastic but that kind of action won't be applied irl ever

I've been watching fox off and on this morning and I didn't hear this reported as fact. I heard some pundant mention something similar but it was presented as opinion.

That said, he did mention a registry early in the primaries, he has since walked it back. His official policy is blocking immigration from countries that have a large amount of terrorism, but no indication on how this will be determined.

So THIS is the big deal that everyone is whinging about?

My God

I like how liberals never cared about lists of people when it's gun owners or when the DMV keeps a list of everybody with their fingerprints.

Yea Trump became more of a Central Democrat rather than a pure right wing republican. From what I see he'll stay that way

It was a few minutes ago. About 15 min to be exact. They played a clip of someone asking trump if he was planning to change his plans on Muslims and trump said everyone already knows his plans.

In the little text below the video, it said Muslim registry and temp ban.

Again, with no proof.

Everyone is on a fucking registry
Every immigrant goes on a registry and has to carry papers around

So its so fucking stupid to hear about this shit as if it isn't something that isn't already done for everyone

Wasn't it first mentioned by a REPORTER in an interview? And then he kinda ran with it for a while?

Except he isn't at all, he just watches too much TV news and every time they say he needs to "unify" the country

agree make it easy to spot false flag too

That dog is cute.

it's almost as if their objection isnt to the very concept of a list of people... it's almost as if you could've worked that out on your own with minimal amounts of intellectual honesty

OP here.

My problem is no one has actually posted any proof.

Does anyone have any?

it's fake
It was a quote taken completely out of context back in late 2015 by NBC before it spread to Time and other news sources, if I remember correctly. He never said he wanted it, but some whiny faggot reporter pulled a bait and switch and deliberately misunderstood what he was saying.

Look at Germany! 12 people dead and 50ish wounded all because they didn't kick out someone they knew was a terrorist or at least knew he had ISIS ties for years.

This cuck culture needs to stop.

Do you have a YouTube link to this

Bump for cute doggo

much like the holocaust, it never happened, but we wish it would