Honest question

Would you rather accept a redpilled nigger or a white libcuck?

bump

Redpilled black, every time

good choice

redpilled negro

neither

fuck thats a good one, I'm going to use that

What a fucking stupid question, obviously the former.

White libcucks are fucking traitors and deserve to be strung up.

>accept
the nigger
>allow to marry my daughter
the hwhite

BASED AS FUCK

Based negro

>pic unrelated

Redpilled black

This

most blacks are pretty redpilled. they literally get white gfs to redpill them about natsoc and stuff because most white guys are liberal cucks and will ruin the white race by brainwashing the white women with their thinking.

Just look at all the redpilled white girls, all of them got blacked and are conservative as fuck

redpilled black man easily
sleepy doc is a-ok in my book
libcucks are 100% unmitigated cancer regardless of race

Thomas so well, Allen West, Ben Carson, the police guy from Milwaukee.

Yeah def the redpilled negros tbqh senpai

That's a fucking classic.

Ngger if he promises not to racemix

Sowell damnit

Based 70s looking negro.

Depends.

If you are talking about a redpilled nigger friend or white libcuck.

Nigger friend any fucking day.

If you are talking about choosing one or the other as my daughter's boyfriend.

White cuck all the way. At least the kid will look human. I can always redpill the little shit. Where as a half-breed will always have a complex and deep self-loathing.

Based T i like the guy a lot, didnt care he's a nigger due to the fact he's redpilled.

A redpilled black guy is by definition not a nigger.

Literally circle jerking uncle Tom's
There's a difference between""""the redpill"""" and actual truth.

The redpilled negro. Libcuck whites are the worst scum on earth.

Keep the redpilled negro as a distanced ally. Just straight up kill the white libcuck.

If he were a redpilled nigger he wouldn't be a nigger, he'd simply be a red pilled black man

Great quotes. Thanks for showing me this guy, I'm going to look into who he is and what he does. Thank's user.

Here's some OC CIA for you.

If he were red-pilled I doubt he'd racemix

Ok buddy well since you're so committed why don't you go Dyro on some nigs and let us know how it went.

white libcuck
he can be redpilled

nigger will always be nigger

Bump

Take off your tinfoil hat dumbass, the government isn't reading your mind

>uncle tom
Just slit your throat, libcuck

>libertarians
>redpilled

Are there niggers in Estonia?

>He choose a "white" lib cuck that deny white and suck black cock, than a black that accept White was right.
Tell me when Carl red pilled by you.

They aren't referring to libertarians dumbass

He's an economist and author. Plenty of videos of him on youtube. Search for "Thomas Sowell Uncommon knowledge"

Id rather have all estonians in gulag.

>Assuming most white libcucks aren't lost causes

I respect one more than the other. However, you know that a third party is going to parade such a person around and say "HEY, look! that black guy who tortured a family and supports BLM is black like this person. Just give them a chance already! More money for our..i mean their... programs" and utilize them as a way to endear you to say mass immigration. Look at the "uncle toms" that star in all these Hollywood propaganda films (United Kingdom being one example). I wish people would listen to what they say rather than just skin...but thats how it is on all sides, because that role has been incentivised.

That guy T is promoting his channel again under a proxy. saaaaaaaaaaage

This every day.

get fucked you autist moron
I live in a 99.8% white country and even I can see how a redpilled nigger could be so much more useful to our cause than a fucking white libcuck traitor

>redpilled nigger

All day every day.

Nigger is a set of behaviors, not a race.

>I live in a 99.8% white country

whatever you say T

white libcucks are lost causes, they are feminine and have mental issues, they will never be able to fight for our cause, because they have been become pussified by feminism

PUT THE FINN IN A BINN

>white libcuck

At least i'd be able to relate to them on a fundamental level. Nogs just talk about being nogs over and over and over and over and over again. Shitskins are all about how their homeland they fled is either so much better or they have mannerisms and attitudes that are just alien.

brother of another color

Apparently a commie fuck thinks they have him converted. Someone should tweet this pic to him and get a reaction as the guy clearly does not want his efforts made public.

A redpill black man of course.
One that knows that most googles are googles, but he, himself, is a man who happen to be black.

When in doubt, look to the wisdom of Hugh Neutron to guide you.

relate to them on how white people are genocidal maniacs? no thanks. Enemy of my enemy is my friend, britbong.

NEITHER FAGGOT

easy choice

What fucking fundamental level are you talking about? That whites are the root of all evil in the world and we should give all our money and daughters to blacks and immigrants?

Also what nogs do you know? The black people I know just talk about video games and sports, and voted for Trump because they don't want higher taxes.

Any black that doesn't stick to dating and marrying his own race is a nigger.

Not all of them are genocidal manics, some still believe theyre fighting the Man and haven't realised the won 40 years ago and at least you could slowly expose them to reality over time.. A shitskin is a shitskin is a shitskin and always will be.

Fucking white girls is pretty red pilled desu

A white libcuck. They're annoying as fuck but that's *your* people. If the redpilled black is actually redpilled, he'd understand and do the same.

PS: That Guy T is not redpilled. He's a lolbertarian. Granted, much much better than most blacks.

Malik Obama I choose you

White cuck

>the nogs i know

The rare 9% that voted trump? This graph is what i go off.

How is that red pilled? it's just making retarded offspring and further making white females even more retarded than they need to be as well.

blacks can be killed with bullets only
white liberals can be killed with memes

DISCLAIMER: POST BY THIS USER IS SATIRE AND ARTISTIC WORK OF ART

>being racist
i only care about a person's ideas and not his skin color. being racist you might as well be a fucking leftie.

Just saying, if you see the truth why would you want to fuck anyone other than a white girl?

honestly, the white

you can ignore a libcucks shitty opinion, you can get your women unraped by darkie

about 16 of them, no joke

There's literally nothing wrong with a redpilled black, in fact I respect them more if anything for having the fortitude to not fall into the same socioeconomic traps as their kin

The demo stats I saw had 13% black males voting for Trump, nigger women brought the overall black number down.

And I live in NC, we had polls pre election that showed as much as 30% leaning Trump. The black dudes I know aren't the food stamp army getting bused in by the dem machine.

cool story ivan

Uncle toms are still better than Aids Skirllexes.

another proof muslims and hip and cool mixed youth will be your downfall

I would never think of him as a "nigger," but I'd take a redpilled black over an idiot or subversive white. An early poster already brought him up but to be perfectly honest, Sowell is probably one of the best minds in America today in the philosophical-political arena. He's not just an uncle tom or an "average" black man to be held up as a token. He's somebody ppl should take time to listen to.

Now, you could make an argument for Europe to keep it's huge majority of ethically whiteness but America has had black ppl here since it's founding and imported them in significant numbers very early on; so it's ridiculous to think we are going to somehow ever get rid of them and, like it or not, they do get to vote. Thinking that will ever change before America dissolves as nation is fantasy.

Right now I'd say our biggest concern is dealing with the muslim problem, porous borders, and marxist/jewish type subversion.

ITT: people advocating to keep black people in their country

Yeah, I have spoken to non-American/European blacks and they were great people for their nation/culture.
Just don't want them anywhere near me.

Stay cucked, Sup Forums.

White lib because I am not a "muh based blacks" negrophile cuckold worshipper.

Wut

redpilled black, can't stand white libcucks at all

Redpilled nigger every fucking time.

Sowell has the most consistently intelligent quotes i've seen while browsing Sup Forums.

Because the truth is your offspring would be genetic retards that's why and it's just 1 white woman less for some other white man as well, thus the destruction of the white race in america.

How is the nigger redpilled if he continues to live in another nation where he doesn't belong? Serious mental gymanstics right here.

Seems as us, eastbros, don't want niggers in our countries. Who knew!

Pic related

yup

>civic """"""""""""""""""""""""nationalists""""""""""""""""""""""""

Red pill has no color
except red

redpill>bluepill
any race any day. it's all about culture.

perhaps we could argue whether deficient races put ass-backwards cultures forth, though.

>I live in a 99.8% white country
I bet you're one of those edgy high school/college age faggots who think niggers are just dark skinned white people and all the stuff about them being violent and clinically retarded is just an epic racism meme.

because they were brought to america to be slaves, stop being such a fucking nigger of europe, you bulgarian scum of the earth

That is... profound. Who knew Nickelodeon was so based?