Is LSD the redpill in physical form?

Is LSD the redpill in physical form?

Other urls found in this thread:

sensiblereason.com/evolvefest-homophobic-anti-semitic-transformation-festival/
newsweek.com/psilocybin-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-eases-anxiety-cancer-patients-526952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no its the blue pill, it shows you a fantasy
ya dummy

Yes.

I wouldn't trust anything being actual LSD nowadays unless I knew the chemist

eh, probably deems instead, but not far off.

Nope
I was a racist motherfucker before I took it though so you're gonna need a control.

Half the LSD you can find nowadays is some shit counterfeit.
This has nothing to do with the ones we had in the 80's.

>a fantasy
m8

It can be but it's nothing you can't get on your own without the drug. Put it in some foil and keep it out of the light too

No because it gives most people a superiority complex because they think they know more about the world than anyone else after dropping 2 tabs of acid

Don't trust anybody with shrooms either. There are several exact look alikes that are deathly toxic. This is why we need to legalize and have the FDA sort that shit out though

If used properly, yes. If not, it's the ultimate blue pill.

>actual LSD nowadays unless I knew the chemist
I love this meme. You know when the last LSD chemists were busted? 2000. You know when the last meth lab was busted? yesterday.

You understand it is insanely potent right?

As in 4kg would dose the entire USA. One small lab could theoretically easily make the entire US supply. (As they claimed in 2000)

>Thinking his shitty Chinese research chemical no.4536 he ordered from deep web is LSD

Enjoy your brain damage and possible death.

>it's prob not acid
>ketamine is way more red pilled

Is D.A.R.E shilling on here now too? Don't eat your halloween candy kids it might have razerblades in it.

People in Northern California, Oregon, and Washington still possess the knowledge for creating LSD, fuck off.

free Leonard!!

LSD kind of sucks, DMT is a lot better

No mushrooms are one of the redpolls though, redpills you on your place in the universe

>People in Northern California, Oregon, and Washington still possess the knowledge for creating LSD, fuck off.

That was the entire point of my post...

>fucking up the chemicals in your brain
>redpilled
Why don't you just smash your head against a wall? You will get similar results.

Lol that shit gets made underground as fuck. I've heard of it. But these guys are HUGE trapper/sources of a ton of psys in general. Supposedly the dude traps out of a van he lives in Lmao. Sells stuff like k by the kilogram. Its shit nobody would believe is real unless they knew of it.

more like if used properly yes, if not, it'll drag you into a hell trip.

It's hard to synthesize, the precursors are hard to obtain and research chems are much more prevalent today so your chances of getting the real deal are slim.

LSD is the best drug I've ever taken. Its like when you get your dick sucked after a long dry spell and even after its over you feel good for days afterwards. It should be researched and marketed in a safe form.

I've tripped 4 times in total and I learned that I really know nothing so I'm glad it had that effect on me.

DMT i heard a female godess Redpill me on Muslims and life.

After DMT i became conservative.

Kindof weird. I was pretty liberal before-hand.

Not recommending anyone doing DMT to hear redpills tho.

People making this kind of threads and killing themselves is an ultimate redpill

DMT is the real red pill

oh

We're dying every day. Who wants to live past 80 anyways?

Btw i fucking HATE muslims.

>do a drug that alters your mind
>have strange thoughts
>"woah, man, that's so true"

Why do people that take LSD or other hallucigenics all claim to have "insights"? It's just as dumb as a drunkard claiming to have insights about life. Hell, I'd probably trust the drunk more. He's probably a drunk for some shitty life decision after all.

damn, so thats why stuff around back then was good shit!

>I took a drug and it changed my political orientation
O-okay...

Depends on how much you take and how mentally stable you are. I've been in a couple fucked up situations on acid and handled it.

DMT shows you objective truths

The experience is collective

You can meet other people in hyperspace and reconnect with them afterwards is realspace

I'm pretty curious about DMT, it seems insane

Especially consider people generally have similar experiences while doing it. Always some kind of "goddess/earth mother" followed by "little goblin, machine elvs, ayylmaos".

Where do you even get DMT?
Also on your trip, are your eyes closed or open? The shit you see is it like in the room that youre in or does it literally transport your vision to a different dimension entirely

I've smoked dmt, it was indeed intriguing. Lsd can feel like it goes for too long

Who the fuck would put tabs in a plastic bag

amphs and steroids are the only real redpill cucks

>Why do people that take LSD or other hallucigenics all claim to have "insights"?
because it changes your perspective on things

>tfw you can get actual LSD in a market flooded with fake shit

It's sort of like thinking in somebody else's mind for a bit and things that never would have occurred to you before seem so obvious. Relieved my depression for about 2 weeks.

>tfw you want to try LSD but you wouldn't have the foggiest idea where to look

>grow ergot
>extract ergotamine
>fuckton of other science shit.
>You have LSD.

People who make LSD, do it because they believe its a personal gift to mankind. They dont do it to make fucktons of money like meth/heroin/cocaine manufacturers.

When you say RC's, are you referring to Nbome-types, or LSD analogues (Some of which I think are prodrugs, so like zero difference)

DMT is in plants all around you

You just do a simple NaOH extraction on plant material and pull the DMT out with a solvent then evaporate it

There's lots of guides on the net

from my understanding LSD won't reveal anything about the external world, it will however reveal your personal internal world and can help you identify problems in your life

I wasn't aware that D.A.R.E. wanted all drugs legalized.

It's a fucking drug. If it alone can change your mind about stuff, then you're sheeps

You only have the insights if you're smart and were already pondering whatever the epiphanny happend to be. It's like a gear shift for problems.

psytrance events.

You can also just skip all the science and do it in ayahuasca form by making a stew from some plants

No it does not
And I've dropped four times already
At leadt I haven't benefited from it in any way

I'd recommend trying it, you might understand it a bit more. If you have tried it and didn't get anything from it then I suppose it's not for you. Most people can't handle the distortions in perception it provides which can be extremely therapeutic but also quite intense.

Interestingly enough, the structure of DNA, the double helix, was discovered while the researchers were on lsd.

there's always ketamine if you want to trip out

go make friends with some vet students

Have you had an ayahausca experience?

This

It can really help you get your shit together

The amount of disinformation in this thread is killing me.

Yes there is still LSD (real lsd-25) and the closer you get to SF (or larger, more "progressive" cities) the easier it is to source...

Most of you Sup Forums fags wouldn't have the patience to sit around a bunch of try hard hippies long enough to score a sheet at a decent price tho DESU

>if you're paying more than $150/sheet you played yourself

And as far as the redpill question goes- not immediately, but in a long, round about way it leads people down a path of openmindedness that inevitably redpills them. So, yeah. It did for me (like it did for Floyd, the chimpanzee)

you sound angry so it's probably good you have no interest

Yes yes, take it!

how much does ket go for a g in aus?

>it's not for you
wrong.
People like me take it for fun, you Hippie

How?
I tripped 4 times and I'm still khhv neet living of my parents money

t. Britcuck who has never done LSD

YES WE ALL NEED TO DO IT MORE THEN THE CIA ALREADY DOES

so you tripped 4 times and never had any introspective thoughts whatsoever? what were you doing

You could ask almost any weed dealer. Marijuana and LSD users overlap culturally

no idea, maybe bluelight would know

Taking it for fun seems counter intuitive, it doesn't have that nature of a "party drug", it's more of a tool to turn our mind inwards and see the deepest and darkest crevices of our psyche

Classical swecuck.
Maybe watch a documentary or two.

is my anus dry?

Fuck no. I tried that shit once. I wanted to go human hunting so bad. I think it was of poor quality but still... I was more into exos as a kid.

shrooms are the true redpill

Not against drugs at all. Just against people claiming it's oh so revolutionary. If you follow your drug-thoughts, then you're doing something wrong

Iboga>LSD information/introspection wise

LSD is for degenerate druggies at psytrance events, Iboga is for when you want to get your shit together in life

Is the dark net the best way to get LSD?

I have to agree with you, user. I'm glad I didn't find LSD while I was a teenager. I was 25 the first time with stuff like psilocybe and LSD, and it was truly amazing and life changing. Let me put it this way, the world are two dimensional where you have the physical and the spiritual parts.
Just use it safely, prime yourself with some identity, local traditional, nice surroundings, not more than 3 people and you'd be fine. But if you're angry and immature better stay off it.

Wondering, anyone heard of "Evolvefest"

sensiblereason.com/evolvefest-homophobic-anti-semitic-transformation-festival/

Basically this hippy dippy started throwing some psychedelic festivals, which were pretty popular. "Free love and all that jazz"

Then, the festival organizer gets clearly redpilled by Sup Forums, starts ranting against jews, gays, cultural marxism, white genocide on FB while he had like 100k+ all hippie liberals. His headliners for his next event all drop him...

Many top keks were had.

I can agree with this. Although I've never tried them, their holistic origin suggests a warm and pleasant welcoming.

redpill drugs

adderal
LSD
DXM (1300mg)

In Europe people just order it from the Netherlands over Darknet

So tell me please, what kind of insight did lsd gave you?
I'm genuinely interested

Massive visuals, very euphoric
thinking over and over again about the same thing in loops
Only "insight" was that my body felt like a lump of meat at the end of the trip (serotonin) and that everything is just molecules and so on

Darknet
There sure are vendors in the US
Though I'm not sure how safe it really is for Americans

>I tripped 4 times and I'm still khhv neet living of my parents money
mdma will help you more for finding friends.

Some hippie/raver quote: "The hippies took drugs to find themselves, we take drugs to find eachother"

Synthesizing LSD is not some sort of amazing feat of chemistry that requires the most complex equipment. Anyone who has a degree in chemistry could do it.

Im one of the people that believe same shit Joe Rogan believes that monkeys ate some LSD or shrooms and they brains just exploded into the amazing thing we have in our skulls right now.
No. Weed users are the only ones with patience to tolerate LCS users.

Anyone can easily grow cubensis. Not anyone can easily produce real LSD.

>talks about something he has no experience with.

wew.

Do some DMT, shrooms or weed and see for yourself, pussy.

Same here except with the jews

Never done it before. I want to try it though. Also if I try to buy some off the dark net, should I get a VPN or Linux?

I guess I worded that post poorly, but that was the entire point I was trying to make.

10 chemists could easily provide enough LSD for the entire USA. To think there is not at least that is retarded.

Stoned ape theory which was hypothesized by Terence mckenna. I like that theory as well.

Nice b8

If you have a drug thought that is positive like I need to get in shape or I need to stop being an asshole to my parents what is so wrong with that?

stick to entheogens like DMT, shrooms and weed.

You have no way of knowing if you're getting LSD or some chinese bs that will kill you.

I went to school with a guy who died from bad chinese droogs.

DMT will change your life bros. you will literally see thru everything like its glass. When I say everything I mean everything.

You'd be surprised

Mckenna is an absolute kike

>not keeping it in tinfoil

LSD is groovy. I like shrooms much more though, because they opened my mind to the power of racism. Magic mushrooms are much more spiritual and 1 dose of psilocybin has been shown to help quell depression and anxiety for up to 6 months

newsweek.com/psilocybin-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-eases-anxiety-cancer-patients-526952

>was discovered while the researchers were on lsd.

Wrong guy, you're thinking of the dude that discovered PCR, Kary Mullis. He was also kind of weird.

>weed
Weed is very addictive