Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDa5G0czkTY
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, i know this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=hDa5G0czkTY
My day was GOTHIC

is this somekind of form of modern art?

You think that's rough? I'm watching as my hometown is becoming steadily more "diverse". I pick my brother up from my old primary school, I see Muslim women everyday. Saw a mulatto, or two with their parents as well. Hell, they're even becoming more common in my grocery stores.
My high school is worse. I saw a poster saying how every snowflake is different and thus special. I saw an entire section of a wall dedicated to teaching the students about LGBT lingo. During my orientation, a fat woman came up telling us that our school was diverse, and that diversity is good.

whatever it fucking is >day ruined
I didn't see any muslims today.

how many muslims are there in Lithuania?

>seeing two black walking tableclothes
What's the point?

I know how that feels m8.

I have only seen foreigners

%23 of lithuania is muslim

all of them live in two towns which are pretty deserted, their mecca is a shitty aquapark, the rest is thick forest also roads are eastern russia tier

>0.1%

I also saw one nigger.
It seems our mall has gotten pretty loose with it's rules, I mean they aren't supposed to let dogs inside.
I see about 4 muslims a day at capital city mall if I go there.
Animals aren't supposed to walk in malls
wrong, roach.
are you trying indirectly insult us?

youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
muslims are fucking repulsive. they remind me of orcs.

that post was about my experience in lithuania

and people are passive agresive towards poles so that's also a minus

worst thing is that u sit there and u know u can't do anything about it except look at them angrilly

goodjob kid nobody cares

truth always hurts

funny how theres always at least one polish sperg that goes out of it's way to discredit lithuania.

>lithuania has a mall

Who would have guessed? Either way send some more of your sisters here so they can earn for a living as whores lithuaniabro