Do better in coming year

Daily reminder.

If she fucking tried she could be a solid 7

Sweet jesus, I would totally hit that.

Actually, I'd go a step further, and say that I'd date her. Publicly. The acne can be fixed, and the glasses are kind of a turn on.

Kinda has a Jan Brady vibe.

Do we know her name? I want to love her day and night.

Post her fucking nudes already. God dammit.

i want to punch her face inside her skull so much

Um ok please go not come near me u rapist creep. Did I give you consent to write this sort of thing about me you white cis male? I'll let you know that I'm a queer polyamorous pansexual in a happy open relationship with a Congolese refugee

Well done. Have a (You)

K thanks nigger mom

What about the current year?

Are clear plastic frames the newest version of problem glasses?

lolno

This face exemplifies 2016 leftists to a T. Just reeks of undeserved moral superiority, smugness, expecting handouts and general disdain. Disgusting

They might as well have just said "White People. Don't act like niggers".

dead ringer for my ex gf, who had an insatiable appetite for dicks (and daddy issues)

>dead ringer for my ex gf, who had an insatiable appetite for dicks (and daddy issues)

They should move to Asia or Africa if they hate white people so much

It's pretty funny that when they get butthurt they all say they're moving to CANADA, a white ass country. Why not Mexico? Somewhere in South America? Racist pricks.

Mansplaining is cringy as fuck tho

Nice

The only way I could do better is marrying her and fixing her by making her kids.

>The only way I could do better is marrying her and fixing her by making her kids.

Making her kids what?

Breakfast?