Thanks Sup Forums

>DUDE WORLD WAR 3 LMAO

Did any of you even stop to think about the consequences of your actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lmN0Pc2ttY
yahoo.com/news/putin-calls-strengthening-russias-military-nuclear-potential-101800687.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>think WWIII is caused by increases nuclear deterrent
>wants to actually start WWIII with Russia
libshits everyone

Haha!

That sentence doesn't even make sense. He's just stringing words together...

If nuclear deterrence didn't exist we'd already have WW3, we'd probably be on WW4 or 5 by now.

Yes, I wanted to see what would happen.

I'm already a demon

good our current land based arsenal is from the 70's and vastly outdated after we retired the peacekeepers. We needed to replace them 10 years ago. It will save costs in the longrun provided we do it correctly.

>implying he wants to nuke anyone
he just wants to use the implication

> Have 500 Trident ballistic missiles.
> Each carries 14 nuclear war heads
> We need more nukes

What the fuck is Trump even talking about? How is the planet supposed to come to its senses about nukes, while he is the one advocating proliferation.

Fuck he's an idiot

Si vis pacem para bellum

Uhh you dumbass, he's actually advocating to put an end to nukes altogether.

Christ he says some stupid shit sometimes.

US nuke arsenal is old as hell

Only so long you can sit on aging bombs and aging missiles

Sometimes?

Remind me of that really smart quote he had?

"OP is a fag" was pretty good

They're aging and will be able to be taken out by OPFOR anti missile systems soon. That will neutralize MAD and make the world a more dangerous place.

Why is this stupid at all.

Future timeline is best timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=5lmN0Pc2ttY

IM NUCLEAR

This is in response to Putin urging expansion of Nuclear weapons.

yahoo.com/news/putin-calls-strengthening-russias-military-nuclear-potential-101800687.html

You'd think fags would have understood that by now.

The world's fucked anyway, at least it'll be an entertaining 8 years.

Literally nothing wrong.

wtf I love Trump now.

This.
>dropped mic
>moonwalked off stage

Peace through strength.

ZING!

First thing I thought was upgrading the bombs we have. Second thing I thought he might be talking about power plants, nuclear electricity generation. It's good clean source if energy

First thing I thought was upgrading the bombs we have. Second thing I thought he might be talking about power plants, nuclear electricity generation. It's good clean source of energy

Maybe not to you, Pedro.

Yeah, stopped WWI the whole deterrent via massive armies thing, didn't it.

Fuck nukes, lets build giant orbital cannons of some sort

You are too dumb to understand the true power of nukes...

>implying WW1 wasn't inevitable

And you are smoking Crack if you think the way we produce power is "clean"

people don't fuck with people with strong arms
people fuck with weak people
look up your history every time america weakened it arms we ran into problems

>I don't understand
>that makes him an idiot!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Conservative presidents will argue that banning guns is impossible, and then pretend banning Nukes isn't.

Well why doesn't he describe it that way. Say that our nuclear deterrents are technologically outdated and that we need to stay on top of it for our own defense. Saying "we need more nukes up in here" just sounds like warmongering, especially when the rationale is "the world comes to its senses", as if to say nukes are being regularly deployed, or as if to say there's some kind of cold war in progress.

>implying nuclear war isn't inevitable
Prove me wrong.

And you're a hysterical libshit if you think nuclear energy production isn't the cleanest option we have on the table.

Are you honestly implying that MAD doesn't work? It's the only thing that safed us from WW3.

Its our secret white devil codespeak.

*saved

good idea there, Trump - wait, who're you gonna appoint head of the DOE, again?

My Big Boss, how you've changed...

Because you don't just give out specific details like that to the entire world. You say something vague and sweeping like "expand our capabilities" instead.

>Nuclear power
>Not the cleanest source of energy currently available

Holy fuck check out this mongoloid.

Let me help you understand how white people talk.

He is saying that we must continue to use nukes as a deterrent until all other nations give up their nuclear capability... Which is never. So he plans on modernizing our nuclear capability to always be a step ahead of the competition. Which makes ungrateful people like you safer.

No, in theory it does work--hence why we're all still here--but for how long? We've come dangerously close to blowing ourselves up more than once. All it took was one mistake, and the entire Northern Hemisphere is dead within hours. Does that not concern you at all?

Probably hydroelectric is cleaner unless you count windmills and solar energy.

Fuck that.
Stonehenge when?

the reset might actually come

yes please, i don't even care if i live or die

Can't occupy land with nukes Nigel. An army can be fought and so your opponents will. When the only outcome of nuclear war is complete annihilation both sides are reluctant to use them.

Hydroelectric is not cleaner. It causes more ecological damage per kWh than any source I'm aware of. Causes tons of issues with sandbars, don't remember the details. It's also extremely limited where it can be used and presents a huge safety risk when it gets older and needs to be repaired (this is especially true in third world countries where they sometimes can't pay for upkeep)

Deterrence, mother fucker, have you googled it?

>implying this wasn't the plan all along

CRASHING THIS PLANET

this
and if deterrence is a meme then, well, there's nothing we can do at this moment to be honest

Tell Russia and North Korea to stop the development, first.

But user, nuclear winter is the only thing that can stop global warming.

Deterrence is NO MEME.

Talking about nuclear deterrence and modernizing our capabilities is not some stupid thing to say

We are in the only timeline where nuclear war doesn't happen

They haven't told him about the atom deactivation device