Mike Pence: LGBTG Nations Person of The Year

We have a real chance of making this happen.

lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-lgbtqnations-person-year/

Mike "Zap the Trap" Pence

bump for Mike "Kill All the Fags" pence

voted

good

weak. b2rebbit

Voted. Let's make the LGBT community great again

voted

All Pence did is support a bill that would make it illegal to sue business who refused service based on religious beliefs, and for this he is been singled out as the gay Hitler.

What was his name again Sup Forums?

Yes let's get Mike 'AC/DC for LGBTs' to the top of this list. The butthurt will be off the charts.

Also reminder that electroshock therapy actually can fix gay people but it has been suppressed as fuck knowledge.

Mike "LGBBQ" Pence

Mike "DEUS VOLT" Pence

Mike "alternate current for alternative lifestyles" Pencr

>electroshock therapy actually can fix gay people

source?

Official phone wallpaper

What's 'BBQ' stand for?

Mike "fags get the electric fence" Pence

I'm sorry user I can't find because I can't remember the specifics, but another user could probably help. The gist of it was like this from what I remember

>Attach eletrical stimulators to pleasure/pain centres in the brain
>Provide certain stimuli to patient and adjust levels of pleasure/pain accordingly

I can't remember the guys name who did it, but he had only one patient and he had tremendous success until the patient stopped doing his trials, but apparently it worked 100% during that time so it's not a stretch to say continual treatments could permanently change the way your brain perceives the opposite sex.

kek, sounds like a dog collar desu

>still like queers? shock him again, mike

training someone to not like the same sex by fear of pain is not "fixing" gays, you faggot

personally, i think it's genetic. you can't fix gays anymore than a tranny can become a real woman

Barbecue you inbred fuck

Ahead of schedule and under budget!

Voted for Mike ''Electrocute to fuck that qt'' Pence

Why would you do this to Pence. You know he's going to have his wife tie him to a chair and electrocute the gay out of him.

Pleasure/pain training methods are as old as species on this earth you fucking moron. Every single single species on this planet that has pain and pleasure receptors uses them heavily for learning what is good and bad for them. Your point of dog training is a fucking point in case.

At our core we are still essentially animals and it is the height of ignorance to think otherwise. Why should we refuse to use the oldest method of learning just because guys it's the current year? How fucking arrogant, I suppose you think children shouldn't be disciplined either?

Mike "Watt Watt, in the butt" Pence

Let's go

WE'RE FULL

>gays are dog and children

nice argument

by definition, if they no longer want to have sex with men, they're no longer gay.

rollMike

Mike '270 electoral volts' Pence

OPEN IN INCOGNITO/OTHER BROWESERS you can vote thrice or as many times as you want

Where can I check the results?

It's no different you retard. Adults still learn as well as children.

Also we should bring back public lashings for criminals. I bet crime rates would drop like a rock if we handed out 50 lashes for drink driving.

I don't think you can which means whoever controls this will just pick whoever their fee fees want regardless of how we manipulate it.

Mike "Stroke His Cock, Get the Shock" Pence

Damn. Mike is gonna save the gay community one shock at a time.

need the cables version of this.

Was looking for this a few hours ago. This meme is so fresh it doesn't come up on google image search.

Is there a way to check the current percentages?

>Doesn't show current results after voting

Guaranteed fix.

False equivalent. Tranny's can be fix by not caving to their disgusting lists.

5 more votes for Pence.

they still want to, they just wont for fear of being hurt. retard

Bump

Don't let your memes be dreams

Sweet mullet

dont get mad when hillary clinton wins and you find out that you wasted your votes on mike pence

Mike "Hoover a cock, receive the shock" Pence

>OPEN IN INCOGNITO/OTHER BROWESERS

a fucking leaf is hackerman now -_-

Adultery is the big one that needs a flogging as punishment, for both involved.

Where the fuck is the results?

>Adultery
>a victimless act
>punished as a crime
kek

Mike "If your queer , death is near" Pence

>Victimless act
>Implying

Get fucked schlomo we are traditionalists here.

Stable, monogamous marriage is literally the foundation of civilization. Anything that threatens it must be ruthlessly suppressed. But of course your country just legalized weed and dog blowjobs so I don't expect you to understand.

Mike "Slay the Gay Away" Pence

Mike "lobotomize those who sodomize" Pence

lol why is his name on this list?

voted for him btw

Whoever this is is my personal hero.
I love you user

Voted.

UNLIMITED POWER

REEE

Mike "If men make you jerk it, electrical circut" Pence

Electric Pence

lol

HIGH ENERGY

Mike "If you crave the rod, you get the prod" Pence

Mike "This Halloween, I'm going as Omar Mateen" Pence

Just the thought of them being pissed off and faking the votes to let someone else win is a victory in itself.

depends
1.000.000volt should be enough that the fag will never have a cock up his ass ever again

>This
Negative reinforcement.
Kick some one in the stones every time they eat tendies for a year or two.
And they will never go on Sup Forums ever again.

1,000,000 stupid eurofucktard with commas

l m a o

Mike "get fried if you get creampied" pence

Tfw no Mike 'one watt for every impure thought' Pence

You have to go back

Why do they think he wants to force them to get conversion therapy? I like the "taze the gays" meme as much as the next guy, but unless I'm mistaken, Pence just wanted it to be an option for gays and voted against funding programs that he thought would encourage unprotected sex and the spread of AIDS, which is a huge fucking deal for gay men, who are 90% of all new AIDs diagnoses.

That website just accuses him of discrimination and then when they do elaborate they quote just allowing parents to make a decision for treatment. While conversion therapy doesn't work and I think it's pointless, all Pence is saying is that all options should be open.

Moreover, he sincerely wants to stop the spread of AIDs, which, as I said, is a huge issue for gay men. As far as I see it, he's doing more for gays than most of these assholes.

For the same reason they think trump is OMG LITERALY LE HITLERZ