''Because we Jews had seen this all before''

Don't forget 6 Gorillion!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8RuEsQx0NbE
youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we Jews
>we

it's the same as when OP says we on Sup Forums. Jews have a thousand different opinions of Trump.

67%+ of the israeli Jewish public supported trump. Including myself so Nice try igor.

Zionist Israeli Jews =/= Liberal American Jews

You guys just want more money and protection from America, which Trump has promised to render.

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8RuEsQx0NbE

Zionist Israeli Jews > Liberal American Jews

It's far easier to have nationalism when Jews are nationalists. They'll still try to tell you that you can't, but they look stupid doing it.

She sure does look worried.

Is it just me or does that hag look like she's about to get blacked? The look in that guys eyes behind her.

>American Jews strongly support Israel
>American Jews overwhelmingly vote democrat
>republican Jews are basically just liberal war mongerers

>there's totally a difference between based Zionist Jews and liberal Jews Goyim

Know him by his mark. Juden

In what sort of fairy tale land are you living in user?

We can rely on any other major superpower for the resources needed to expand our weapon manufacture. We make everything except aircrafts,subs, warships.

We'll return any last penny you goys bring us and you'll most likely double that sum when we will waste most of our yearly budget (comes from the israeli taxes payer) on your unless outdated Junk like the ch53 helicopter.

Oh please,Israel lives on American taxpayer's money and you know it.

u jelly?

>''Because we Jews had seen this all before''

From Cultural Marxism to real one.
USA truly is Germany 1918.
Coming hyperinflation collapse of economy and diversity Bolsevism in universities.

Our government yearly budget is 367 billion shekels. FROM OUR TAXE PAYERS. Sure American Jews that donate to Israel helps but it's nothing to the income from OUR TAXPAYERS so bugger off.

Show me the proof. That Israel exist solely due to the American taxpayer. I study like a madman to finish my degree (mechanical engineering :,)) as most here does. My parents are doctors, they thought me about honest labor and they worked all fucking day long when I was a kid, I barely saw them it was like anodah shoah, so your telling me that they somehow find the time to leach cash from the American taxpayer? ,

also how's your degree going?

>seen this before
>and before
>and before
>and before
>...

Little jew children and grandchildren don't count.

trump is litearlly a fucking zionist & has a jewish daughter and theyre >MUH 6 GORILLION'ing at him

She looks pretty happy about it lol

You can question all historic events, but NOT the Holocaust. Jewish Power MUST protect this MASSIVE LIE. It's illegal to question the Holohoax in 18 countries.

Look at the mug on her face, smiling as though there's an argument to be had. Her "lol I'm totally a victim because I'm Jewish and am persecuted" rag makes me want to throw her in a fucking oven. Fuck.

Donald Trump MASK OFF

youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM

Yea that fucking smirk Jews have.
Muh second Hitler is their strongest argument.

To show you proof?Billions of dollars given to Israel each year

>Nothing is happening to Jews
>They claim they're under attack
>"This has happened before"

Really makes you think.

As if your opportunities aren't built on the exploitation of other nations via jewish neoptism.

Although if you and your family does work hard, that is respectable and can not be denied.

However there are plenty of Asian doctors and engineers that do not enjoy the luxuries of an artificial military beechead, such as the State of Israel. And that discrepancy is purely the result of high-ranking jews outside of Israel diverting both funds and political influence towards Israel.

Without outside support the Arabs would swallow you whole. Hard working and all.

Are on crocodile igor? Can you say precisely how much? Of course not you dumb fuck, the burgerbros give us the military budget so well buy MORE then they will invest, see it like giving a guy thirty eight bucks so he'll use his monthly pay to his buy a hundred bucks worth of stuff.

>>As if your opportunities aren't built on the exploitation of other nations via jewish neoptism.

Ok so trade is now called exploitation? can you REALLY proof that were the parasitical monsters you claim we are? Of we were selfish monsters we didn't have doctors because you claim we have no value for life. And our doctors even treat the Palestinians.

>>Although if you and your family does work hard, that is respectable and can not be denied.

Thx for the appreciation goy San >Without outside support the Arabs would swallow you whole. Hard working and all.

HAHAHAHA we won our independent war without ANY American assistance, only a load of French/German rifles.

Check out the six days war we had and and the 67 war, esc.

You'll find that we are more then capable to defend ourselves if the need arise, I have no doubt that at some parts we will fight to the last man/woman.

My physics professor says that when she thought Chinese students ##

As a jew i feel shame that we are to blame for the creation of communism and these breed of retards.

>samefag

What the fuck is happening to my I'd?

Well sooooooryyyyy if my mossad server isn't working properly.

No worries, JIDF

Most American Jews are leftist (~70%) because they are atheists.

Oi vey it's anudda shoa.

This victim narrative from Jews is so tiring. What about the 20 million Russians killed by the Nazis? Or all the other people persecuted and murdered by the Nazis? Are they not entitled to their own ethnostate?
>Blah! 20 Goyim are worth one Jewish fingernail!
Fuck off and die.