Taboo: the N-word

>White bitch and sheboon arguing in a store
>White hoe calls the black female a nigger
>A physical confrontation begins and the sheboon quickly wins
>Black female shows some muay thai skills, white bitch receives a knee to the face
>Sheboon grabs the white hoe by the hair and drags her out of the store
>White bitch receives a kick to the head and a punch to the face on the street
>Black female decides that the white woman already learned her lesson, and she stops, leaving the white bitch on the pavement

Racist bitch was completely destroyed. Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black people get hurt by words

Kek pansies

>get called a nigger
>start acting like a nigger
every time

Sorry I mean to say black apes

>america
>everybody is fat

>Chilean Army
I'd kill your entire dickless country with one AK-47 you taco nigger.

Kys Texas

Why do black people get so offended by the word "nigger"? They refer to themselves as it. They don't seem to realize that the purpose of appropriating a term is to devalue it of it's intended meaning.

Hurt people, hurting people

>Women gets her asses handed
>first thing she reaches is her material goods
>women every time

The black race is superior

They don't get offended, it's just a "fighting word" that gives them full legal permission to murder anyone that says it, and they will be acquitted after a show trial that boosts their street cred.

That's why it's a term of endearment between blacks. They use it to mean, "I'm giving you permission to kill me, because I trust you so much that I know you won't actually do it." Other races get killed for using it no matter how good of friends they think they are, because blacks are quite honestly racist as fuck whenever they get the tiniest bit of power.

>how do I show the world blacks are just normal civilized people like the rest of them?
>I know! *beats people up over words*

>White boy arguing with a black guy at a supermarket parking
>White boy's family tries to prevent a physical confrontation
>White boy calls the black guy a nigger
>Another black suckerpunches the white boy
>White boy gets knocked into a seizure and his family starts screaming

Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY

it's cute how you made up this knowledge all by yourself!

say, do you think you could come up with what happens after you die for me?

>talk shit
>get hit
How come whites can do calculus but can't understand this concept?

Life hack: How to detect a nigger

Step 1 - Say nigger

Step 2 - Wild nigger appears

He was obviously joking why are you being a sperglord?

>when the ape literally drags her outside

Why are black girls so shit?
It's like every day they try to set a new low; they scrape even further down at the bottom of the barrel. Fat, black, unattractive monkeys with shovel noses and an inclination for violence.

God black girls are so ugly. Objectively, too. Look at the stats; how many are single, how many are single, swiped-left, responded to on Match, etc.

Black girls are low. Most black prostitutes will agree to engage in feces-play, where most white prostitutes will not.

Black girls are nasty loud subhumans as well. Self-righteous nigger filth that indulge their lust for power whenever possible. Go to a college protest and what do you see? Self-righteous, ugly, nasty nigresses by the hundreds screaming and chanting with the cadence of a monkey swinging from tree to tree.

Riddled with diseases at a rate higher than any other race,the sheboon is sure to disgust even the human trash that find them attractive.

Utter shit.
A parody of the female gender.

Alright cracker, black women are actually supreme beings. They carry all genetic code for life in their DNA. Their melanin vibrates at 430hz, the 'love frequency' which crackers like you don't have which is why y'all always starting wars and trying to genocide.

Oh yes because the use of a certain word that only one race can say with impunity, completely legitimizes any violence against a person of a race who is "not allowed to say" the exact same word.
Your logic is flawless.

trips of truth

if you are around blacks in any way shape or form and don't own a gun.. then i have no damn sympathy for you.

>Their melanin vibrates at 430hz, the 'love frequency'

10/10
sorry pham, I'm stealing this

Should have made it 420hz for them dank ganja memes. Tie in that weed actually powers melanin up, which is why most black pot smokers are in jail.

KEK Yea, sheboons are kinda savage tbqh

Webm related: Black female destroys white girl, and puts her foot on the white bitch's head while she lies knocked out on the pavement, to feel herself victorious. Yea, muthafucka

Not going to lie, our women have let themselves go.

>another nigger
>suckerpunch
Predictable tactics from the street apes.

No they just don't live in an environment of perpetual violence and ignorance.

Yo, bump

"You don't know me!"
You're a nigger.
"Aw hell no!"
[violent attack]
"That'll show yo cracka ass!"

QED. I do know you.