BRITAIN YES

YES
E
S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDfv-LA9d5k
youtube.com/watch?v=ObYM9QuHmks
globemagazine.com/content/gay-prince-charles-caught-boy-toy
express.co.uk/news/royal/746345/Prince-Charles-Radio-4-Thought-for-the-Day-religious-threats
youtube.com/watch?v=VSvT2t4Atkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully he dies before the Queen does and his ginger son Harry gets a chance to rule. They could use a new Cromwell too

Pants on head crazy

NOT MY KING

FUCK THIS SHIT

THE ROYAL FAMILY BECAME A BUNCH OF TRAITOROUS MUSLIM-LOVER TARIQA-DWELLERS.

Aaaaaaaaand now I'm in favor of abolishing the monarchy if Charles is ever crowned king

this cunt should have been in that car with Diane

I do hope he either dies before the Queen or refuses the crown, because the monarchy is fucked otherwise.

Prince Charles has always been a bit of a basket case.

What a shame. A real prince would have urged mudshits to think of Jesus.

Would never happen. Those brits like having a monarchy as goofy as they can be. There be an accident like diana

Reminder that Prince Charles is a Muslim convert.

>Be prince charles
>Be 80 years old
>Be almost dying
>Wont rule a single day as king cause my mom is fucking immortal.

WE /REPUBLIC/ NOW BOYS.

>Monarchy is redpilled

Can the Queen just be the last monarch? End it on a high note before her fuckoff family cucks up her legacy.

>(((accident)))

But the whole monarchy needs to be liquidated.

WEW. Way to abolish the monarchy entirely, Charles.

new protectorate when?

>think of Muhammad

Even setting aside the propogandist bullshit for a minute, what the absolute fuck does Muhammad have to do with Christmas? At least try to stay coherent with your rhetoric you chucklefuck.

And cucks will still defend the monarchy.

Republican and proud.

Those people are so sheltered, he honestly believes that muslims are good people l m a o

>falling for royal bait

>Not my Caliph.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDfv-LA9d5k video

I've been a monarchist my entire life, but fuck this shit. It's abundantly clear the royal family have sat back and watched the Jews destroy this country and done nothing about it. Fuck them all.

G-God save the Queen

If she lives forever we don't have to deal with any of the rest of the bunch.

There's been worse before. Usually the commoners just killed them. kek

Harry isn't in line for the throne though, his older brother William is

Maybe she's still holding on so her retarded son doesnt take the throne

>he said while watching his wife get fucked by pakis

No problem with thinking about Muhammad. As long as you think about him with the hate and the scorn he deserves.

think about the mass-murdering warlord and torturer? the one who captured slaves and riches through war?

why?

The Queen is just as bad though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObYM9QuHmks

The West's relationship with Islam is just fucking bizarre

Hasn't he spoken out against mass immigration numerous times? He talk shit about Muslims all the time just google it.

Literally no he has not.

She's literally not allowed to say anything else because of various agreements with Parliament.

When someone who isn't on the throne says something, though, there are no such restrictions.

I wish at least Andrew could be King instead of his goofy ponce brothers

If Charles becomes king we'll invade and put Willem on the throne again. Worked out last time we did it.

>Waaaah she's not allowed

The role of the monarch is to protect the realm and ensure the government is serving the people properly. She has failed her job, simple as that.

Also do you really think she doesn't believe in this shit and is just begrudgingly saying it? No, she sits in her ivory tower and is probably brainwashed as fuck. And Charles/William are going to be even more pozzed.

This fuck always seemed like a bit of a fairy.

globemagazine.com/content/gay-prince-charles-caught-boy-toy

>The role of the monarch is to protect the realm and ensure the government is serving the people properly

Literally isn't her job anymore m8. Blame the radicals and leftists who forced the monarchy to give up all real power in favor of a job as "guy who reads a bill and says yes".

The entire monarchy can be saved. Charles Edward was based, as was Edward VIII. There's still hope.

>the future head of the Anglican Church is a moslem

Oh, how far the mighty have fallen

>t. Hilarious Mexibro

>Prince Charles becomes first Western leader to condemn genocide of Middle Eastern Christians

express.co.uk/news/royal/746345/Prince-Charles-Radio-4-Thought-for-the-Day-religious-threats

Here I thought a great hope for the world was Charles to finally take the throne and dissolve the Parliaments of every Commonwealth country because William is also a faggot.

Fuck.

I hope isis pays a visit to Buckingham palace desu. fuck you charles, you faggot.

Think about a kid fucker?

>think of muhammad this christmas
what the fuck man
what the fuck

there is noabsurdity they will not say

>speaks out against aggressive populism
Isn't that pretty much the definition of Islam, though?

She still theoretically has the power to dissolve government etc. Anyways your point is redundant because if she was just begrudgingly going along with all this the LEAST she'd do is just not mention all this cucked bullshit.

And no, it cannot be saved. Charles will be significantly more pozzed than the Queen and William will be even more pozzed than Charles. There's no escaping it.

Her son literally killed mudshits for fun.

Also not his son and is dating a nonwhite girl

Monarchists aren't nationalists or patriots. They're traitors.

>Literally isn't her job anymore m8.
LITERALLY still is. The monarch can still dissolve parliaments in all countries falling under British rule. The Queen's face is on your fucking money, lad.

Prince Harry should imprison his traitor family and usurp the throne.

Somebody smack that fucking moron

He was telling people about Christians in the middle east being persecuted and telling the story of Muhammad fighting for his religious freedoms.

You know, I actually agree with Charles. The more people knew about the truth about Muhammed, the better for it. However, I choose not to celebrate a warlord child rapist on Christmas or any day for that matter

The future head of the 'church' of England encourages people who believe in Christ's divinity to think about a pagan murderer who if he was right means that Christmas wasn't God. How can anyone be so fucking stupid.

red pill me on royal houses
I have heard the bourbons and habsburgs are redpilled but the savoys are satanists

On paper she can dissolve governments. In the former colonies, she can't. The Governor General can but the prerogative power has withered away in every single one of the former colonies. These days there is a convention that the GovGen will only act on the advice of the Prime Minister, and the proper response to a request from the Queen to dissolve Parliament would be "no" (or the PM would just remove and replace the GovGen, who serves at their pleasure).

tl;dr no

One of them likes shooting pakis from helicopters, m8. That's not so bad.

That English cuck is not my prince, you crown your phony princes but we'll always remember our true ones.

What a fucking cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=VSvT2t4Atkc

Bullshit. Prince Charles cannot be that stupid.

>One of them likes shooting pakis from helicopters, m8. That's not so bad.

You mean the guy dating a nigger?

> mfw I'm royalty and tell everyone to celebrate the opposition of my own God who's followers are responsible for the downfall of my people

Top kek, eat a dick Charlie

No she can't.

Also, they'll slap anyone's face on money. You of all people should know that, burger.

First Royal to receive a university education. Coincidence?

What is the world like in his timeline?

Seriously fuck breitbart. He was talking about the oppression of small christian groups in the middle east by muslims

This is actually the case.

And yet the majority of British people worship the royal family

Fucking big eared cunt.

This.

Fucking delete this NOW!

This is being taken way out of context by breitbart as he was talking about christians being persecuted in the middle east but it does annoy me that he would tell people to think of muhammed when it's fucking christmas
What a stupid cunt

THE REDCOATS WONT LET THIS SLIDE

DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

(((Protestants)))

She'll die within a few years, Commonwealthers. And then King Charles' face will be on your money, inches away from your balls.

Good job Med-pack, you managed to get my jimmies rustled.

THE COUNTRY THAT BROUGHT YOU THE KING JAMES VERSION AND ANGLICANISM IS PERFORMING MENTAL MASTURBATION OVER PUBLIC TELEVISION ADVISING ANGLOS TO FORGET CHRIST AND REMEMBER A GOAT RAPIST PEDOPHILE.

Also:
>Aggressive Populism

Are we just making shit up now? WTF is this? You, dear prince, are nothing more than a populist remnant you non-monarchical welfare consuming fuck.

You can fuck right the fuck off.

BREXIT BITCH.

Well...fuck, we're done lads

the best

Just a friendly reminder we live in the timeline where Prince George leads the purging of all Muslims in Europe.

>tfw George converts to Catholicism and declares DEUS VULT

>On paper she can dissolve governments.
So she has the power to do it, is what you're saying. All right then.
>The Monarchy of Canada is at the very core of both Canada's federal structure and Westminster-style of parliamentary and constitutional democracy. The monarchy is the foundation of the executive (Queen-in-Council), legislature (Queen-in-Parliament), and judiciary (Queen-on-the-Bench) in the federal and each provincial jurisdiction.

>No she can't.
Yes, she can. That is how it works.

Queen Elizabeth II is the head of government of both the UK and Canada and can dissolve parliament if she wanted. She is the Queen for fuck's sake. Now whether heads would roll is another discussion. But she currently has the power.

His great-grandad would approve.

Prince Charles miss getting cucked by an arab cock, shame his mother had enough of that.

That will never happen, doesn't your constitution state a catholic can never be a monarch?

How did Prince Philip father such a camel chaser?

Church of Islam anyone?

Dear God I hope so.

>looks like we gotta take the brown people, they're Christian!

Times change.

Why can't Charles be more luke his based dad?
Philip hated everyone who was not Brit and has quotable bantz

Time to send that German piece of shit back home. He is no longer your king.

Congratulations...