SWEDEN ROADTRIP

>me and some bud's going for some beer and lickor in Sweden
>two of us wearing red maga-hats
>small packs of niggers everywhere buing sportswear and beer
>fat white chicks with nigger boyfriends everywhere, hotties alone with niglets
>everyone stares at us and talking shit when they go by
>two times some girls chimp out on us, cuckboy-swedes standing in the back not saying a Word
>one of the girls tries to flip my hat off
>throws her in the window outside the mall after she push, everyone flipping out, and girl starts crying
>back to Norway

Hahaha what a joke, thank's for the good prices tho. Good christmas guys.

PS. I want wall now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6plKMU0tTTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Godspeed, Norge.

lel good stuff

Sup Forums isn't your personal blog faggot

Fuck off shill, just reporting on Swedistan. Important for our future politics. Stop playing oldfag fgt

Based norge

Nice. Pics of crying swedish MtF coal burner?

Sounds like my visit to Oslo, god bless Vestlandet the real Norway

godspeed

>Have a Trump sweater (pic related)
>At a party
>Everyone comments it, saying it is nice
>Nobody gets mad, I jsut politely have a civil discussion with them
>Even the swedes at the party agree on the majority of issues
>Nobody chimps out

Life in Norway (-Oslo) is pretty nice. Swedes tend to calm down when they move here, they suddenly realize that we have free speech.

Ikke mobbe Sverige :C

Yeah, I live in Oslo. Had a whole pre-party flip out on me in a hipsterhood(Grunerlokka), and som guy saying "you don't need to support him just beacouse you go to business school". No arguments from them tho.

Some parts in Oslo are Okay (in the west). The rest is shit. Have seen som guys on the metro with Trump-hats tho, gave them the thumbs up

Eat shit faggot. There aren't enough threads about real life encounters with butthurt cucks these days. Leave your basement and maybe you won't be so bitter. I bet you feed (you)s to "redpill me on x xdddd" threads, you daft cunt.

norway's gonna have a muslim prime minister lmao

nice blog my man where can i sub

Probably not

What city? Malmö? Stockholm?

you sound like a retard. Why would you throw a girl into a window for knocking off your trump hat?

Not enough rl-stories on pol, don't read them if you don't like them. I know the life outside your basement seems unrelated to politics for you

Read again

Is there any chance of Norway being redpilled?

I feel like they are just quiet not completely forgone like the swedes.

The nordes and danes should just occupy the swedes.

bring a nuke next time please

>>>/cuckshed/

im planning on studying abroad in norway, i would never go to sweden though because of the nigger and refugee problem there.

cheers

Norway, Sweden and Finland have immirgation-politicians that see the problems with unlimited Rapefugees. Sweden is the outcast in that one. SD in Sweden wants to take the same amount as Denmark, and they are looked upon as nazi's by swedish media. We have even leaser rapefugees... You can guess what they think about us. They mentioned Gestapo when our immigration-minister went on a hint with the police for illegal immigrants.

Make Sweden Great Again!

What school?

Kek nope, she is just a token character used by the party.
Also fuck the labor party

"Labor" party

You will.

I know, they are a bunch of globalists not caring for the blue collar worker

This is why im learning norwegian. To aid in the viking awakening and claim swedistan for norway

Are Norwegians /ourguy/

>meanwhile in Oslo

Fake news, I can spot some whites on the background

You should have raped that swedish whore desu. You had one fucking job m8.

apetor is best norwegian
youtube.com/watch?v=6plKMU0tTTk