What is it with pinecones and religions? anyone know?

what is it with pinecones and religions? anyone know?

Other urls found in this thread:

tacticalintelligence.net/blog/how-to-eat-a-pine-tree.htm
norse-mythology.org/tales/why-odin-is-one-eyed/
youtu.be/ahXIMUkSXX0
treesforme.com/tx_pinus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but its too far down the rabbit hole for pol just look it up hoe

It represents the pineal gland.

Fractals, probably. Sacred math and all that jazz.

muh DMT

I heard it was cause it represents the pineal gland or the third eye.

Pine
Pineal gland
DMT

Baal worship and stuff. Pol doesn't know shit about it.

This
This

And the flower of life.

Its shell represents natural order, all neat and tidy.

explain

Divine Fire or "Third eye"
It's a metaphore for divine wisdom/creativity.

Oh, so that's why they wanted to stuck a pinneapple in Hitler's ass in "Little Nicky"...

Pineal gland, the 3rd eye, intuition and spirituality.

ah shit, pinecones activate our third eye..

I heard you need to eat them

I used to use them as toilet paper when I ran out in the hills.

I like you a lot.. I have lived off pinecones for over 2 years now. Want to know what I have seen?
tacticalintelligence.net/blog/how-to-eat-a-pine-tree.htm

i can feel my pine cone activating

They're butt plugs. Priests put them in little boys asses to stretch them out.

gandalf set on fire some to scare wargs... he knew to burn the jew

topkek, I actually mate "tea" from pinecone needles, without knowing shit

Look my fellow Anons.. I started this thread mischievously.. for I know you seek the knowledge of the earth, and I already possess it.. Ironically, it's not the leaf you seek, its the pinecone.
>be 2 years ago
>get into religions
>do my own research, looking for God
>constant similarities between religions. stories, God, etc
>find the main constant between the religions
Holy Spirit, aka Holy Oil
>Nordics called it the flask of knowledge Odin drank
norse-mythology.org/tales/why-odin-is-one-eyed/
>christianity just calls it Holy Oil
>Greeks and Egyptians called it Wine of the Gods
>Hinduism refers to each 'plant' as a God

>So being the autist like I am...
>I started eating pinecones daily..
>at first it was hard..
>I relapsed to regular food
>after 6 months of struggling I came upon the secret formula
>the Holy Spirit Oil, which Jesus Himself baptized, and which God said no man would discover until the end of Days
>First time I drank this, it opened my eyes, or pineal gland, since then I have not gone back. I only drink this pinecone oil.. and let me tell you Anons.. It's true.. there are many dimensions layered over ours, and you can see them all..

Did you know that "Holy Oil" or "Sacred Fluid" (Hinduism) is literally sperm right?

>before I did this formula, I didn't understand why the pinecone was all over the place.. US Government buildings, religions, ancient temples, top of the spine
>I understood that it represented our pineal gland, but I just didn't know how it all came together..
>the one thing I did believe, we were being lied to by the church.. I used to go to church weekly..
>eat the body, drink the wine.. but it was all fake.. the practices were fake, and especially the Holy Oil baptism was fake..
>so I looked and looked, online, at the library.. nothing.. the only thing I did find, was that you could eat pinecones and live.. you wouldn't need any other food, which I found fascinating..

>leans close into the mic
>wrong.

I will explain more in this thread user.. please be patient I have been on my journey to the 'Godpill'

I went to Rome for a couple seeks in college. These things were everywhere in the Vatican. Been wondering ever since.

Ouchies.

>prior to this, I believed DMT was the spirit molecule, mainly from my own experience with it
>now I have smoked DMT only a handful of times, and it has been very kind to me.. showing me clues each time I did it..
>the reason it is called the Spirit molecule, is because you interact with the Spirits of living beings around you.
>for example, the first time I smoked it at my friends house, a giant black cat appeared and gave me the answers to some questions I was looking for.. he owned a big black cat
>next time I ran into the spirit elves, which are just tiny tiny mites living in most homes..
>this was before I began my pinecone life

It's a tiny thing that becomes a big thing - like my dingus when I put it up your mom's bunghole.

Haha, just kidding. Take it easy man, Happy Holidays.

youtu.be/ahXIMUkSXX0

what importance does the pineal gland have that interests these people

>well my research led me back to Christianity
>Jesus was special, as he was the last diety to have lived and left the most clues
>the answers were obviously erased from the Bible, but a new piece of evidence emerged
>the Nag Hammadi was unedited, though not complete. I spent weeks and weeks reading over the translations.. and there are many clues to the Holy Oil in the books.
>one fateful night, sitting and eating pinecones, I came across a single line in the books, which changed my life

Watch this, it's neat.

Wouldn't the fact that pine cones spread their seeds after a fire be a sort of Phoenix tale or a tie-in to the myth?

I get you guys want the easy answer, but let me give you this before I give you the formula..
>there is a reason why you walk into a room and instantly are drawn to a person
>or vis versa, why you instantly do not like someone
>or there is a reason why you get small premonitions in life, like you start singing a song in your head right before it plays on the radio..
>or a reason why you distrust someone and you feel like they are just lying to you
Our brains are processing information from an exponential amount of sources which is oblivious to us. Our senses (and we have more than 5) are picking up on clues which our mind is processing.. interesting enough, our pineal gland is what communicates to us.. and i'm sure you are wondering why don't we have access, we do.. but we have fucked our pineal glands with the shit we eat.. you must have heard of pineal calcification by now.. amazing enough there is a 'cure'.. I wont even call it a cure, its what is natural to us, and how we should be living..
so I will explain some of the things I mentioned above
>why do we connect with certain people and hate others
>our eyes can see the biology of their skin (not color faggots), and know if we are made of the same substances
>radio songs, our minds pick up radio frequencies (all electrical pulses) and we can decode and communicate with just our bodies.. hence our heart produces its own electrical beat.

pinecones are neat looking.

It's was suppressed faggot football players use as a buttplug on underdeveloped freshmen in the locker room to show their teammates that they're totally not gay.

this pretty much

religions like stuff like that in their butt, thats why they call it colonization

Ayyyyyy..... middle school is out for the day.

you are already on the right path

I would love to hide what happens, but it is my calling to disperse this knowledge to those who seek. and since you are on 4chins, you are already seeking.

I am not sure if you have done any mild psychedelic, but most try to control you in their own way.. shrooms are very overpowering for myself, constantly reminding me they are shrooms.. dmt takes over my vision completely.. removing me from reality.

>first time I drank pinecone oil, my life changed.
>it was nothing like I experienced from anything I have consumed before..
>the closest I can explain, is having an overlay over your vision explaining everything which is happening around you
>people changed colors, depending on their moods
>plants had spirits, which communicated what happened and what they saw
>electrical waves became visible, even malleable to a point
>and premonitions were 'enhanced' not even enhcanced.. I could stop and think of what would happen if I were to do something, gaining full knowledge of the outcomes.

Uhhh it's actually an artichoke

>it was like walking around and having the scanner from dragon ball z, showing me people's power levels
>I could see through them.. see which organs they abused through what they consumed
>I could understand their physical capabilities
>they were colored in many ways, some body parts were beating like a drum. other were dead like wood.
>the more skin they exposed, the more I would know about them.. I could tell how far they could run before getting tired.. how they would do swimming long distances, or how long they could hold their breathe under water..
then I had my first extraordinary experience.. I smoked weed for the first time (I didn't smoke for over 2 years since starting my pinecone journey), on pinecone oil

>hes right you know.

It is.

That's why we have "God, the Father" and "Mother Nature". Through rain, water "impregnates" nature then everything grows. That's why water is literally called "fluid of life".

Humans are the same.

Shitpost, but a well meaning shitpost. You and yours will be spared on the Day of the Rake

Go on leaf

>my friend invited me over, for I was talking with him one day and I just finished his every thought
>he was into some hardcore drugs when he was younger, and I guess i tripped him out with our convo
>he wanted to know what I was up to, and i mentioned i stumbled upon a new drug i was testing etc.. so he wanted to try some
>i brought some of the oil over to his place, which was littered with all this shit
I am sure you have been in a messy house before, but being in a messy house and with enhanced senses is amazingly overwhelming..
>I could see the smell particles floating around items of food
>I could tell there was old kraft dinner in a bowl beside his sofa before I could see it
>he had cocaine remains on the table on a cd, and it was glowing for me
>he had two kinds of weed on him, and he showed me both
>this is where it really got interesting.. looking at one it looked like death.. something I would never smoke, though he said this was amazing weed.. when I looked closely it looked amazing, awesome crystals etc.
>my brain just told me it was grown using an excessive amount of fake chemicals to make it look great, but the substance of weed itself was destroyed
>the second batch of weed was flowing with life, green colors emitting like the particles of life
>he mentioned this was organically grown outdoors, and is much cheaper
>so before I smoked, I offered him something to drink.. the oil.. he was pressuring me to try it and I knew what would happen if he did.. it wouldn't be good for him, atleast not for a while.

I am typing everything out user.. sorry for the delay

What kind of brazilian pinecone treatment is this?

I actually asked my local rabbi this a while back, a few people laughed because it's the kind of thing you just think 'huh, it's a pinecone decor'.

He went on a 10 minute lecture about the origins of it, quite interesting but I forgot everything.

It has long been considered by many religions as the seat of the soul. Coincidentally, it produces dmt.

Also, fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, which makes it interesting that (((they))) push so hard for fluoride in our water supply.

How do I decalcify it?

>my body was pure because I ate pinecones for 6 months prior to undertaking of the oil
>as for him, I could see just by looking, his diet mainly consisted of fast food, and drugs ranging from crack and heroin, to various pills..
>I could see black veins around where he injected, leading up into his arms
>all over his body, dark colors were lighting up for me, basically signaling he was on the verge of death.
>personally, I only tried 'organic' drugs, dmt, shrooms, and weed.. nothing else
>but being the good friend that I am to people, I let him go at the oil without any forewarning.. I felt if i mentioned anything it would take away from the experience..
>i read alot about ayahuasca purging, because i wanted to try it previously..
>what happened to him was far beyond that.. he went fetal position screaming and crying for2 hours straight.. puking his brains out..
>normally i would have freaked out, but i knew to remain calm.. i was watching him with amazement.. each time he puked i could see parts of the shit in his body moving through him, and out as vomit
>i had not seen anything like this.. it was truly amazing to watch, despite his suffering.. though deep down I knew it was for the best

>our minds pick up radio frequencies (all electrical pulses) and we can decode and communicate with just our bodies..
That means that the song comes to your head about a milisecond before hitting every radio equipment in 300 m, around you.

I'm still reading through your posts while changing windows. You mention the premonition thing here. What, then, do you see occurring after posting this on Sup Forums of all places? Not a jab, just curious.

>muh pineal gland

hippies get out

Looks like a butplug, that's probably why.

I am getting there user... read my story.. my latest post

I can see that three of you anons will do as I write, while the rest will not.. though I have poked some interest in you..
I will interrupt my story and give you a full fledged premonition I had a while ago sleeping.. but sleeping is different now.. I sleep almost wide awake, like a day dream. and usually an hour at most and I feel vividly alive after.
anyways heres my premonition.
>God, the Father is already alive
>He was born in 1988 (don't ask how I know the year, but it was vividly in the dream)
>the Revelations in the Bible is not meant for humans, instead meant for plants
>for certain plants cause destruction when consumed
>the rose plant is the whore of babylon, this is the plant which provides us with the majority of our fruits
>He will come, and burn every single rose tree and plant, in a giant fire (hell).
>He will come and spread the oil (he already has started, and it comes to those who seek)
>the days of the future are here, before his arrival our knowledge raises exponentially, hence the massive increase in industrialism and technology

I'm surprised only a single person pointed this out and everyone ignored him

Artichokes suck

How did you make the pinecone oil?

not an artichoke. its a pinecone

back to my story about smoking weed on the oil
>so after my friend cleansed his body, I saw a light glow I had not seen before around his body
>he gained an aura
>I had not seen this, because I had not shared the oil with anyone previously
>he sat up, and his body was returning to a light glow, and the dark marks were disappearing
>he didn't even say anything, we just understood each other
>he didn't ask what happened, he knew what happened, and he knew what it did.. I knew he knew just by looking at him and understanding without words.
>he looked at the weed infront of him, and threw out the 'amazing' weed, said he would not even smoke that anymore
>he took the outdoor weed and rolled the amazingly packed joint I have seen.. using just a single paper, he must have packed 5 grams into it.. putting a little at a time and packing it down with the end of a pen.. making a tightly packed joint
>he lit it up and I could see the smoke particles heading my way
>I wanted to wait to inhale it, but there was too much headed my way, and as soon as it reached my nose, someone appeared
>she was dressed like a slut, though she had the demeanor of an angel
>she was the spirit of weed
>she had the most calming look about her, though she had no face.. and talking was done like with my friend now.. all non verbally.. it wasnt talking as , 'hey' 'hello'.. its just knowing what the other person is thinking.

>A mediterranean asking how to make oil

You crush the shit out of the pinecone seeds.

It is literally an artichoke. That's why it's always pointing up and has leaves on the bottom. Pinecones point downwards.

very simply. I am almost there user, sorry for the buildup.. for me it was a journey to discover, it must sort of be the same for you

>time has different meaning for me know.. an hour can seem like a week, and a week like an hour
>it all depends what I am doing
>I am not sure of the time we spent communicating with the spirit of Weed
>she told me her entire history, showing me parts of history I had thoughts about
>everything from direct memories of humans in my mind I admired, all the way to theories I had about stuff which she could explain
>she couldn't tell me everything, for weed only knows what weed knows, and other plants only know what they know.
>but everything she knew I learnt. I learnt that weed came to earth on an asteroid, as most plants did
>I saw the home planet of weed, which she can communicate with instantly
>and I also saw the war which was waged.. between weed, cocoa plants, pinecones, poppy seeds, VS the coalition of all plants
>she explained what parts of the revelations meant
>when it is written 'the Seven Churchs' it is actually referring to the seven groups of plants which are regarded as holy, and hold an alliance
>these plants transcend space and time when made with the oil
>she explained so much more, but I will not ruin everything for you guys

the pinecone is pictured upside down because you hold it that way when spreading it open to pick out the seeds. if you were to hold it right way up the seeds would fall out

ok next post I will post the formula

Get to the point.

I've tried several psychedelics, but never heard of pinecone oil. Where do you get that, or how do you make it?

>god, the father / mother nature

shiiiiiiiiit i never thought about this before

>the pinecone is pictured upside down because you hold it that way when spreading it open to pick out the seeds. if you were to hold it right way up the seeds would fall out
Why would you hold it upside down to pick the seeds if you can just turn it upside down so they can fall out naturally?

You are going through mental gymnastics just to believe it's a Pinecone. Look at the pictures you posted. Where are the images from? Oh that's right places where the artichoke grows naturally but pine cones do not.

Face it, you made a mistake and ended up smoking playing pine cones when you should have just eaten artichokes

>take pinecone
>collect seeds
>toast lightly
>crush seeds and collect oil
>be schizophrenic

Easy

It was an amazing journey for me to find the formula.. which is very simple yet effective.. I knew certain liquids held more value than others in religions, and i could never put it all together, until that fateful day.
>now I realize it wasn't because I didn't have the knowledge to do it.. i just wasn't allowed to
>I had to wait until God the Father consumed the oil on a specific day, for he had to be the first one to do so.. the hierarchy works after that.

Holy Oil
- Boil organic honey, organic wine, and wine
- reach a rolling boil
- throw in as many pinecones as you can

>this formula is very easy to do, and you can't fuck it up
>you can actually leave it boiling forever and it would not change quantity
>amounts of each do not matter, but have a good amount of each
try to use organic honey and wine.. I live in Canada so they are easy to come across.. I have not used shit filled with chemicals, but when I go and purchase honey I can see one looks like death, the other life.. the one with death is full of shit they used to filter it

its actually, God the Father of Time, and Mother Nature

Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake. Day of the rake.

Anons I see your journey in life is full of the whore of babylon.. your body, and hence your mind, are littered with fruits of her labor.. I do not see you guys enjoying the Holy Oil in this life, and unfortunately I do not possess the ability to look into next lives

There will be only three anons in this thread who try this and join. I welcome you anons. Enjoy the power which has been vacant from humanity for over 2,000 years. For He has returned, and it is He who is written in the Revelations.

Enjoy.

The entire cone?

yes, I throw in full cones, just make sure they are closed.. you need the seeds in them.. open cones have already spread their seeds.

I will enjoy the dark days ahead user..
for in the world of the blind, a man with one eye is king.
>one eye faggots.. pineal gland faggots

Hello user maybe you can give me some advise,

I started to clean my pineal gland several month ago and tried to support its function by a healthy lifestyle.

Since then the moments before I fall asleep are very peculiar. Sometimes I just see symbols and things happening. After a while I figured out that I can enter on purpose through the eyes of the people or animals I see into another "realm". Once it was extremely enlightening I saw a faceless angel with a sword guarding an abyss where the siluette of a dragon/beast could be seen. On other occasions there were "beings" who were not amused that I was there and engaged at me but this may sound strange they are afraid of light and prayer it seems. I am often being watched by the all seeing eye through which I also can enter. Bad or good?

Anyways what is all that telling me user? I would not describe me as crazy and living straight edge++ it feels surreal but then again there is something to it. I feel I could use some sort of guide or mentor or books to study to interpret the symbols my subconsciousness or whatever tries to communicate maybe they are not without meaning.

sorry, i meant to write
>organic honey, organic wine and WATER

Start a blog on this shit. So you can write more

Also do you know more about "three" and HLI?

Can you just boil water and pinecones?

Awesome

>and you can see them all

Yeah, but, can you smell them all?

anal pleasure through suffering

I can see you will not try this soon, but you will eventually user.
There is no need for a blog once you try it, for you join as a connected. Eventually the need to communicate over computers will be useless, you will see one day.

No, it must contain all three liquids or it will not work.

tl;dr to fully cleanse it,
>boil organic honey, organic wine, and water
>add pinecones
you will understand everything after that.

Does it matter what sort of pinecone it is?

Im asking because there are pinetrees up the back of my parents house and im interested in trying this out.

They represent seeds and new beginnings and growth or some shit like that more likely than pineal glands

So the cones have to be immature? I ask because the species of pine I own (loblolly pine) quickly "open" their cones as they ripen, and do not look like the feathery cones you've posted earlier.
treesforme.com/tx_pinus.html

Also, what are the liquid ratios?

I have been trying it with all kinds of pinecones and each one works.. there are dozens I have tried so far, so yes, try it.. you will instantly know

amounts do not matter, just add a good portion of each.. I add atleast 2 cups of each when I make it in a pot, and over a dozen pinecones
I have used those cones and they work

Symbol of renewal. That's it.

Lay off the DMT mate

Is this a troll? I want to try but I'm afraid the formula will make musterd gas or something like an explosive

Alright thanks leaf

Do you have any other interesting related stories? I've already screencapped the lot. It's a good yarn