Will the illuminati try to kill Trump? They killed JFK and shot Reagan as well...

Will the illuminati try to kill Trump? They killed JFK and shot Reagan as well. And Reagan suddenly backed down after that.

What are the odds of Trump being assassinated by the shadow government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6WrXCiLf-I
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-17/paul-craig-roberts-warns-cia-led-coup-against-american-democracy-unfolding-our-eyes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would they? He's giving them a big tax cut.

one word. Pence

They'll try to kill him and pin it on a radical leftist as a patsy. Which makes no sense, of course, because leftists fear the Pence.

How does one even protect themselves from these people? How can one possibly tell who is part of their agenda when they have their tentacles in every facet of government, and not just ours.

It's scary to think about, I guess one can only pray to God for protection.

What makes you think you can protect yourself from them?

Marry a humble woman and make a family together in a part of the world with low population density and little reason for rapid urbanization or resource exploitation. Raise your kids right, don't make yourself a target, or even very valuable at all. That's how you protect yourself.

It was never God's aim to guard us from the devil, but to make us strong enough to fight him ourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6WrXCiLf-I

It'd be too obvious to assassinate trump. If everyone's already restless just think what would befall the country if he were killed.

I get what your saying, but God will always protect his children, it says so in the Word. I think if He has a plan for Trump, he will keep him safe until his purpose is fulfilled.

At least I hope that.

I just worry I suppose.

Pence was a great pick for multiple reasons. First, I think he's the kind of guy that could be great supporting Trump. Second, people will be scared to assassinate Trump knowing that Pence would be the HMFIC. Pence with his very conservative Christian values, which is what he brings into his policies as well, is a much bigger threat to the left than Trump is.

no, it will trigger a civil war
a civil war scenario means the producer states vs DC
they lose that way
they do not want a civil war
this is a battle they lost
they'll be back next election
now is a time for justice and peace, but don't ever let your guard down

Is Pence truly that dependable? Is he not part of the establishment already? That is my only worry.

>make more money
>tax cut saves you more
Shocker.

Like any reasonable father, he protects his children not by using himself as a shield but by teaching them how to swing a sword.

God is the manifestation of everything we have never been able to figure out about the universe. I think you have to read into the Word a little bit, look for the meaning between the messages.

>that y axis

ahahahahaha

Guarantee some nigger will try and do it

Is she a Jew?

Yeah because you can cut 1.4 million dollars of taxes of a McDonald's worker. What a retard.

>Illuminati
That group of deranged idiots who had a short run in the mid 1700s?

There is no "illuminati" or "NWO".

Can anything in the world happen without Sup Forums thinking everything is some top level conspiracy by jews or elites? I can't be the only person on this board who leaves the comfort of their battlestation every once in a while.

>Members of the illuminati/shadow government have $1.4 million, the recommended retirement savings amount, in their own savings.

Nice graph dummy

Trina?

>this post
>that get
Soros?

Yes, I'm billionaire George Soros. I have nothing better to do than lurk through the cesspool that is Sup Forums

>they killed JFK
correct

>and shot Reagan as well
incorrect. Reagan was a puppet for the globalists from the beginning. He started this whole neoliberal shit by totally embracing (((Friedman's))) economics. Reagan was a kike pawn from the start, and I wish he had been killed.

Nice graph, did Bernie Sanders give it to you?

I joined the freemasons at a grand lodge and get a big kick out of going on /x/ and Sup Forums reading all the outright bullshit about the organization. Sometimes I share "secret handshakes" and "protected masonic information" about what is written in our temple secret library about aliens.

You are being foolish not to see the reality that is our world. Satan has dominion over this earthly realm, we our surrounded by evil and sin, and there are always those who he ensnares with promises of ultimate power even though it is only fleeting and mortal, they have sold their souls to him for their earthly control. Those are the illuminati, the Luciferian elite. They gain their power not from God, but from the Prince of Darkness. It is not true power though. It is only a deception.

My friend is in the freemasons. Aside from the weird inductee shit he had to do, most of the meetings he goes to are rich old white dudes who argue over shit like where to host their next charity event.

Paul Craig Roberts Warns "A CIA-led Coup Against American Democracy Is Unfolding Before Our Eyes"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-17/paul-craig-roberts-warns-cia-led-coup-against-american-democracy-unfolding-our-eyes

Dem is some nice titties

you can depend on Pence to keep trump alive, that is for sure.

not even demtards are retarded enough to put him in power

What the Fuck is up with this thread, when did you all become kike loving faggots!?

JIDF is raiding us

I live in Indiana, and the fact he wants to defund all planned parenthood, is dead set on striking down Roe v. Wade, wants to eliminate marriage equality, and would like to see a national right to religious freedom in business act (similar to the FADA but more all encompassing) will keep Trump as president and deter assassination attempts.

That's a guy they DEFINITELY don't want in power, and even though he's a career politician, he's so far away from the liberal agenda/liberal establishment that he's a much larger threat than even Trump is.