Why is sex tourism allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=WxJl2EUGnCY

look at how unhappy the citizens are, while white males have a blast at their expense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qARKx4ZMZYg
youtube.com/watch?v=YyA9yGCimn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whites uber alles
thats how it sohuld be

capitalism

sex tourism is allowed cuz oldest profession on earth etc

Beta males want cheap good sex so instead of paying ridiculous prices in our own countries, we choose to go to tropical paradises instead for a vacation AND limitless, cheap sex with asian/spanish mixed cuties.

Before you cry "Economically vulnerable" no ones forcing anyone to do anything, and frankly beyond that its none of your god damn business what two adults decide to do together.

>beta white males
>cant get any other girl
>have to go to asian countries for pussy
white race is dead

you better LEAF these couples alone,am i right?

because those dirty, titless, assless mongs are whores anyway. Might as well make a dollar of of them being slutty.

>look at how unhappy the citizens are, while white males have a blast at their expense
This is reason enough.

this checks out

>t. some new-world mongrel of all races

can a poor beta like me really fly somewhere and have sex with qt girls for affordable prices even if i dont know the language?
will i get my dick cut off, robbed, or murdered?

no one made them sell their daughters. fact is, those motherfuckers will do anything for money, and some other motherfuckers will buy anything.

Yeah, let's sympathize with women who choose to become literal whores. Do you sympathize with female streamers that complain about mean males on the internet too, OP?

>can a poor beta like me really fly somewhere and have sex with qt girls for affordable prices even if i dont know the language?
Yes
>will i get my dick cut off, robbed, or murdered?
Only robbed

This wouldn't be a problem if Western women weren't such trash

where can i find a guide written out like a video game tutorial how to accomplish this?

how much would it cost to suck off a 10/10 Thai ladyboy (hypothetically)

Cuz poverty!

Cuck, the real question is how to do it and avoid getting infected.

Because satanist pedojews run the world

stds are for forever

>have a blast at their expense

They're actually having a blast at their own expense as they're paying the women for a service.

yes

Thailand or Philippines are great places. $1 american is worth roughly $50 of their funny money. Its not just professional prostitutes either.

You could walk into a 7-eleven, see a young qt working at the till, and as a foreigner you could strike up a conversation, and 9 times out of 10 she would be more than willing when she gets off work to come back to your hotel and spend the entire night with you for like $15-$30 USD.

They're cheery as fuck too.

A NA prostitute, cracked out, will just suck as fast as possible to get it over with. You can feel her hate for you.

With these Qt's however, they will smile and beg you to pick them. You will be their King. Just never fall for them htough, they will try every tactic in the book to get your commitment.

i'm seeing a lot of maids in the video

I wish desire for sex was treated more like a medical condition than religion-like motivation.

>Abrahamic religious values wont let you
Jews.

When a girl does sex tourism, they call it "backpacking in Europe and seeing the world."

When a man does it, it's a crime.

I mean if it isn't obvious enough already.

Those girls deserve nothing but shame and embarrassment. That is how they become women.

Right on, a redpilled gentleman who gets it. Any time I hear about a young woman my age having extensive travel experience through Europe or Iceland, I'm instantly turned off. She probably banged 10 dudes per country. SKANK

>women lie to cover up distasteful activity/traits once again

White women have no shame.

it's natural selection. Asians need the white dick

you would fuck 10 european women if you could

At least it wasnt backpacking in the Congo or the Indian subcontinent

You're right. I doubt theres anything you can take away from something like that? haha idiots probably never heard of wiki am i right

The west is so fucked that this is what white men resort to. They are so unwanted in their homelands that they have to go to shitty backwoods countries with kiddy prostitution just to get laid hahaha what the fuck how awful hahah

Because in the end it gives them opportunity to make money.

fucking cuck

my waifu (Alizee) singing in this video made me so happy

Alizee in her prime was one of the most beautiful females ever!

Now that fat old white women are going to Africa and Jamaica to fuck coons on beaches, you're right something must be done to stop it

>leaf

A salvadorian has no right criticizing other nations for anything when your largest export is t-shirts, and your country completely infested with criminal scum.

As pretty tony from "The Mack" stated: "When grown folks is talkin you best shut the fuck up, y'hear?"

German women going to Africa to fuck natives without condoms
>no condoms
>in Africa

youtu.be/qARKx4ZMZYg

I bet Merkel has done this herself

we all pay women. Some more then others. I don't mind going on a vacation and banging some sluts. It is a win / win. They are happy as they make some money to support their family and I get to enjoy blasting inside some young slut.

That is what makes the world a happy place.

I just wasted an hour looking at ladyboys on YT

Because being drunk and fuck hot young asians is nice?

The whole "walking around with her as if she's my girlfriend" act is so cringe.

I'd just look for girls near my hotel and take them up for quick fucks.

At least in sex tourism countries the fuckers pay to the fucked ones.
In Europe it's the other way around.

that was not wasted time! Think of it as edging for some hand to gland combat later on.

The history of the white race, if it could be summed up into one concise phrase, would be "sex tourism".

Because slavery and slaughter is still in the process

Because those women shouldn't have to starve to death because it makes liberals like you feel uncomfortable.

>that picture

It's a mutably agreed transaction thereby by definition at market value and by definition fair.

weird ass

nah. she had a very nice ass

youtube.com/watch?v=YyA9yGCimn8

Tattoos ruined her

thai pussy was made for white cock

Are you serious? You know they don't right?
>t. Half Dutch/Spanish Guy with gf here in Prague on holiday

>thai
>pussy