Montana

redpill me about Montana Sup Forums. i'm moving there next year. what should i expect when i move here?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-two-malcontents.com/2014/04/teen-killed-in-missoula-shooting-was-a-german-exchange-student/
indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/montana/black-population-percentage#map
collegefactual.com/colleges/the-university-of-montana/student-life/diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off we're full

fuck off were full

No you're not

fuck off we don't need any germans here

Fuck off Montana is full

that's not what my uncle says

they hate turks and you'll most likely be raped and murdered. you should move to montana.

topfuckingkek

they probably think i am bleached mexican or something

Helena is full of retarded liberals. So is Missoula and bozeman. The rest of the state is nice. Breweries suck but distilleries are great.

There are no good jobs.

America isn't that good of a country for europeans to move to. Just letting you know. You'll be in for a shock when all of the music and culture is nigger-tier.

There's like 20 people in Montana total.
Half are just driving thru.

Not with Trump's muslim ban you're not

cold as fuck, hot as fuck, there's a town called butt, very few minorities, it's where they will break the warp barrier

Some guy shot some turk to death in Missoula who broke into his garage 2 years ago.

expect it to be rugged and beautiful

prepare in advance for winter

A mix of white trash, drunk indians, crunchy granola, Canadians and blue collar guys looking to make a buck and GTFO. Also cold, most transplants can't stand the cold.

fug i was moving to missoula

We're full, but California isn't.

Western half is mountainous and beautiful, Eastern half is a barren wasteland.

w-what

fuck off, werewolf

Move to Commiefornia roach we don't want you here

Of course. They love refugees.

looks neat

i'm not a refuuge thou. i will come there to work in my uncle's shop

>Bozeman
>Rugged
Pick one.

the-two-malcontents.com/2014/04/teen-killed-in-missoula-shooting-was-a-german-exchange-student/

AAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

The good news is you'll die instantly when Yellowstone blows its top. The bad news is you will be eaten by bears before that happens.

There is NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING to be found in Montana but death, desolation, and the wailing of the damned. Do not come here under any circumstances.

>Diren Dede
lol what a gay name is that.

You'll be surrounded by Syrians and Congolese, not to mention 50,000 faggots and dykes with multicolored hair. Missoula is our own little Berkely.

Missoula is 92% white desu

Oh and it was -32°F at my house a few days ago.

92% coalburners

YES OP
this Allahu Ackbar those 50,000 dykes and faggots for us, would ya?

i am fine with that

stay in roachland roach

I saw a nigger in Butte on Monday. This whole state is going to hell.

Dude.....Montana is the least black state in North America

This fucking place in the middle of the fucking arctic in Canada with absolutely no roads connecting it to anywhere is more black than Montana

Ay nigga what shop does your Uncle run?

It doesn't exist.

You haven't been to Missoula have you? There's more niggers there than anywhere else in Montana. The only place begging for refugees.

kek

A fuck load of trees and a fuck load of hills and mountains and not much else. I'm none too familiar with the Turkish landscape but going from there straight to deep innawoods feels like it'll be a huge culture shock. Better be fluent in the language cuz the people probably don't take kindly to outsiders

gtfo i don't want anymore god damn smelly muzzies in my fucking state its already awful as it is

>the people probably don't take kindly to outsiders
We hate other Americans not from Montana so yeah

car washing or something has to with cars

it's a beautiful state, cheap to live and taxes aren't crazy. one of the nicer places to live if you can secure a permanent job.

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/montana/black-population-percentage#map

No it's not

It's sad to hear they're begging for refugees though, that's completely believable.

If you go on google street view in Missoula you can barely find any niggers, I've yet to find one.

92% coal burners and 0.5% black, c'mon man. There isn't a single place in America with as little nogs as Montana.

isn't maine like 98% white?

You're going to get eaten by a bear murad.

You just destroyed your uncles business genius

>cheap to live
No it's not
They don't count the out of state UM students I'm sure.

>redpill me about Montana Sup Forums

"Redpill" you? Fuckoff. "Redpill". You abusing the shit out of that term here.

Let me "redpill" you on Montana - kill yourself.

Kek

More like 94% but they have more blacks than Montana. Montana has a lot of natives that's all.

You will freeze to death roach.

Also fuck off. This part of the country is for the white man. Move to California or something else instead.

ITT: Ig'nit kids who have never been to Missoula badmouthing it.

I've lived in Missoula for three years and can guarantee that it kicks ass. There are tons of quirky liberals, but it's a college town, so of course it has some. But they're in the minority. Anyone who tells you differently has never actually spent time around Missoula. It's within 30 minutes of the Bitterroot Valley and Flathead Valley, two of the most divine places in the American west.

wtf are those northeastern borders

yes it is unless you fall for the city meme

Maine is pretty white but it's also relatively close to places like New Hampshire and Massachusetts so the lower portion of the state gets some run off. I know they have a lot off Somalians up there too.

>I've lived in Missoula for three years
Oh wow. I've lived in Montana since I was a child. Missoula sucks ass.

collegefactual.com/colleges/the-university-of-montana/student-life/diversity/

0.7% though that doesn't counter aliens and the ''unknown'' section. Still sad to see under 80% white is below the national average in terms of diversity, sad what America's becoming. Hope Trump can do something.

Why? Keep your answer limited to actual reasons, not "lol liberals and niggers." I know that it's a lot to demand of a Sup Forumstard, but just try.

Shit breweries, wants refugees, dirty, fugly surroundings

>i will come there to work
Definitely ESL, and I'm thinking you are being serious now.

So, may I ask, why? What is the primary reason you are moving to, of all places, Montana?

What was the primary reason for your uncle to move to Montana? How'd he get there?

Which part of Montana do you live?

This. My daughter is starting school this upcoming fall and the local school's demographics are roughly 60% white, 35% Hispanic and 5% black and I'm freaking the fuck out trying to get her into a magnet school.

Funnily enough, 40% of the school is on the free lunch program and HMM I WONDER WHY THAT IS?

The southwest part

>next year

good luck, Roach

>shit breweries

I disagree, but I guess that's subjective. I'm from Arizona which has NO breweries aside from 2 or 3 tiny shitty ones. I really dig Bayern's beers and think that the Bitterroot Brewery in Hamilton is the best brewery I've eaten at. There's a wide variety of choices in local beers at least.

>want refugees
But has actually declined it multiple times. Anti-Refugee rallies at the capital prevented a wave of refugees last year.

Have you been to Missoula in the last year? I go to campus every week-day and walk around town routinely. I've seen less than 20 people who were middle-eastern in appearance while living here. There are a lot of big nigs, but that's unavoidable when a school like UM wants to have a good football team.

>dirty, fugly surroundings
Guess I can't argue with that, if that's what you believe. I personally enjoy being within 100 miles of multiple hot springs, state parks, and hiking trails. I guess if you like the flat plains of Eastern Montana keep to your shit.

>what should i expect when i move here?
Some rednecks, and a noose.

>capital

I meant the Missoula County courthouse, excuse me.

Holy shit? In Montana??? My god TRUMP PLEASE DO AS YOU PROMISED.

What bit you in?

this is why I will only have children if I am wealthy enough to send them to private school.

Missoula's surroundings are boring. You can't include a 100 mile radius around Missoula when talking about Missoula, you're not even talking about Missoula at that point. Everywhere in Montana is within range of public property to hike and fish.

Well then what do you mean 'surroundings'? Rattlesnake Wilderness is less than 5 miles north of the city. Even Western Missoula (which is almost entirely white) is fairly beautiful to just walk around.

It beats the shit out of Billings at least. You must admit that.

It's full, fuck off

I live in Missoula and its shit. but so is Bozeman. There are some really good places but I wont mention where they are here.