Anyone else kind of feel bad for the assassin as well? He was brainwashed by Islam into ending his 22 year old life...

Anyone else kind of feel bad for the assassin as well? He was brainwashed by Islam into ending his 22 year old life. He was a cop, he was handsome, and he has a hot sister. It's ridiculous that a religion could convince a 22 year old into killing someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_enlistment_age_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xi3OR_BsEs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sis pics?

No.

>hot sister

kill yourself if you find her hot.

7/10 for me

They're all the same. Death cult, not religion. I feel bad for the corpse.

>he has a hot sister
How is the sister being attractive relevant to him killing a diplomat?

would/10

why throw you're life away when you could put you're peepee in your sister?

>Islam
Stopped reading there. It was a politically motivated assassination, not a religious one you dumb fuck. He didn't scream "Deus Vult" he was crying about his Terrorist friends getting BTFO in Syria (specifically Aleppo) and this was a swipe back at Russia for supporting the Assad government.

Kid was just a tool used by the Turkish government since they too support the Syrian Rebels

>Implying roaches have feelings

Are you saying he did not shout Allahu Ackbar?

You do realize that starting age for a soldier is 18 most places, right? Old men will send the to their certain deaths without blinking an eye.
Fuck they'll still send you to war at 16.5 in Britain....

He screamed the Arabic version of deus vult

He literally said "ALLAHU AKBAR" before killing him. Also, a fundamentalist group claimed responsibility. Am arab myself (not mudslime tho)

>roach
>handsome

WEW LAD

.... Because most people aren't into incest.
If nothing else a hot sister would probably be a source of sexual frustration and thus going for those 72 virgins.

is she attractive? can't really make up my mind

>Kid was just a tool used by the Turkish government since they too support the Syrian Rebels

Yeah killing russian ambassador of ankara helped a lot to Turkish interests in Syria lol.

He was a Russian agent acting on Putins orders.

implying you wouldn't fook anything that moves, mohammed

Yelling God is Great in arabic doesnt make it anymore religious than a man saying "thank God" when something bad doesnt happen. Its a cultural thing there. Literally 99% of what he said was "this is for Aleppo". You dumb fucks couldnt think critically if your life depended on it.

This was a retaliation for the loss in Aleppo (he literally yelled that) and not because some mullah convinced him killing russians is Gods will.

No.

Just to back my post up a little...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_enlistment_age_by_country

Thanks for the confirm, Kek.

>Killing the Ambassador of a country thats stopping the completion of a natgas pipeline that would bring tons of money in
>Shooting down Russian fighters who are cutting of your ISIS discounted oil

Yeah, Turkey and Russia are best friends

explain yourself
bait

So if I could dig up a video of Bin Laden rambling about Americans oppressing the middle east, would that make him too a non-religious terrorist?

Ifeelbad he died because he was a hot piece of ass and I would have loved to be his stay at home househusband that will give him a blowjob and foot massage every time he gets home and have him breed my ass.

Pff you are a brainwashed retard. Turkey and Russia are being best friends and Turkey will soon act with Assad. It was USA's attemp to avoid this but it didn't work like they hoped. Turkey and Russia are even closer now.

She looks nice.
>would cuddle/10

he fucking screamed allah ackbar right after he killed the guy, you fucking retard. did you even watch the fucking video?

>He literally said "ALLAHU AKBAR" before killing him.

he did not say a word before he mag dumped.

djon't feel too bad for him, he's just dead it could be much worse

She needs a nose job otherwise I'd paper bag her head before I even hold her hands.

He is not an Islamist, he is a Gülen kike and it's obviously a false flag attack.

hello roach

:3

ALL NORMIES MUST DIE!!!

>Russian Agent
>Is generational Roach with a military and police background in Turkey

Yeah no. If Russia wanted to fuck Turkey they would have done it wheb they shot down their fighter or during the attempted coup

Bin Laden was a non-religious terrorist to begin with. He was, in his mind, defending his homeland from foreign influence. Its like saying the Confederate army was a Christian Terrorist Group during the civil war. Completely glosses over the reasoning and dumbs it down so people are more okay with blowing them up rather than trying to actually find a solution.

Once. He screamed "God is Great" in Arabic. So if I say "God bless you" before a speech at an oncology, it makes me a a Christian Doctor? Like clearly he was motivated by whoever is supporting the Syrian Rebels cause he literally fucking said that in his roach cries

I feel bad because his badass assassination was overshadowed by another truck of peace attack.

Virgin logic

I like her nose desu. She need thicker lips though.

Holy shit if you shoot a guy and shout 'praise jesus!' I'm gonna assume you're a Christfag nutcase. Stop being so dense.

lol

Okay, so there's literally no religions terrorists then?
I mean, can you dig up a single case of terrorism without even a slight aspect of "them be opressive to us!"
>not being into incest makes you a virgin
Cancuck logic I guess

>bringing up God at all as you assassinate someone and support 'rebels' which are probably just Isis fighters at this point
Give me a break Islam apologists.

I can't believe how inconsequential this incident was. Literally nothing major happened because of this.

Mudslimes all fuck their relatives.

Yes, because Russia is killing his MUSLIM "brothers" (non turks btw).

Turkey and Russia is closer now. And we are more aware of CIA threat.

>Feeling bad for someone
>ever

Im sure his boi pucci was tight af. Rip sweet roach

Right? I immediately went to ww1 trigger type scenario. Are they afraid trump will foil their plan or did they legitimately think Hillary would win and this would be an easy way to roll out ww3?

Probably Putin just wanted to whack the guy man. You think all Russian government officials are on the same page? Come on, it's Russia. I bet I could spend two seconds Googling the guy and give you a list of four reasons someone might want him shotted.

>I bet I could spend two seconds Googling the guy and give you a list of four reasons someone might want him shotted.
I'll take that bet. Two seconds, GO!

Kinda sad when I found out he died. He's so hot

Karlov was ambassador to Turkey during a tumultuous period between the two countries. Russia and Turkey experienced worst diplomatic crisis in recent years following the shooting down of a Russian jet in November 2015, after Turkey claimed it had violated its airspace. Russia–Turkey relations were severely strained after the incident, with Russia posing economic sanctions and travel restrictions for its citizens. Karlov blamed Turkey for the crisis, and it was not until June 2016 that diplomatic relations were normalized. During an interview two months after the incident, Karlov also claimed there was no evidence that Russian warplanes were bombing civilians in Syria.[8][9][10]

SAGE ANTI-GULEN THREADS
IGNORE ANTI-GULEN POSTERS
GULEN IS A MAN OF PEACE
HIZMET FOLLOWERS ARE NOT KILLERS

No Islam is a based religion. It's the only one willing to fight degeneracy he died doing what he though was best. We would all be so lucky

Doesn't matter if he's religious or not. At least he had the balls to kill people, unlike you fat NEETs.

>muh white ppl
>muh white culture
>doesn't do anything about it
>jerks off to hentai instead

You fat socially awkward niggers are the worse

Nothing there about reasons for Putin wanting him dead. What 4 reasons are you reffering to?
Also, need that timestamp to prove it was 2 sec.

The best I can do is hypothesize that Karlov hates the shit out of Turkey and Putin thought he was getting out of control because he actually is interested in peace in Syria.

How is my dream low energy to have a husband to care for and power bottom fuck the nut out of him?

Excuse me, are you an actual real life Jew? Nice flag btw.

>wanting to bottom for this qt twink
What the hell is wrong you i'd pound him into moaning

>frog begging for that roach dick

how passé

wanting to pound butt is not entirely the same as begging for dick desu

Well my dream involves having a guy that's taller than me to bottom for. In truth I always top. Feels bad man that no one will fuck your tight ass and make you scream as he goes harder and harder and just spits in your mouh

I wanna fuck his ass

stop replying to me. you want my dick or something fag?

Stop making everything about sex trudeau

>implying humans can't into free will

he has no one to blame but himself

ANybody who doesnt find her hot is just trying to feel good about themsleves for having pretend high standards. Shes a nice cute girl you .

>tfw you will never give him a blowjob and convince him to stay at home rather than go on some stupid suicide mission

I don't feel too sorry for him though, it was his choice after all. I feel sorry for his family being arrested, they seem truly secular. He had a cute niece too.

She looks like a cheap çomar and has an ugly nose.

Wrong, you forgot the part where he screamed "we are the ones who pledged loyalty to Muhammad by jihad"

>tfw you will never give him a blowjob and convince him to stay at home rather than go on some stupid suicide mission

pls continue

I have extremely high standards, and honestly her one flaw is the inhumanly thin lips

>handsome

>tfw you will never hold him down and pound all the anger out of him until he's a moaning, shivering mess beneath you

Lewd boy.

>(((GOLDSTEIN)))
>Turk

No

Islam = politics
That's how it works for them. The two are interchangeable when comes to actions.

Wtf I'm a roachsexual now

I hope FSB realize there is only one way to protect the honor of the motherland...

how do you know the "hizmet"
lel you are a roach and a fetö one