How can Sup Forums defend this idiocy?

How can Sup Forums defend this idiocy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/#3d43bd1a171b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove him wrong
>pro tip: you can't.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

this

He's simultaneously wrong and right.

The enviro-shylocks exaggerate it for money, and it has made America unable to compete with China.

It obviously wasn't "created" by anyone, just observed.

>this idiocy?
>>>

I guess we still think he's "our" idiot, but nobody can predict what will happen.

As long as the economy doesn't crash and he doesn't start any big wars, we won't really care. I'm still amazed that he got elected.

Trump could give a speech doing nothing but duck noises and Sup Forums will agree with it.

This place mentions how far-left wingers are annoying which is true, except that far-right wingers are equally as annoying.

Angry beaner upset he has to live in Mexico detected

>Trump could give a speech doing nothing but duck noises

POST LINK PLEASE.

Why don't you argue against it first?

>not wanting the economy to crash with no survivors
reddit is down the hall

Trump has been publicly liberal nearly his entire life.
I suspect that tweet was just another move in the 4D chess game played to convince the right to vote for him.
He's still got my support, but I truly hope something serious is done about climate change.

>we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.
Hillary, isn't it time to change your Depends?

Easy, it's fake:

youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

Shill, you are not fooling anyone anymore.

this

how can finland defend its idiocy?

It's a political football. Warming is good for the planet and life. It just alarmed the weak minded people. which are the left of course.

FPBP

Chinks aren't smart enough. They just work harder and cheaper. Coming up with bullshit because you can't compete solves nothing.

How is he crashing and burning? I think he's doing quite well

Global warming is "real" in the sense that the ice caps are actually melting, but they were only created by the aliens that cross-bred with humans to hide the fact that they were using antarctica and the north pole as bases. Think about it, why is there just randomly so much ice there? When the ice caps are fully melted, earth will return to its original equilibrium.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

>How can Sup Forums defend this idiocy?
Because Sup Forums is idiotic.
Stupid inferior white trash.
:oven:

SHILL!!! SHILL!!

you're so pathetic its funny.

It's to remove kebab once a for all you dirty jew

what's with the butthurt from americans lately

guess that's what happens when your daddy packpedals on deporting ilegals

>butthurt from americans lately
no butthurt at all
after the peso dropped getting the GFE from tu madre has been muy barato

we're moving there soon, you won't have to waste money on trips anymore, m8

Jesus Christ you leftist faggots are still here?

Good
I was running low on chickens to pay for el autobus

Why do you want Sup Forums to be an echo chamber?

Because most Trump supporters on Sup Forums are also idiots? It's easy for idiots to defend idiocy

Really made me think

How is Trump wrong here? Whose industry contributes the most to CO2 emissions in the world? The US? Certainly not now because now all our factories operate under green standards, that vastly raises the cost of production. Meanwhile China has almost no standards and as such can pump as much shit into the air as they want while making products dirt cheap due to said lack of standards.

Inevitably, whether you believe man has a huge impact on global climate change over time or not is irrelevant and the outcome is the same - China makes products cheap because they have no regulations. We have regulations for the environment and it makes our industry non-competitive with China's.

I used to think this Tweet was stupid, but he's completely right. Goddamn, this man is able to convey so much meaning in 140 characters.

He retracted that and blamed a staffer didn't he?

global warming was created by niggers trying to get money for doing nothing
fucking hippies need to fuck off

>How is Trump wrong here?
100%
Also, he's always completely wrong.
How is that Sup Forums voted for that jew servant?

By not caring about a years old tweet and saging you

Sage

Even Mars has icecaps.

kek

I hope Trump hunts down all the shills once he is President and creates a hunger games for them.

Oh wow, I never saw this before. That's a pretty stupid thing for him to say, he sounds like a conspiracy nut! I have a feeling Sup Forums will turn on Trump very soon...

A leaf!!!
Fuck off Canacuck

Replace Chinese with kikes, and U.S. with The White Western World, and it is perfectly accurate.

Warming is good for the planet. Prove me wrong limp wristed lefty scum.

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/#3d43bd1a171b

The scientific consensus is the same as Trump's.

>but MSNBC told me 97% of scientists agreed!!!

That's fake news.

>More warm = more life
The math checks out
Good work user

Even if it wasn't a Chinese conspiracy, the result is the same. We can't just go green and still be competitive in manufacturing, because some other superpower won't give a fuck and out compete us.

makes sense. Worked great for them

I like this pasta

>everyone pushes for solar power to fight climate change
>china has tons of industry and CO2 output due to their export/manufacturing economy
>china produces and exports more solar panels than all other countries combined
>trump wants to have better trade policy vs. china which will result in a decrease in chinese manufacturing, exports, and CO2 output

on the surface of it, his tweet is retarded
when you dissect it, it's another stroke of brilliance

RARE
A
R
E

It's not worth it though, you just have to make sure China follows regulation
Also what with the obsession on manufacturing, it's impossible to compete with china with a 'race for the bottom mentality' instead reduce corporate tax and encourage foreign investment, something Trump seems to plan on doing anyway, but he somehow remains fixated on oil.

It's really ironic if you consider that solar panels are now CHEAPER than coal plants because china's flooding the market with them, so the 'chinese climate change hoax' is actually BENEFITING america. This years old tweet belongs in the bin.

>Finland