Reminder: The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards

Reminder: The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary

Reminder that cities require the most federal aid

DELETE THIS

City people i.e. niggers

Actually, rural areas do. You fuckers are mooching off our economic output. Get a fucking job.

No, city people i.e. worldly, educated, and cosmopolitan.

I think you mean:
City people i.e. look shit up in wikipedia, indoctrinated and retards.

>le educated people who are successful are less smart than me, le edgy smart Sup Forums poster w/ a high school diploma and a "redpill" XDDDDDD :P :3

>educated people who are successful at working in a starbuck are less smart than me
Yes, yes they are.
t. runs his own company

(((Goldstein)))
(((Lasner)))

You do realize people who live in cities are paid far more and are in jobs that require a much higher education, right?

the mark of cain is on many of you in the den of masons

>tfw based VA is #47 on the moocher roll

Feels good to be in RVA my man.

People who have been successfully indoctrinated, who are willing to rely totally on the state to provide everything, and who don't have jobs which materially contribute to society are those who live in cities. I'm not sure what you stand to gain from posting this same line day after day, shillbot, but you're really not doing anything.

You can thank Arlington for actually working and pushing those numbers down

Farm subsidies. They pay you a shitload of money so you can sell your crops for dirt cheap so welfare queens can afford to live off food stamps. .

>don't have jobs which materially contribute to society are those who live in cities
Does GDP count as a material contribution? Because cities are what drive the GDP

>surely if i keep calling people stupid for voting trump it will make me seem more intelligent

>paid far more and are in jobs that require a much higher education

Nope, you got that wrong, the people living in the city are the poorfags that couldn't get the money needed to fuck off to a quiet place.

Latino here.

I live in Los Angeles and I voted for Trump due to not wanting a person that laughed at a child's rapist not being convicted of that rape.

yikes

>tfw the Federal government pays most people in NoVA out the ass and attracts tons of money in other professions, and so state taxes go up

I mean, it's not the greatest reason why we're so low on the rankings in that image, but it's something I guess.

Besides some university students, the cities are full of retards.

Trump got 23 percent of the vote in Los Angeles and 10 percent in Manhattan. Were they all rednecks or wealthy successful people?

City people are cancer

BAIT

But cities are where the jobs are, no?
Cities confuse me. Why does living in a city make you vote liberal? It isn't just a race thing, NY as a city and state voted liberal, even nice white places like the Village.

Agriculture is the backbone of the US though, so I don't mind that farmers get more voice.

I live in a city. A small city

Liberal vote in the cities comes from the minorities mostly, minorities which are poor

Tfw my libcuck school.