PAKI ASSAULTED ME IN WORK - WHAT DO?

>tfw britbong
>tfw assaulted in work by a poo in loo

What's the best way to get the most out of this compensation wise and do the most damage to him lads?

We know who he is and it's all on CCTV, open and shut case.

Do I sue my place of work because they let him in without vetting him (he has multiple things on his criminal record) and not having things in place to prevent that? or is that too jewwy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-34246848
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-British_personnel_in_the_RAF_during_the_Battle_of_Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=JZoqhMgStB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also when I say "let him in", he is technically a part of the organisation I work for...

Tell your story? If you were being a dick to him then good that you got what you deserved

Kill him and his family

this, t b h

why didn't you just batter him you soft cunt

To defeat the Jew you must become the Jew

He was calling my colleague (a small old woman in her early 60s) a cunt and a bitch because she wouldn't let him do something. I kept an eye on it because he was being so aggressive.

He walks around to me and says WOT U LOOKIN AT BRUV? So I say nothing as my line manager is by me. He leaves the building, then runs back in while I'm on the computer and headbutts me in the temple and says COME OUTSIDE BRUV.

I threw a quick punch and push him back to create distance, I start walking towards him and he leaves when he see's he didn't drop me and I guess he had no plan B

I hope you compensated him you racist white cunt

Can't you report it as a hate crime? Seems like a beautiful thing to turn this shit back against them.

Also one of his previous crimes is when the police pulled him over to tell him his brake lights were broken, so after they left he chased after them in his car shouting FUCKING PIGS, flashing his headlights at them.

He's wanted by police for assault and he's suspended from where I work pending investigation

Is he muslim? say you heard him praising the recent terror attacks.

Sounds like bullshit. Headbutted you?

Hindu I think, there were too many witnesses to embellish a lot

Tell me where and I'll put that little Paki in my boot.

Yeah right in the temple as I was sitting at a computer

Hiw is this politically related at all? How is this not a Sup Forumstier thread?

Jist because a Poo adsaulted you, doesn't make it Sup Forumsworthy.

lol, "legal action". have fun getting your shit pushed in by hard men with hard cocks

paki scum probably already got together a small mob of untermenschen to pay you and your daughter an extended vists

F

The Paki bit

All you have to do is make some believable shit up, the police won't do much about it but it will be on record, complain enough times and he will be banged up until court day

If i would attack someone i would not do that.

Quit LARPing

why is there always some triggered faggot like this everywhere?

>Do I due my place of work
Only if they are cunts. Otherwise you should show loyalty.

Ask a Jewish lawyer, the nose knows about these things

Listen here you britbong redcoat vagina

Kill him and his dirty sand nigger family for your own self respect.

>Yeah right in the temple
Hol up what u just say?

Headbuts are actually a pretty common way to sucker someone

You realise how stupid that post makes you sound?

Because it's not even related to Sup Forums in the slightest. It's some faggot looking to start a conversation amd get attention.

Why has created a name jn the name field and is desperate to get attention and just have a chit chat? You can donthat on Sup Forums. There's no politics in his thread, just because he says Paki doesn't make it Sup Forums.

Mods don't enforce the rules here anymore, newfag. This would usually be gone a few minutes and he'd het banned. We'll see.

Go back the_donald cunt.

Well I could lose my job in a few months and I'm on a temporary contract. I don't want anyone on my level to get in trouble, just the organisation for their lack of health+safety etc.

>I threw a quick punch and push him back to create distance, I start walking towards him and he leaves when he see's he didn't drop me and I guess he had no plan B

something about that doesnt sound right

Shut up you fucking shitskin.

When I saw he wasn't getting ready to throw another punch I walked towards him. The older people I work with were still behind me and I didn't want him to run past and go after the first person he was speaking to

what's his name? the guy who assaulted you

I'm 100% English. You're some half caste Polish cunt.

What age are you? Like 21 or 22? You sound like a child in all honesty.

Lol not a bad sucker move. M8 best thing to do is call the police and report then call a solicitor and then go doctors to exaggerate injuries. Call in sick tomorrow and go doctors

>Temporary Contract
>Calls me Shitskin

Ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahabaabbababahababahahaha.

A literal fucking Polish Vermin calling other people shit skin. Go home, Gregorsky. Ahhaa, fucking ZHC slave.

pakis don't headbut

they are too weak for full on

they swing kick and use knives

Well this one did

>Well I could lose my job in a few months and I'm on a temporary contract. I don't want anyone on my level to get in trouble, just the organisation for their lack of health+safety etc.

report it to hr and the cops

go to a doctor and get a medical report

get a photo of any damage

>I'm 100% English.
Being born here doesn't make you English Ahmed.
Also learn to read IDs newfag.

>I'm 100% English. You're some half caste Polish cunt.
I'd rather a Pole beside me than an English cunt.

You were glad enough of Irish and Polish pilots in the battle of Britian

> calling my colleague (a small old woman in her early 60s) a cunt and a bitch
>WOT U LOOKIN AT BRUV?
>headbutts me in the temple
>COME OUTSIDE BRUV
What a quintessentially British occurrence.

Woah, check out the edge from Gerry Adams.

Paki here. I reported your thread for keks. Fuck off you racist faggot.

>Being born here doesn't make you English
I know, I'm 100% Anglo-Saxon. Not some Scot, Welsh or Irishman. Pure English with Ancestors dating back to the Normans.

>Learn to read IDs

I did, you're the obvious Sup Forumstard here. It's obvious you don't browse Sup Forums at all.

What are you on about? Fuck off. Simply being a Pilot doesn't make you English.

The guys obviously aPplish cunt who thinks he's English. Being White doesn't make you English, being Anglo-Saxon does. Slavs aren't even white.

We were glad of all the Indians too who we extorted, are we now Open to Indians?

There's a reason they call you the niggers of Europe.

Hey, got a joke for you.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?

Except they don't call us that.

Irish people and British people are ethnically the same.

Walk around with bacon on a stick, if he gets close hit him with it

>Woah, check out the edge from Gerry Adams.

Fucking english chavscum

You should sue. Our employers and companies need to learn to stop employing foreigners over native especially ones with criminal records.

Go to your union if you have one and tell them you would like to pursue legal action against your place of employment, because you believe the incident could have been avoided if they were more responsible in their employment procedures

>Do I sue my place of work because they let him in without vetting him (he has multiple things on his criminal record) and not having things in place to prevent that? or is that too jewwy?

no nigger get that fucking money and him deported too

>What are you on about? Fuck off. Simply being a Pilot doesn't make you English.

stupid little chav cunt you'd be speaking kraut if it was not for foreign pilots.

Not that slum dwelling little chav niggers got to fly.

>here's a reason they call you the niggers of Europe.

Newsflash english chavs are the niggers of europe

>implying poos have any common sense

He's a paki ignore him we have more then a few on these beautiful green Isles, bound to come across one of the cunts sometime

get on a computer and type up a reply because your shitty iphone butchered your post

>Pure English with Ancestors dating back to the Normans.
So you are a frog?

No, we wouldn't be Speaking German. We be apaeking English. Hitler couldn't beat or Navy either, so there was no invasion and foreign Pilots wasn't a determining Factor.

He ecentually had to gibe up focus on the Western Front in order to focus on the Eastern Front.

>Irishman
Whu are trying to take Credit as if Ireland played a part in the Wars? You were a Neutral Nation and returned Germans.

At least the UK wasn't a cowardly Nation. The UK offered you a United Ireland to fight in the War and you still wouldn't join. Cowards.

I reckon your the same buttmad lefty potato nigger I see shitting up the board. What's got your knickers in a twist?

Hahaha, no.

The whole of Europe Considered Ireland to be racially inferior. It's not a meme. I start dogging through books of you want but It'll take a while.

How the English said you were pale in skin only but were the same as a lump of coal. When the rsst of Europe was advancing, you were in Clans fighting over turf fields.

The only reason you are advanced os because the English built imfastructure in your Country. You couldn't wven feed yourself.

>Whu are trying to take Credit as if Ireland played a part in the Wars?
This week 75 years ago, the future of Europe hung by a thread over the skies of southern England as the Battle of Britain came to a climax.

Pilots from the UK, the Commonwealth, the US and countries invaded by Germany were involved. They were joined by a handful of volunteers from Ireland.

Among them was Brendan Finucane from Dublin, also known as Spitfire Paddy.

By the time of his death, he had become a hero across Britain and in Irish America.

What makes the story of Wing Commander Paddy Finucane all the more unusual is that his father had fought alongside future Irish President Eamon De Valera in the 1916 Easter Rising when republicans rose against British rule in Ireland.
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-34246848

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-British_personnel_in_the_RAF_during_the_Battle_of_Britain

Without air cover the krauts would have savaged your navy and you'd be speaking kraut.

Learn some fucking history you thick little chav.

If it wasn't for us you would have lost the first world war.

Why would we help the the people who partitioned a post colonial enclave on our island?

(When Belfast was bombed we sent help and got bombed ourselves as a consequence, you conveniently forgot about that though)

I think your first goal here is getting him fired, if he isn't already
If he is technically part of the organisation you work for, I doubt you'll get anything from suing your workplace. probably nothing but pissing your boss.
Focus on the person i think

No, you retard.

Anglo-Saxon, though related to Norman distantly.

He will be sacked, thing is, if you reacted by punching him, even to defend yourself there's a very good chance you will be down the road too.
Bloke at my steelworks thought he could black my eye with a sucker punch and get away with it cos I wouldn't report it for fear of getting sacked myself
He was wrong, I bent him over a girder and battered him senseless till he cried for his mother! In front of twenty blokes
I packed my shit and walked, we were both instantly dismissed
Not for the first time either.

>I reckon your the same buttmad lefty potato nigger I see shitting up the board. What's got your knickers in a twist?

You would recon than you fucking moron in your imagination there is one person from Ireland posting on here because complicated shit makes your head hurt.

Can't see it on CCTV and no one wrote it down in their statement as they're on my side.

>Why would we help the the people who partitioned a post colonial enclave on our island?

A lot volunteered for the same reasons a lot volunteered or the both sides in the Spanish civil war.

56000 fought with the allies.

>Except they don't call us that.
You've been called that in England for over 150 years. Google it.

Sorry about your clit

Get a lawyer. Also don't get legal advice from a Chinese nazi political board.

>3 Irish guys
A) they were in the RAF, nothing to dp with Ireland.

B) "two Irish men fought", we was warriors and shieet. Ireland doesn't even recognise Irish people who fought as Irish.

>US
IRISH pre-1920 including Protestants. Being Irish back then was how even British people saw themselves because it was the British Isles.

You went and started a war for "Freedom" and colluded with the Germans. The most done by Irish regiments were In the North.

>assaulted "in work"
You have to go back

contact a lawyer you retard

And you've been blown up in Ireland for 800 years. Google it.

In my imagination there's only like 4 Irish dudes sober and smart enough to turn on a computer. You are exactly like the other fucker posting in the way that your from Ireland and you're a cunt

>i dont do something, so the rest of the world wont do it either

Sue the government for beings retards and letting a known criminal into your homeland

>All 56,000 were Republicans

You are confusing the whole Thing.

The figure thay include "Irish" actually counts the whole Island as whole. The majority were Protestants in the North, because it was only one country back then. And even the majority who served in the South were Protestants amd loyal to Britain.

Home and dry
Stick to the story and it'll be custard
And if the police get involved and he is convicted you can claim upto 20 g in compo from cicb

>A) they were in the RAF, nothing to dp with Ireland.
The south of Ireland seceded from the UK in 1922 after a war of independence lasting two years and relations between the two countries were still strained in 1940. Although the Republic of Ireland remained officially neutral for the duration of the Second World War, ten pilots from the country fought in the RAF during the Battle of Britain. One of them, Brendan "Paddy" Finucane, became an ace who would claim a total of 32 enemy aircraft before he was killed in 1942. The eldest of five children, Finucane grew up in County Dublin, where his father had taken part in the Easter Rising of 1916. He and his family moved to England in 1936, and he enlisted in the Royal Air Force aged 17. Finucane became operational in July 1940 and downed his first Bf 109 on 12 August, claiming a second the following day. During a 51-day period in 1941, Finucane claimed 16 Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighters shot down, while he was flying with an Australian squadron. Finucane became the youngest Wing Commander in the RAF, a rank he received at 21. He was shot down on 15 July 1942

"The cockpit was awash with blood. It was not until I was feeling a bit sick and dizzy did it dawn on me that it was my blood!It was good Dublin blood which, I thought, should not be wasted.How I even managed to land without a crack-up will never be known. The luck of the Irish triumphed that day."

As for the Poles
The 147 Polish pilots claimed 201 aircraft shot down. Polish 303 Squadron claimed the highest number of kills (126) of all Allied squadrons engaged in the Battle of Britain.

Sit down chav monkey you are disgracing your nation.

>recon
>potato education

>In my imagination there's only like 4 Irish dudes sober and smart enough to turn on a computer.

Like I said complicated shit makes your head hurt which is why facebook, google, apple, microsoft etc are all here and you are sniffing glue in a tracksuit and shouting about the queen.

Seriously though, why do you think we should be "loyal" to Britain?

We're a separate island with a distinct culture. Any sort of unbiased view of Irish history shows rule from London is to the detriment of Irish interests. Do I have to really list it? Cromwellian Wars, Penal Laws, Famine etc etc

One should ask if England has no loyalty for me, why should I have loyalty for England?

You get fired for defending yourself? That would be a lawsuit here.

Talk to a no-win-no-fee company and they'll tell you if you've got a case against your workplace.

(Checked)
>Bloke thought he could black my eye
>battered him senseless till he cried for his mother
>I packed my shit and walked
>Not for the first time
You seem like a great guy. Just like to wish you the best in life, merry Christmas and a happy new year

Feel sort of sorry for ya, take this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JZoqhMgStB4

Report to police, make a very polite and very VERY carefully crafted post, asking for an advice on social media: "I got assaulted by a coworker, who happens to be a minority. I got unoficially notified that it's highly unlikely that he will recieve any substentional punishment for his unethical behaviour, due to his minority status. How can i get some justice for myself, without being accused of being racist?" Or something like that.

probably why it didnt do much damage

Absolutely, and the firm might report it to police
You're supposed to report it, with your tail between your legs.
I can't bring myself to play their game
Go out fighting

>probably why it didnt do much damage

Its the Scots who are the masters of it with Dubliners a close second. A pakki headbutt would be like a caress from a 12 year old girl with cerebral palsy.

It's called self-Defense within reason.
You do not know what you are talking about.

In Northern Ireland anyway you are allowed to strike before you are even attacked if you feel threatened. But can only deliver a justified amount of damage.

>Yes, I'm English, but I live jere the last 10 years for my job

You literallt cojntered nothing O said and came back with filth.

Okay, as I said. They Were jot in the Irish Air Force, they were in the British Air Force.

You ignored the fact about Hitler was switching Fronts anyway.

You ignored the fact that we weren't short pf pilots. Thise figured as just wring. The most killed by anyone was 19, and the Polish Vermin say it was them who did it.

Again, the point remains that we could easily have donenit without foreigners. There wasn't huge standards tk be pilot back then.

Again, you are the nighers of Europe.

Why are ypu trying to.claim Ireland played a Part. No, ot was all Britain. A few Irish who join the British, makes them part of the British Armed Forces, not Irish. Ireland was neutral and cowards.

You didn't even want independence in 1916, you wanted Home rule. But there's always people who want as much power as possible.

We offered tou home rule amd we were going to enforce militarily in the North and then you went back on it. The Irish men on the Streets were content with Hime Rule.

Secondly, after the war. You then Bent the Knee to the Queen and began killing your own people who you betrayed. You killed Northern Irish who you betrayed while using British weapons and wavimg a banner of the Queen.

Tell it how it really is, you cuck traitors.

fucking kek

That's the best thing about having a trade (and being good at it), they need you.

Haven't got time for the paperwork m8
I'd be working elsewhere before they got round to business

>You literallt cojntered nothing O said and came back with filth.
>Okay, as I said. They Were jot in the Irish Air Force, they were in the British Air Force.
>You ignored the fact about Hitler was switching Fronts anyway.
>You ignored the fact that we weren't short pf pilots. Thise figured as just wring. The most killed by anyone was 19, and the Polish Vermin say it was them who did it.
>Again, the point remains that we could easily have donenit without foreigners. There wasn't huge standards tk be pilot back then.
>Again, you are the nighers of Europe.
>Why are ypu trying to.claim Ireland played a Part. No, ot was all Britain. A few Irish who join the British, makes them part of the British Armed Forces, not Irish. Ireland was neutral and cowards.

Illiterate in history as you are in language.

Officers Other Total
ranks
South 3,493 24,347 27,840
North 2,414 24,165 26,579

South had a larger population than the North, implying that this might account for the difference in the former’s favour, a cryptic note added to the text pointed out that ‘Éire was neutral while Northern Ireland was not’. At the end of December 1944, figures for the three services were provided which concluded that 37,440 men and 4,510 women born in the Twenty-Six Counties were in the armed forces, the figures for Northern Ireland were 37, 579 and 3,081 respectively. During 1945 the figures for the South were increased to 50,000.

There were not just Irish and Poles, there were Czech, Belgian and French etc also, Canadians, US volunteers, Australians.

Sit down and shut up you thick little chav monkey and be grateful to those men you are not speaking kraut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process

Some nice light reading for you.

Our day will come. You're just salty because you lost and have nothing but a measly six counties to show for it. You couldn't even hold on to all of Ulster.

General Election of 1918 would show the Irish men on the street were not content with home rule. I know democracy isn't popular with you lot though.

v

As, I clearly said.

Simply Beimg from the South Doesn't meam it was Irish Cstolic Republicans.

Lots of the South were Protestant and British at that time. Just as I said.

Guess, what. It's true. You killed your people who wanted the whole Island to be Free.

>The Troubkes

Why bring that up? Those are the people you killed to keep Ireland unfree ilusing British weapons. The South has Nothing to do with them.

Cuck Traiotr.