It amuses me how Sup Forums is furious whenever a terrorist attack happens in a white country and doesn't accept the...

It amuses me how Sup Forums is furious whenever a terrorist attack happens in a white country and doesn't accept the refugees that are coming to Europe for help when the real problem is America. They are the real terrorists. You can't expect Muslims not to retaliate when you bomb their countries daily. Use your brains for once, bigots.

So true Potatobro. I'm honestly sick of Pols bullshit

omg so true

Omg so true

Right, well that's why we go Trump to try to end the neocon conquest.

But don't forget that the terrorists are being intentionally imported. That obviously has to stop as well.

All I want is for Trump to defend our nation and close the borders and leave muzzies to kill each other away in their lands, since they have done that for thousands of years.

>car bomb goes off in distance

If the US didn't exist you'd be blaming someone else.

>what are IDs

Nice meme faggot. Disregarding that lets not forget who are the worlds largest (((white))) terrorists.

addendum 1: nice job replying to yourself faggot

The U.S was protecting its allies. You could argue that the US is too involved with foreign nations but thats a far cry from terrorism.

Why don't you stumble back to the ol' pub there Mc'potatofaggot and leave thinking to those of us who can count to 10 with out pissing ourselves

aye so why the fuck not attack politicians who actually make the decisions, oh wait that would be too difficult for these dumb cunts to organize so lets just plow into a group of randoms going about their day, thereby ensuring further wars. Retard potato

>US bombing shit tier countries with shit tier religions and shit tier people
>Somehow not a good thing

Hurl your useless body in a lake of rancid ass-water, hobbit-fucker.

People can have the same IDs. Also, I am not gay, but what does that have to do with anything anyway?

Do you want to guess they are shit tier countries?

gr8 b8. made me chuckle

>People can have the same IDs

We're not moving to Durkhastan's villages, renting a mud house, getting a job grooming camels, and lulling them into a false sense of security so we can blow up a crowded bazaar with a bomb vest.
We show up in uniform and with flying deathbots. They know who we are, and their "innocent civilians" shield the identities of their "holy warriors" who will then strike from the crowd and cry foul when return fire catches a couple children that they intentionally put in harm's way.

What makes Americans think they have the right to invade innocent people's countries?

Neocon Jewish brainwashing. They call it the "responsibility to protect" doctrine.

But they are /our/ terrorists. They keep the oil flowing

How can the most powerful country in the world be controlled by Jews?

Their usual methods like lying, cheating, stealing, and abusing the ignorance and kindness of the goyim. Brainwashing, literally. These days they control pretty much all our institutions.

Most people don't even know that less than 2% of our population is Jewish. Yet look how many are in positions of authority.

We bomb muslims because muslims bomb us. And this shitty cycle wouldn't of happened if islam wasn't a easily corrupted religion, and if the UN didn't convince bush that weapons of mass destruction were being hoarded in the middle east!