PATTON' STILL #WITHHER

....are you?!?!?

>Still with her

Bet he wishes he could say the same thing about his wife

She couldn't really connect with electors either lmao.
>most faithless electors in history

She connected with California. Thankfully this is the United States of America, not " of Mexico".

I wonder if he'd feel the same about putting abortion and fag marriage up for a direct democracy vote? I wonder if they'll still fall back to the old "RIGHTS SHOULDNT BE PUT UP FOR A VOTE" since only unelected courts have allowed for those things.

He better keep his distance before she dies too.

No he murdered her, it was part of the plan

I'm still amazed he hasn't offed himself yet.

wow its almost like the population was higher or something in 2016

>she connected with the people of 2 states
>therefore she should be president of all 50

Patton needs to follow his wife's example already

Damn this guy really wants the rest of his family to get clobbered by the curse too.

>lost to a nigger in 08
>lost to an orange guy in 16 with LITERALLY EVERYONE on her side

She's a loser.

Why cant this obese, communist, manlet just fucking die already.

what the fuck?

>DC

Oswald really has a fetish for buried old cunts

His "wife" never existed in the fist place. It was just a character he was playing.

is that Michael Savage?

So tragic Patton doesn't know that we're a Constitutional Republic and not a pure democracy.
Maybe it would help if he put the bong down from time to time.

Well DC is full of niggers and other government cucks

What a salty cuck

>white vote share
user, c'mon

Why do liberals always have such a hard time understanding the concept of "per capita?"

This place needs to be drained

>CNN

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

kek. serves the athiest sack of shit right

That's Nick Bougas aka. A Wyatt Mann. The artist behind happy merchant and a slew of other cartoons popular on Sup Forums. He's a good friend of Patton Oswalt, and also of criminals including John Wayne Gacy, Charlie Manson and Henry Lee Lucas. Here's a portrait of him by Danny Rolling, a serial killer he kept correspondence with.

I mean, this is a guy who managed to get Gacy to paint his portrait. Considered a legendary collector of "murderabilia" since he had friendly relationships with many of the most notorious serial killers in America and got hold of a lot of items from them.

Then he goes on and draws Sup Forums tier cartoons for a decade. An interesting guy, to say the least.

Because facts are inconvenient

that's fucking spooky

She also got more Faithless Electors than any presidential candidate in the past 100 years.

People really hated her.

this shithole city is like 50% El Salvadorean illegals

Trump is gonna lose his fuckin mind when he moves here

DC has literally never voted for a republican candidate.
Ever.
Giving it electoral votes was a stupid idea.

He's still butthurt from this.

ZERG rushing voting registrations with illegals in liberal states to ensure you win the popular vote doesn't mean your candidate is popular it means you cheated pretty well.

The reason she won by so much in the popular vote is because Democrats in big cities spent made to register every spic they could find and gave them a free taco if they voted for Clinton. They were so afraid of losing the popular vote they put all their funding in registering in places they already would win anyways.

In the end they lose the electoral college but now they have the meme of the popular vote.

It's a shame patton is such a giant fucking faggot. Chunks of his latest standup were actually pretty good.

It goes even crazier - the man drew a bunch of pepes and posted them on the other chan.

This.

Now I know why he wants to keep living in Trump Tower.

>She connected with California.
Exactly, argument over.

Such an achievement; she also lost the election 3 times in a single election.
A real beauty.

This really worked out

>DUDE OBAMA SHOULD CROWN HIMSELF KING OF AMERICA LMAO

>404
>00
>99

Great checked and keked

rude

lel he really is out of touch
>I'll just halt the transition, problem solved

wife murderer is #stillwithher

FPBP

checked
>she didnt connect with the people
just like how he didnt connect with his wife, thats why she died

Then why did he kill her?

because all of her medical bills cost alot of money and he had already invested to many shekels in her and woudnt get anything out of the life insurance

She didn't connect where it mattered. Bitch got schooled on electoral campaigning.

He's just trying to make up for killing his wife by turbo-shilling for the woman who wanted to make America into the next Germany.

It's a complicated grieving process.