Life imitates art

Life imitates art
>The mean man said all the bad words ever

Other urls found in this thread:

wfaa.com/news/trump-fan-causes-disturbance-on-delta-flight/356132764
youtube.com/watch?v=SNrQllndFtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he said those things then why didn't we hear them earlier?

If that were real, he would have released it before the election.

I don't know. The media marketing wishful thinking as truth has been the most funny/aggravating thing lately.

What with the NSA at his disposal... how many recordings are going to come out of these traitors saying naughty words in private?

>C-word

wat?
christian?
canadian?

>fake news is okay if it's anti-trump

Tom Arnold is desperate for some attention, he would suck an aids cocktail if it got him camera time.

This, it's literally nothing

This.
I'll believe it when he releases it. Until then it's just another has-been desperately clutching to notoriety.

What offends me is when people say 'the n word' or the 'c word' or anything like that. When did speaking like a child become PC?

From the outset.

Worst of all, Communist

>Tom Arnold
This nigger hasn't been relevant for 20 fucking years.

Tom Arnold doesn't have shit.

>tfw he is basically a racist in soul plane
>complaining about use of the "n-word"

shithead status achieved

It's because it's not real. He'll have some bullshit excuse as to why he can't release the tapes; retards will see this article and think that it must be true based on how awful Trump is based on what the (((news))) have been telling them; they post it to Facebook or something similar for the likes at to show everyone how awful they think Trump is; then they'll go on with their day being a smug morally superior cunt.

Why isn't retard the R-word? Is the implication that retards are too retarded to take offence so we don't bother, we appease the cunts and the niggers but not the retards... that's pretty un-PC of Tom Arnold.
What a fucking retarded hypocrite.

Yet, Ivanka kikenose gets yelled at by a couple homos and you guys lose your shit.

Tom Arnold fucked Rosanne Barr

his credibility was shot back then

now he has no job, no money, got old

look at his vermin head. He's loving the attention

anyway I don't care what Trump said or will say. I read ten times worse every post right here

this will only endear Trump to millions more

It's time to put up or shut up. It's hard to believe he sat on this the whole election and now he just wants to tease us with it if he actually has anything.

Guess the paycheck from Trailer Park Boys isn't cutting it anymore.

This accurately describes the person who posted the article on FB

There's a difference between saying the word nigger and screaming at someone on an airplane. Especially when he didn't even actually say nigger

Literally who?

Cunt. It's not like Australia where you can casually drop it all the time. The word is considered really nasty here, almost like nigger for women.

He won't release it because it isn't real, if it was real it would have came out before Trump won the election.

This is just fodder for the headline grabbing leftists so they can spew more garbage into the collective mind of the west and drown out any real discussion that matters beyond partisan shitflinging

Interestingly, Tom Arnold was on a film titled Jewtopia.

Everyone everywhere is saying the tapes are bullshit, Tom claims hundreds of people had seen it and that like 30 people are present in the tape, yet he's the only one talking about it. His Twitter reads like a schizophrenic fever dream too. Why is he doing this?

I forgot to add how they also do it for the likes and use the amount of likes to boast to their friends about.

Well women ARE the niggers of gender

Can we spin this to make him the bad guy for not releasing before election day?

Yeah I'm sure he does. I mean he has this footage but didn't release it before the election or anything

Are al leftists issued that exact type of glasses?

>what are confidentiality agreements.

good job showing you did not look in to the subject.

Funny how he waited until after the election.

Fucking hell, I forgot it was even a swear word.

A desperate attempt of a failed actor to stay in the news. Sad!

lmfao yeah that skeezy rat cares a shit about confidentiality these days.

Stop being a fucking cunt, nigger retard.

>104042604
you mean like this fucking hick?

wfaa.com/news/trump-fan-causes-disturbance-on-delta-flight/356132764

All this fucker has is a decades old coke habit.

and again proving you did not look in to the article and just saw the picture.
you are a fucking moron.

>footage of Trump saying cunt
Yeah, that's already public.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNrQllndFtI

It was fucking nothing.

Being an obnoxious bufoon and screaming at someone are also different things. Especially when that someone is the first lady

Yeah he's a retard, there are times and places for shit like that, an airplane, where people can't leave your presence if they want to, is one of them.

I think banning him was extreme but telling him to shut up and if he acts up again you're getting kicked off is a good response. And he should be given a warning to where if he were to do it again then they should ban him since obviously it wasn't just a retard moment of a one time thing.

You mean the clause that says you will be fined X dollars for breaking? The one countless fucks have offered to pay if someone could release a tape of Trump doing the exact things Tom Arnold claims to have a tape of?

>calling his own son a retard.
This is how I know it's either fake or devoid of context. I couldn't see Trump talking to any of his kids like that, unless they just had some sort of trash talking culture going on at home.
Hell, my family does that all the time. My little sister calls me an ugly/skinny faggot and I call her a fat/retarded bulldyke.

read the article pleb.
fucking read nigger.

you literally cannot make this shit up

i really hope 2017 atleast has a game plan

Didn't this faggot used to be an alcoholic drug addict that beat his fat wife? If the has-been actually has something and releases it, Trump will destroy him (not that there's much to rek)

Ever