TFW you see Trump's cabinet picks

>TFW you see Trump's cabinet picks

Can someone tell me why this isn't a problem and why I shouldn't worry about this?

Media is still attacking him, that means they are fine

The only reason you should be concerned is if you're an enormous pussy.

No. He's picking bankers, Jews, and neo-cons. He's betrayed us.

Concern trolling

Endless threads same

laugh. Trump really got under (((their))) hides, didn't he

>he bought into Trump's shit

Please tell me what do you think is wrong with his picks and also be so kind and give me an example of a candidate that would be able to do the job without having similar problems that you're accusing his choices of having.

Hard mode: Try to not give away being a blatant concern troll and provide actual real arguments.

this

And now he's sold out. The concern trolling meme is just a meme. There were real issues from the outset with Trump:
>willing to compromise on civil liberties (wants to expand mass surveillance)
>willing to compromise on gun rights (take away your gun rights if you're put on a secret watch list and you have to go through a process in order to get your rights back, ie 100% unconstitutional bullshit)
>too soft on immigration (and he's even compromised on that position)
just to name a few.

see

Rick Perry has been chosen for Energy. I rest my case.

Not an argument

/thread

Better luck next time.

fpbp
/thread

What is Rick Perry for energy good enough for you? He's a fuckin retard who shouldn't be in government in the first place.

lots of private sector skill and talent, better than politicians for sure.

So?

>Can someone tell me why this isn't a problem and why I shouldn't worry about this?

They are a problem and part of the swamp.

>Media is still attacking him,

HURRR DURRRR CONTROLLED OPPOSITION MEANS HE'S LEGIT

FPBP

>Can someone tell me why this isn't a problem and why I shouldn't worry about this?
because everything takes the same course no matter what candidate gets elected
you bluepilled idiot

it's one thing to join the election hype and get excited and another to still believe the bs weeks and months after

Point me to a RINO in his cabinet.

You can't,

Most of his cabinet are outsiders or pretty Far-Right Conservatives. This includes Rex Tillerson, Steve Bannon, Dr. Carson, James Mattis, Mike Pence, Mick Mulvaney, Carl Icahn....

There's no reason to panic. Hell, Tillerson is probably the Left's biggest objection and that guy is self-made! He started as a lowly engineer and made his way up.

And as for those who are in Washington, you have Mike Pence who's a based Far-Right Conservative. You have Mick Mulvaney as Budget Director who's very fiscally Conservative. You have James Mattis, who's a five-star General in charge of Defence. You have Bannon-an outsider-in charge of Trump's advisory team.

These are all great picks.

Eh, Energy is an unimportant post, it doesn't need anyone good. And you don't get to governor of a large state without something of value, even if that value is just pulling at your connections.

Hello cuck, this is Sup Forums Sup Forums... I will be your guide.

>why I shouldn't worry about this?
There's nothing you can do.

Looking for the "Days without embarrassing America" image.