Who here fell for the car(/jew/) meme?

>Prop up the middle east with fuel costs
>legal requirement to pay privately owned jewish companies insurance to drive it
>often has additional taxation
>parts aren't standardised, so manufacturers can create, corner and monopolise micro markets.
>legal requirement in many countries to meet overly stringent and overpriced maintenance schedules

If it doesn't cost you less than 10% of your income (including the value and cost of the car over time) you are a car cuck. Youre working to be able to drive to work.

They are also unnecessary status symbols. They do nothing but work the ego.

>job is 20 miles away
>nearest public transportation is 7 miles away
>having car gives me freedom to go anywhere in the country at a fraction of the price of air travel
>total cost over the life of the car is less than 5% of my income including gas maintenance and repairs
have you considered that you're just a poorfag and you need to quit failing at life so hard

Grow up, kiddo.

Driving is one of the few acceptable forms of pleasure if you're a grown up. I spend approximately 10 hours a week commuting to work. I want that commute to be as comfortable and pleasurable as possible. Yes, it takes a bite out of my income, but my car enhances my life. You've clearly never driven a car (M240i) like pic-related.

>parts aren't standardized
For the platform the car is built on, they are you dip. That's why you can repair a car with parts from a donor.

Yeah try to live in the US without a car lmao

>Driving is one of the few acceptable forms of pleasure if you're a grown up

take note, other britfags or people from other countries - this is what following our retarded form of subservient, authority worshipping social democracy does to you. You will become a joyless cuck whose apex enjoyment is the fifteen minutes he spends driving to his shit job, probably listening to fucking Biffy Clyro the whole way

>it takes a bite out of my income
how much exactly?
I have 600€ car, while my wealth is ~90k€

>Driving
>Pleasure
Oh man what a good goy

Yeah, before cars and transit busses were lobbied into the West in places of cable cars, having a car was of limited use for the average urbanite.

But today, between protesters and autonomy?

Sounds like you're working for your car

Lol u must be a poor fag

Probably not connected, but I thought the electric car plans by Better Place would work. It was a great idea, and now there are abandoned battery changing stations all over Israel.

nothing more cringeworthy than faggots bragging about how they don't drive.

>being a poor faggot living in a third-world shit-hole that can't afford an M3
>being proud of this

Kill yourself my dude

>not driving a lifted f-series

it's like you guys don't even know how to
USA

Oh man, my fucking toyota blew a head gasket today. Fucking smoke everywhere man right in the middle of traffic I was fucking embarrassed as shit. Yet it still ran and got me home.

Sometimes I think a car's more than a machine it's a friend

Gave my car away ten years ago

Walk a lot. Gives energy, strength, positivity

Research shows that individuals with strong character don't drive

See all the furious, anxious faces in vehicles. Not worth it

Use public transport when necessary

Be free

Sorry bro, things might be different in Bongland but I don't like spending three hours on a bus every day.

>tfw have 4 cars and a dirtbike

only poor people and libcucks don't own cars.

I drive 50 miles a day

I got a nice car

Fuck you and fix the world before I stop enjoying my 50m a day

In the US owning a car isn't difficult unless you live in a Jew haven blue state where they have to tax everything up to and maybe someday including breathing to afford all the programs for illegals and niggers with 9 kids spread between 7 dads. I get a new model year car every 4 years and usually end up paying my payment off months in advance just so I don't have to think about it. Must suck to suck dude.

what year/model? toyotas are like little tanks

ITT: Poorfags who think they're sticking it to the jew by riding the bus

>you've clearly never driven pic related (M240i)

Kek, it's a low level beemer. Nothing special at all about it.

What's fun about sitting in traffic jams?

Driving could be fun if only 10% did it I guess, but not with 1st world amount of traffic.