You don't really hate Sweden, do you Sup Forums?

You don't really hate Sweden, do you Sup Forums?

Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghanacelebrities.com/2014/01/26/mixed-race-baby-business-booming-ghana-couples-paying-3000-half-caste-kids/
youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8&ab_channel=BromaSixteen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
youtube.com/watch?v=9R4enuAtOW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOCKHOLM CENTRAL
O
M
A
L
I
A

Sweden is still a far better country than mine.
So no.

One my ancestors put a knife into the belly of a Swedish jarl.

No, but I wish you guys weren't so uptight when it comes to consensus. Nobody wants to rock the boat or be guilty of wrongthink. There shouldn't be any shame in telling people you think you're being led off a cliff, it's part of being a good citizen.

The reason why we're like that is because, in the north, being part of a tribe is crucial to survival. Being ostracized has historically been a death sentence. If it weren't for the postwar culture in the entire west devolving into suicidal self-hatred, and the rest of the world strengthening it in Sweden by constantly applauding us for it, we'd never have become like this.

I fucking love Sweden!

It is the best Nordic country by far!

Why exactly is Sweden special anyway?

All the 'Sweden YES' memes and news that I read here have made me want to distant myself from society.

Sometimes I watch documentaries about the Vikings and think about you guys. My eight year old went as a viking for halloween this year and wanted to visit Sweden...

aussis affected by fpbp syndrome

No, the Swede-girl sucks good the big chilean cock, and the Swede-boy's taxes are good gibsmedat, muthafucka

shut up texas

You not really have Stockholm syndrome.

Too many merchants. Nords full of too many merchants. Italy same. UK too. And of course US, South America generally

Sweden full of cryptos coming out from under cupboards now like roaches

yeah ok lol

Until you uncuck, yes.

I never really care about Sweden or countries that far away of mine.

But Sweds in Sup Forums are incredible arrogant, I prefer Norwegian who discuss issues like a normal human being.

this, swedish poster are absolute shit

True that

I don't actually think that people on Sup Forums utterly hate Sweden. They of course hate our country and people for being cucks that doesn't stand against immigration and is just letting them ruin our society.
What this aussie said When we stop being the cucks of the world people might change their opinions.

I think the self-hatred in the west is an expression of just how arrogant we have become. We think we're Jesus Christ, taking on the sins of the world and redeeming them through our suffering. That delusion is not something that cultures like China suffer from and while they get harder and bolder we've become a bunch of flabby neurotics.

>Sweds in Sup Forums are incredible arrogant
I don't understand why you'd say that. Swedes seem to post as high quality as Danes or Norwegians to me.

Are you telling me that these are the cultural leftovers of Christianity after secularization?

I have developed a strong desire to see you fall as low as possible. I want to see you take in so much immigrants that your entire system fails and you look like Escape from New York movie.

I myself personally hate Sweden because you fucks are some of the smuggest fuckers I know.

Hot bitches, epic vidya, epic music, nice welfare. Not much more to it, only like 10 million people live here.

I'd get it if this came from like Norway or Denmark, but you're a fucking brown human being. Your skin is brown, your skintone is the same colour as shit. So your opinion doesn't really matter.

you guys suck pretty hard right now

>epic vidya
Like Wolfenstein? Nah mate.

Blattefield, Just Cause and some other vidya by Dice and Avalance

I love Swedes. But seeing how Norway's near identical twin brother can change for the worse so rapidly is both sad and terrifying.

I like Sweden just think your crazy feminists are funny

>epic vidya

I like it a lot, but I'm half-Iranian, so I guess I'll hang on the day of the rope.

love your music and culture too bad part of your culture is the burning desire to destroy everything you've accomplished.

Yes, yes we do.

What's your favorite swedish food? The only swedish foods that I know about are Swedish crepes and meatballs. Is any of it good?

>What is Battlefield, Just Cause, Amnesia the Dark Descent, Payday, Mirrors Edge and Hotline Miami?

Lol, racemixed man posting from Sweden. You must went back to europe

Yes, I hate modern Sweden.

Cosmopolitical, progressive Germans recently started to adopt the Swedish culture of multiculturalism. Sweden serves as a role model for progressivity in general. German SJWs love Scandinavia, their conception of your country is that of a Marxist utopia.

It's fucking disgusting how they abuse your country as a test object for their sick and degenerated ideology and I'm sorry for you guys, actual Swedes. You don't deserve this.

I don't hate sweden or swedish people. I hate how you have become so nice to the point you accept blindly refugees, and then be too blind to accept it was wrong.

>what is not being a basement dwelling faggot
Grow up.

pathos touching yourself bastards
>look how we progressive world! ha!!!
>said swede with muslim cock in his ass

You've always admired us haven't you?

This country has become Soviet 2.0.

After I'm done with uni I'm getting the fuck out.

Don't be mad that a country of 9 million people fucks your vidya industry in the ass Hans.

Of course Whites dont hate swedes..

They just think that Swedes are retarded. And they are going to tease them..

Because Its retarded and pol likes making fun of retarded shit..

Politics yes

It's an abomination, literally the most cucked country on Earth. I've been informed from numerous sources that most Swedes are leftist-cucks even the working class ones.

The worst thing is that Sweden could've literally been a perfect country if it wanted to, it's too late now though.

>then be too blind to accept it was wrong.
Alliansen, the coalition of four parties that were in power for eight years pre-2014, have all backtracked on their immigration politics now, adapted themselves to SDs immigration policy and basically gone "mea culpa, mea maxima culpa" in media. So this one isnt exactly true.

According to polls, more than 65% of the people will in 2018 vote for a party that wants little to no immigration, reduced gibs and deporations of illegals and cheaters.

please...

Like your father, i'm not angry, i'm disappointed.

>Blattefield
Like Battlefield One? Fuck that game.

Yes it's still too mysoginistic and masculine cut all the penises now !

BF1 is the number one game for SJWs

Yeah, kinda like the game, but it's full of niggers. Atleast they didn't include women which is good

....french kings......

Sweden has something, but gee, you suck anglo cock too god damn much.

France not in BF1 also... Man...

Its time to remember your roots, Sweden.

ITS TIME

Yes i do. I hate Sweden from the bottom of my heart.

Even without negros, the campaign is still a fucking embarrassment. Completely unfun, and painfully historically inaccurate in every sense.

Didn't bother with the campaign, I just play multiplayer and shoot those turkish roaches

why? the best finns were Swedes

i heard norway is pretty cucked too

No, just extremely disappointed.

German SJWs are self-hating, cucked weirdos as they are everywhere and still they never lost their admiration of Nordic humans.

It's funny, isn't it? There is some kind of eternal obsession with Nordic genes among Germans.

As a geopolitical entity, yes I do.

But I don't hate white swedes, however few remain.

>As a geopolitical entity, yes I do.
explain

Nah those were finns

finns with swedish heritage who didnt speak a lick of finnish huh

mannerheim spoke better russian than he did finnish lol

all banter aside tho, Finland still holds a special place in Swedes hearts

Please tell me Jarmo, what is the secret behind your coffee? I heard that it's your coffee that enables your meme creation. What is in it?

I do.

you're full of shit
The hate for the eternal swede enables our meme creation. It's good that you are now being genocided by your own government. Finns have no problem with that. I hope rot in hell when you finally meet your end in the hands of some muhammed who stabs you in the neck.

Dont you just love sweposting...

I just wish you guys would go back to the good old days.

Is Ghana the Sweden of Africa?

ghanacelebrities.com/2014/01/26/mixed-race-baby-business-booming-ghana-couples-paying-3000-half-caste-kids/

I don't hate Swedes for the most, I do hate Sweden though. Your country is backstabbing jews.

Dont tread on me

only thing good about sweden is basshunter
youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8&ab_channel=BromaSixteen

That's fucking genius.

>He was born in the Grand Duchy of Finland
You just proved my point Pär Pärsson

This.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

Ålanders however might be more Swedish than that.

nothing will be as great as DotA and Basshunter again

So true. One moment it's all about how awful the war was, the next moment you're mowing down hundreds of germans like nothing.

Sweden is inferior to Netherlands.

mothertongue: Swedish
ancestry: Swedish

i'm sorry Jarmo

>pic related, the finnish nationalist party

>Sami tribe calling Norwegians niggers

Fuck off back to Sibir, will you?

white 15 year old girl from Stockholm
youtube.com/watch?v=9R4enuAtOW4

I'm so glad you scandinavian subhuman cucks are getting replaced with niggers. You have no empathy from me.

Thats not saying much

nah you guys hate yourselves so much i can only pity you

But but i love you österbotten

i can hear you over the baltic sea going REEEEE jarmo you should calm down its not good for your blood pressure

You need to calm down m8. The Swedes here are different to their typical countrymen.

I love the country, but I'm sad to say that swedes on Sup Forums either fulfill the Sweden yes memes 100% , or are arrogant retards that decide to hate every other nation because people make fun of theirs.

Why is Estonia always the best or nearly the best post-commie?

80% of their banking sector is owned by swedish banks. We bailed them out during the last financial crisis.

That sounds good. I will move away from here after I finish uni. Maybe i becom meme creator in finland.